Moldoveanu's 100 plays Contest

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
ok Tim and Brick we start a new contest and i have to be 65-35 record to win pushes dont count towards my record only winz and losses!

50 plays of maximum -150 and 50 plays of -140 and below alright!

my picks for today are

NBA

Memphis Grizzlies Under 97.5 -110
Prop bet Zack Randolph +3 points vs Dirk Nowitzky -135
B.Jennings points over 15? -125
K.Garnett rebounds over 9 -140

NHL

Calgary Under 1.5 goals 1st period -135
Anaheim Vancouver over 1.5 goals 3rd period -150

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Moldoveanu's 100 plays Contest

adding 2nd half Atlanta Hawks -2.5 -120

Cleveland over 46.5 team total cleveland has gone over this line 7 straight 2nd half games!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this will be over in less then a week at this rate

gl moldy!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

thanks a lot boys i will slow it down as i get closer to the end

i wish to have a good one too i am happy and enjoying it!

Chewy

EOG Member

way to get that extra half point on the 2nd half of st marys. i was unfortunate to end up pushing. Congrats!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

way to get that extra half point on the 2nd half of st marys. i was unfortunate to end up pushing. Congrats!

those guys scored like 20 pts in the last 2 minutes ?? that was a bad run to end the game

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

those guys scored like 20 pts in the last 2 minutes ?? that was a bad run to end the game

That was a rough one. I love the markets you're betting - a lot of the same ones I look into, so interesting to compare plays. Good luck Moldy.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

alright here are my plays for today!

Soccer Romania League

Vitoria Branesti (ROM-1) +? -130

Turkey Super League

Fernerbahce Over 2.5 -116

Spain 2nd Division Barcelona B over 2.5 -126

Italy 2nd Div Novara Atalanta Under 2 +106

France 2nd Div Boulogne Under 2 -129

England Chelsea -1.5 -125, Chelsea Over 3 -132 expect a 4-0 win

Hockey

Slovakia - Slovnaft Extraliga Playoffs Slovan Trencin Under 5.5 -130

Sweden - Elitserien Playoffs AIK HV Under 5.5 -135! AIK has gone 10 games under 5.5 goals hope it holds

NHL Grand Salami Under 16.5 -105

NBA

Houston Under 216.5, New Orleans Under 85 team total points,

NYK under 212.5 -120, NYK under 108.5, Utah Jazz +5.5, Charlotte Bobcats Under 189.5, Portland Orlando Under 187.5

GL!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Gonzaga vs Saint Marys CA - propositions

3-Pt FG's made under 14? -130

Saint Marys +3.5 -140

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i did pretty well in soccer going 5-1-1 should have been 6-1 if not for that late goal to get a push!! and same thing with hockey they scored the damn goal in the last minute of the game

especially when the team had gone 10 straight games under 5.5 wow what a killer

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

adding Columbus UNder 6 -145
adding Kings under 3 goals -120

college basketball picks

wofford pick
oral roberts money line to win

GL

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

2nd half utah jazz -.5 pt for 3rd quater

i like this bet because utah is a 3rd quarter team watch them outscore the knicks 33-26 something like that lol!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

adding Columbus UNder 6 -145 .. moldv now your thinking..make all the rest of your wagers games that could push like soccer totals of 2 or 3 with huge under -140 -150....that can help your chances a bit..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

adding Columbus UNder 6 -145 .. moldv now your thinking..make all the rest of your wagers games that could push like soccer totals of 2 or 3 with huge under -140 -150....that can help your chances a bit..

Solid advice.

Lol i hope queenie shanks you....but seriously, its almost like trytrytry is sitting there all day thinking up little ideas to help moldy in this contest. What kind of advantage does that give moldy when pushs dont count? Its gotta be huge especially when he can buy points in hockey and soccer.

Moldy i dont think i want to do the parlay thing now, pretty sure it must be trytrytry behind that so lets just scratch it. Sounded like a decent idea at first but im probably getting trytrytried.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Lol i hope queenie shanks you....but seriously, its almost like trytrytry is sitting there all day thinking up little ideas to help moldy in this contest. What kind of advantage does that give moldy when pushs dont count? Its gotta be huge especially when he can buy points in hockey and soccer.

it does not take" all day" to figure it out Brick..3 seconds or so.

what is the parlay thing? im not in on that.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Moldy i dont think i want to do the parlay thing now, pretty sure it must be trytrytry behind that so lets just scratch it. Sounded like a decent idea at first but im probably getting trytrytried.

that is my idea not his idea! i actually wanted to do that before the contest started remember but i suggested the units that i won were to be added like winz but u did not like that!

so i just suggested that the parlay was to be even odds to count as 1 win that was not his idea!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

my record right now is 18-19 and looks like i am done picking up crazy bets! i am done with the monkey business i am just gona pick some games at a time and hope to catch up i dont know why i been doing that so hopefully i get hot and i have 17 games to lose and 47 to win!! thats a 3-1 average win record that i have to get!!

i know i have been picking games taht i like but i have been getting on to many games that i like and not that i see as a really good pick with a reason i lost all 4 bets on one game that on the knicks that really blew it off! so gona slow it down a bit!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

here are my plays for today!!

Austria Erste Division Altach Over 3 goals -107

SCotland Div 2 East Life Pick -114

European Cup Arsenal Under 3.5 goals -134 , Roma Shaktar First half over 1 goal -121

England Championshop Leeds over 2.5 -132

England Div 2 Crewe Over 3 +102

Hockey Rosenborg Over 6.5

NCAAB

Depaul +16.5 -140

Rutgers Over 126.5 pts -150

NBA

Milwaukee Over 185.5 -150

NHL

Grand Salami Under 49.5