MONTANA -VS- IRENE....

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: MONTANA -VS- IRENE....

Should be no big deal, unless if you're right on the beach you'll be fine - wind and rain.

Yeah...hopefully you are right. Storms don't scare me...but my kids get scared in a thunder storm...plus Mrs Montana wouldn't want me having beers during the storm...this way is better for everyone involved...:thumbsup

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

501 Hurricane Irene
502 Tony Montana -125

I rarely make Mother Nature an underdog.

Don't worry about ole TONY!!

I have all of the essentials!! Flashlights...portable radio...generator...plenty of gas...propane grill..30 gallons of water...extra food...all my guns...the truck is fueled up...boat is fueled up...

PLUS all the beer and Grey Goose one man can drink!!:thumbsup

LET'S DANCE!!!

WVU

EOG Master

Where in West Virginia? Almost heaven, ya know :thumbsup

I have all of the essentials!! Flashlights...portable radio...generator...plenty of gas...propane grill..30 gallons of water...extra food...all my guns...the truck is fueled up...boat is fueled up...

LET'S DANCE!!!

That's the attitude!

TV loves the foreboding. No matter how many hurricanes there have been over the years, we will still get the reporter out in the wind and rain, the fallen trees, the blowing traffic lights, the signs down... I think it's taught the first day of News Reporting 101.

Have a good time, Tony. Of course, if you and your family drown, we'll have a special mention of it here at EOG.

Blondie

EOG Master

LET'S DANCE!!!

Extra batteries?

Blankets?

First Aid Kit?

Flare guns? (although with the Grey Goose I am a bit leery of mentioning this one...)

Extra batteries?

Blankets?

First Aid Kit?

Flare guns? (although with the Grey Goose I am a bit leery of mentioning this one...)

Blondie I have of those!! I am a [2] boat owner these are all a must for me!! :thumbsup

What I am worried about is the Vodka...only one bottle of the GOOSE!!

WVU

EOG Master

Your wife can take the kids ziplining out there. God's country

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie I have of those!! I am a [2] boat owner these are all a must for me!! :thumbsup

What I am worried about is the Vodka...only one bottle of the GOOSE!!

hmmm Glue gonna be with you or you riding this out by yourself?

That will make the difference in the quantity...

JEFF is an ole softy at heart...of course he is worried about me!!

and yes the glue will also be riding the storm out with me...that's my wing may'n!!:cocktail

Blondie

EOG Master

JEFF is an ole softy at heart...of course he is worried about me!!

and yes the glue will also be riding the storm out with me...that's my wing may'n!!:cocktail

Yeah those of us that have met him can tell he's an old softie but try to convince the guys on here of that :LMAO

If both of you are therethen I would hunt down at least one more bottle...

I have seen you boys drink :blink:

Tony and Glue only the best to you 2...Hold on tight and ride like no other...Keep us updated how you 2 and the families are making out back there on the east coast...Hopefully not too much damage..(from the goose) and the beers...Good luck and prayers are with you guys..

Folks...I made it thru...the power went out on Saturday around 11am and came back on Sunday at around noon. I slept thru most of the storm got the generator started around 9pm Saturday...the house was damage free...but several of my trees took a beating...and my pool had 4 bags of leaves and branches in it!!
I was done cleaning up by 4pm Sunday and then me and the glue drank every beer in the house!!:btj:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i was down your way during isabelle, that was a bitch!

glad to hear everything is ok

12io4j2w90