More Dominating Than Jordan & Gretzky?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: More Dominating Than Jordan & Gretzky?

Her bantamweight division could sure use some fighters.....right now she is the best and don't see anyone on the horizon that can beat her.......just zero competition.....

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

the last three fights her opponents had such stupid game plans. They all came to to grapple and take it to the ground. Ronda could be picked apart on the feet but on the ground, none of those people had a chance

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Could be. More interesting question for me...has anyone been cashing multiple tickets on her? Free $$?

I know people shy away from Big Favs. Is -900 on a 99% shot really a bad bet?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Could be. More interesting question for me...has anyone been cashing multiple tickets on her? Free $$?

I know people shy away from Big Favs. Is -900 on a 99% shot really a bad bet?

Depends on what you think.....I have never seen too many gamblers going to the windows and laying the big numbers.....seems to me that they incorporate them into 7-10 team parlays......

eb765

EOG Senior Member

Only one that gave her anything was Meisha and she won't be getting a 3rd fight and Cyborg can't make 135

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Depends on what you think.....I have never seen too many gamblers going to the windows and laying the big numbers.....seems to me that they incorporate them into 7-10 team parlays......

You're avoiding the question. Value is value.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nothing excites me to lay -1000 against anyone....seen too many favs go down in my lifetime......I see no value laying big chalk in any situation which includes horse match ups, athlete vs athlete, or any sporting event.....just the way I am wired....:cheers

Heim

EOG Master

Even at 37...Laila Ali would give her a good fight if she decided to train for UF....no?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Nothing excites me to lay -1000 against anyone....seen too many favs go down in my lifetime......I see no value laying big chalk in any situation which includes horse match ups, athlete vs athlete, or any sporting event.....just the way I am wired....:cheers
That's exactly what I'm saying. Re-wire. That's why it might be value.

If she's THAT good, u get a chance at a one-day bond w/ 11% return. Default rate: LOW.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

That's exactly what I'm saying. Re-wire. That's why it might be value.

If she's THAT good, u get a chance at a one-day bond w/ 11% return. Default rate: LOW.

Is she that good though? There may be a Buster Douglass out there waiting on her...we just don't know but I see what you are trying to convey......are you willing to take the jump that you consider value?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

The problem is that once you start you will keep on going till you get burned

Big favs do go down more than you think. Just follow tennis, big upsets do happen. Fed lost as -3000 at the AO, Nadal went down as -1000 just last week.

Barao lost to Dillashaw as big fav

Just ask Moldy if he got rich on those yet

railbird

EOG Master

Her bantamweight division could sure use some fighters.....right now she is the best and don't see anyone on the horizon that can beat her.......just zero competition.....

she hides at 135 to avoid Cyborg. She is a bigger coward than Mayweather. She could easily go up to 140 because she fought at 158 judo in the Olympics.

railbird

EOG Master

scumbag Dana White sabotage Rousey vs Cyborg because of his hatred for Tito Ortiz who was representing Cyborg.

eb765

EOG Senior Member

Cyborg is a roided up athlete who walks around @ 175 ... Why would Ronda need to go up and fight.her... Cyborg is old news

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Yeah its hard to touch Cyborg now with all the PED issues. No way that woman is clean at all times

railbird

EOG Master

would be fun to watch Cyborg mangle Rouseys face and then spit in dana whites face

richsox24

EOG Master

The better bet in Rousey fights is under 1.5 rounds. This past fight you would have only laid 20c juice.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Jordan played and beat some of the greats.
Rousey hasn't fought anyone that we will be talking about in the years to come.

eb765

EOG Senior Member

Like saying womens Uconn is the all time greatest bball team

ChuckyG

EOG Master

The better bet in Rousey fights is under 1.5 rounds. This past fight you would have only laid 20c juice.

Richsox, let's bang out some winners...so we have a nice roll come Arlington Million time. $$$

Heim

EOG Master

I guarantee she would have made an excellent pay and collect girl.