MoFoMe is also posting as A-Train

sl55

EOG Veteran
Re: MoFoMe is also posting as A-Train

Its obvious that Big Daddy took a bet from somebody that didn't have the funds to back it up,he is correct in the fact that it takes 2-3 minutes to transfer the money if you have it.I lost to Mo and he had his money within 3 minutes of me getting account #.This bullshit of waiting to pay is bullshit,if you don't have the funds available,then don't bet...simple.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

atrain update please?

mo i meant nothing towards you i was just sick of all the drama in the thread it wasnt needed IMO:cheers

mofome

Banned

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

We ridded the on forum wagering at the rx for these reasons. Jimmy has been around. Also we like to encourage wagers with our sponsors and not posters. I think many seen this drama building.

Good Luck

in all fairness, whe it was just mofo.com bets there was never a problem no the board. once people started raising steaks and lying (spooner) things went a bad direction. doesnt take a genius to figure out that lies and stiffs would cause a problem. i was fine taking +200s at even money for 50 and having fun with my buds. spooner is a worthless sack of shit, thats not everyones fault.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mofo and A train friends of a feather flock together. U need to increase youre seroquel mofome and settle down. I do think you are in it with A train in in turn he is a big stiff.

Kind of funny A train saying he does not play at Betjam because their limits are not that high, yeah okay, but yet he cannot send funds via money gram so BigDaddy can ge it.

I also like the fact that Mofo and A train have jumped all over MCP in an attempt not to pay the man. Whoever spoonface is just from reading all of the posts I dont think he is MCP.

In any event A train wanna make a side bet this weekend in the nfl you pick the game?

mofome

Banned

Mofo and A train friends of a feather flock together. U need to increase youre seroquel mofome and settle down. I do think you are in it with A train in in turn he is a big stiff.

Kind of funny A train saying he does not play at Betjam because their limits are not that high, yeah okay, but yet he cannot send funds via money gram so BigDaddy can ge it.

I also like the fact that Mofo and A train have jumped all over MCP in an attempt not to pay the man. Whoever spoonface is just from reading all of the posts I dont think he is MCP.

In any event A train wanna make a side bet this weekend in the nfl you pick the game?

i dont need to do anything, i dont take anything, and i didnt stiff anyone.

tah tah, princess.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Princess, now now. dont get them feathers all ruffled up. And dont be a moron anymore and post one these kind of sights that you take bets, it doesnt look very good. Do you still live at home?

mofome

Banned

Princess, now now. dont get them feathers all ruffled up. And dont be a moron anymore and post one these kind of sights that you take bets, it doesnt look very good. Do you still live at home?

i did nothing wrong, cupcake. stop runnin your yap. i was respectful to everyone until someone called me out for no reason. mind your business, kido.

:party

TheTruth

Banned

Careful BW, I read some of his posts and he may beat you up or rob you :houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

train thats fine and fair i wont say anything until wed afternoon about this if it isnt taken care of by then

but my last thing i will say is you had all night to talk to who you needed to talk to to get things done why didnt you get it done?

goodnight i expect a transfer by noon on wed

:cheers

Did this happen? Did he ship you the money Big :+clueless

ballwonder

EOG Master

you shouldnt be. i aint mad at ya

:nono

:party :party :party

Thats cool mo, I can remember being 27 once and not being afraid of shit either. In reality the older you get the more wiser, maybe not stronger unless you are Barry Bonds.

:dancefool

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

for your information its all dirtys fault
boo shiten about the hart bet too

mofome

Banned

Thats cool mo, I can remember being 27 once and not being afraid of shit either. In reality the older you get the more wiser, maybe not stronger unless you are Barry Bonds.

:dancefool

haha yeah i gotchya. for me its not about being scared, i just dont like to be disrepected by someone whom i offered respect to. if someone else made the thread i wouldnt care....but spooner owed me before and couldnt even transfer me the funds so he claimed to put in some parlay for me. that was fine because im an easy going person and money doesnt matter to me nearly as much a principle. but...once he started talking shit about me, after all the understanding and respect i gave him, i couldnt accept it. i would like to roll his face in a blunt and smoke it.

