mofome where are the crabcakes

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
comon man - crabcakes, beer, Braves and Os .. gimme a NCAA ID lock of the century friend

:smokesmal

mofome

Banned
Re: mofome where are the crabcakes

i made a post to you a couple days ago but you didnt reply, good to see you on.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

ncaa game for tomorrow? how about this, i will pick one game and, if it loses, i will send you 50$ betjam for the sweet 16.

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

indi u 127
vcu +7.5

2 wins, even betta.

:+excited-

mofome...........WERE THINKING OF COMING TO BALTIMORE TOO SEE THE YANKEES! LIKE A TUESDAY-THURSDAY DEAL I THINK ITS IN JUNE!

IS THE ESPN ZONE STILL THERE? AND WHAT ABOUT THAT AQUARIUM? AND WHERE ARE THE BEST CRAB CAKES?

mofome

Banned

mofome...........WERE THINKING OF COMING TO BALTIMORE TOO SEE THE YANKEES! LIKE A TUESDAY-THURSDAY DEAL I THINK ITS IN JUNE!

IS THE ESPN ZONE STILL THERE? AND WHAT ABOUT THAT AQUARIUM? AND WHERE ARE THE BEST CRAB CAKES?

the espn zone is there, the aquarium is great ...the best in the country (they say), and there are many places for great crabcakes...one of those places being the yard. if you make it down in june, i will set you up.

the place is wild when the yanks are in town.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

crab cakes are gross, they remind me of my prom date, stay far far far away :doh1

mofome

Banned

blue crabs are the best food in the world. i dont eat crab cakes though.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I miss HammerJack's!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

And The Block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hammerjacks! Damn. Forgot about that place. Also Fell's Point. EJ Buggs and The Horse You Came in On.

And don't get me started about what the did to "The Block". Still pisses me off. Was a Baltimore institution.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

And don't get me started about what the did to "The Block". Still pisses me off. Was a Baltimore institution.
The Block ain't what it used to be Coach! Saw my first bald cooter there.....now, they are all like that....who woulda thunk it?????????:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

"now, they are all like that" Thank God for progress.
Now you can read the inscriptions
.......'Arturo Was Here!'...:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Remember what Roger would do......."Always take two.......so they'll have somebody to talk to after!":dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Hammerjacks! Damn. Forgot about that place. Also Fell's Point. EJ Buggs and The Horse You Came in On.
I forgot the 'Tick Tock Club'!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool The tittty bar for the man on a budget.....LOL.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Now you can read the inscriptions
.......'Arturo Was Here!'...:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Remember what Roger would do......."Always take two.......so they'll have somebody to talk to after!":dancefool :dancefool :dancefool
Lmfao!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Coach: Did Roger ever tell you how he met your boy, Jack Lambert in some dive in Ohio? And how he was the nicest guy you would wanna meet.....damn, I miss that focker! I'm gonna have a few for him tonight....but none of that damn J&B!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Unfortunately he never shared that story that story with me. I'm sure tonight Roger will be having several at that big strip bar in the sky.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Unfortunately he never shared that story that story with me. I'm sure tonight Roger will be having several at that big strip bar in the sky.
Cheers Coach! And I sure hope so!:cheers :cheers

P.S. I hope they make him speak Spanish!!!!:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

I have been to Baltimore many times and have alot of great memories!!

We played in two softball World Series in GLEN BURNIE and got our ass handed to us early, so we spent the rest of the weekend in the Harbor!!

The Shrink treated the entire team to dinner/crabcakes at the ESPN Zone and a night on the town in the POWER PLANT area!! Tychee got us kicked outta BAR BALTIMORE for rubbing some chicks butt on the way and some ruff old lady pull a ball bat on us at one of the seedy strike clubs out back, but we had a ball!!
We even rode the rail system from our B/W Airport motel to the city!! Interesting!!

I have stayed in one of the nicest hotels in town or anywhere with Mrs. Montana HARBOR COURT and visited the aquarium Washington Zoo and Camden Yards with my daughter!!

Always a good time in Baltimore!!

PS. me and some of the boyz are headed to see the O's play this summer and will hopefully meet up with MOFO and RPM for local flare!!!:+excited-

TONY MONTANA............SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME! WE ARE LOOKING AT GOING TO BALTIMORE ON JUNE 26-28! 3 GAME SERIES VS THE YANKEES!!!

MY BASEBALL TEAM TOOK A BUS TO CAMDEN YARDS WAY BACK WHEN GRIFFEY WAS WITH MARINERS AND IVE BEEN TO THE ESPN ZONE THERE A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I USED TO DRIVE TRUCK!

WITH MY SON BEING A YANKEE FAN.....I PROMISED HIM ID TAKE HIM TO SEE THEM THIS YEAR! SAD PART IS....THE YANKS PLAY THE PIRATES THIS YEAR..BUT AT YANKEE STADIUM!! SO WE EITHER GOTTA GO TO BALTIMORE OR CLEVELAND!

mofome

Banned

ncaa game for tomorrow? how about this, i will pick one game and, if it loses, i will send you 50$ betjam for the sweet 16.

how do ya like them apples, men?

mofome

Banned

I have been to Baltimore many times and have alot of great memories!!

We played in two softball World Series in GLEN BURNIE and got our ass handed to us early, so we spent the rest of the weekend in the Harbor!!

The Shrink treated the entire team to dinner/crabcakes at the ESPN Zone and a night on the town in the POWER PLANT area!! Tychee got us kicked outta BAR BALTIMORE for rubbing some chicks butt on the way and some ruff old lady pull a ball bat on us at one of the seedy strike clubs out back, but we had a ball!!
We even rode the rail system from our B/W Airport motel to the city!! Interesting!!

I have stayed in one of the nicest hotels in town or anywhere with Mrs. Montana HARBOR COURT and visited the aquarium Washington Zoo and Camden Yards with my daughter!!

Always a good time in Baltimore!!

PS. me and some of the boyz are headed to see the O's play this summer and will hopefully meet up with MOFO and RPM for local flare!!!:+excited-

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra