Money

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Some offshore sports books are offering +975 on Mike Bloomberg winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

A price of -1580 on the NO.

kane

EOG master
And yet another political thread that doesn't belong in this section of the forum. Funny how the political threads started by someone on the left get moved, but the ones started by someone on the right stay

E$

EOG Dedicated
And yet another political thread that doesn't belong in this section of the forum. Funny how the political threads started by someone on the left get moved, but the ones started by someone on the right stay

There are plenty of forums where it’s the other way around, maybe you should go find one of those

kane

EOG master
There are plenty of forums where it’s the other way around, maybe you should go find one of those

No reason for me to leave, just want John to be fair with the political threads, either leave all of them in this section, or move all of them, doesn't matter to me, all I ask for is consistency. BTW, you wanting me to leave would put you in the minority in a big way, I'm one of the best posters this place has

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No reason for me to leave, just want John to be fair with the political threads, either leave all of them in this section, or move all of them, doesn't matter to me, all I ask for is consistency. BTW, you wanting me to leave would put you in the minority in a big way, I'm one of the best posters this place has

Moved.