:houra :houra :houra

im defensive, no doubt. im a bit better than i was when i was 25 and a Lot better than i was when i was 22....
but some things i dont think will change. this kinda thing would piss me off if i was 50....or so i believe.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Did this happen? Did he ship you the money Big :+clueless

No its doesnt look like train is trying to pay IMHO is he giving me any other way to look at it?

i called him out along time ago and was willing to pay him $50 just to prove it never was revealed if it was true or not but i now have to think it was

you can search the threads i will not look at his posts during june or july he was talking big about betting 3dimes a game on baseball:doh1

the bullshit meter was high at the time and i was willing to pay $50 for entertainment this time i paid a little over $100 so its no sweat off my back

what can you do:cheers

The way those jokers were offering ridiculous lines at bargain prices makes me wonder if there was ever any intent to pay upon losing...

The action being offered was fast and furious during the NE/Philly game and MCP and Daddy are getting screwed badly here. They weren't looking for plays as much as the plays were being offered up to them on a silver platter.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

The way those jokers were offering ridiculous lines at bargain prices makes me wonder if there was ever any intent to pay upon losing...

The action being offered was fast and furious during the NE/Philly game and MCP and Daddy are getting screwed badly here. They weren't looking for plays as much as the plays were being offered up to them on a silver platter.

jimmy i know what you mean but im sure you know i didnt lose $400 on this transaction

like i said it cost me a little over a $100 to finally call this fraud out its entertainment for me

the lines were bizzaro world lines:doh1

its like betting with kids and sometimes i think thats what most posters are on these sites are kids posting after school :+clueless

except the likes of the good posters and there are many including yourself

mofome

Banned

i offered some games even that were really +6 or so this football season and paid.

:+clueless

10-4 Dad, I know the end result.

However, when guys are selling NE moneyline around -200 and exchanges are around -600 at the same time something is fishy. Are they just Action Jacksons, stupid, or stiffs?

i offered some games even that were really +6 or so this football season and paid.

:+clueless
True Mo, however as you know these were in-game plays with players being well aware of in-game trends, down and distance, time remaining, injuries, etc and way off the going rate elsewhere.

mofome

Banned

True Mo, however as you know these were in-game plays with players being well aware of in-game trends, down and distance, time remaining, injuries, etc and way off the going rate elsewhere.

yeah, i do it for fun too, not to make money. im not a big timer like a lot of folks here are or claim to be.

as for atrain, he'll pay bigd.

PO69

EOG Master

Well all I will say again is that ATRAIN seemed desperate to receive my $100. I mean it was only $100 and he emailed me about 7 times in 2 days! He kept calling me BRO too, that seems something that MO would do.

Did anyone ever check out the 2 account numbers from betjam and see if they were the same??

MOFOME will pay up eventually I think. I know that $400 wont kill you either Bigdaddy

PO69

EOG Master

Maybe this is why MOFOME has slowly moved over to therx over the past week

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO calling out Mo. This has gotten awfully strange.

Mo I still got your back man.

dirty

EOG Master

I have both account #'s PO... they are not the same person... I am not going to say it again.... you guys and your conspiracy theories

PO69

EOG Master

Ok well it isnt that hard to have 2 accounts, but I dont care anyway. I am pissed that I paid ATRAIN and he would not have paid had he lost!

mofome

Banned

Well all I will say again is that ATRAIN seemed desperate to receive my $100. I mean it was only $100 and he emailed me about 7 times in 2 days! He kept calling me BRO too, that seems something that MO would do.

Did anyone ever check out the 2 account numbers from betjam and see if they were the same??

MOFOME will pay up eventually I think. I know that $400 wont kill you either Bigdaddy

keep calling seems like something i would do???? ive never bothered anyone for money, ever. i give away money you stupid fuck. im having a christmas contest, that you fucking entered, giving away 200 bucks. im giving away money for no reason other than to say thanks and to make a nice gesture to my buds. you run you gd mouth too fucking much you fucking faggot. im not atrain, i dont owe bigd shit.

i wish you were in my back yard. you'd start out walking around and end up buried in it.

now, get the fuck outta here you fucking cunt.

mofome

Banned

PO calling out Mo. This has gotten awfully strange.

Mo I still got your back man.

still got my back? i havent done anything wrong. i have a contest giving away money and i tried to keep peace with train and spooner.

thanks

mofome

Banned

Maybe this is why MOFOME has slowly moved over to therx over the past week

you're not terribly bright. ive stated why i post there more now already. i was posting there well before the pats/eagles game you fuckin pussy.

mofome

Banned

po69,
before bed i just wanted to let you know that i think you're a worthless scumbag. i also wanted you to know that there is no chance in the world i wouldnt cut the skin off your face if we met in person.

well, good night man.

:cheers