More Lebron Nonsense....

Heim

EOG Master
News broke today that Lebron has told the coaching staff he wants AD to be the focal point of their offense.

Sure...let's see what happens in the 4th quarter.

Did he even pass a taco to Davis on Taco Tuesday?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
So it only took him 16 years to pass the torch? As Heim advertises that remains to be seen. I smell a Kobe/Shaq war part deux before too long.

kane

EOG master
So it only took him 16 years to pass the torch? As Heim advertises that remains to be seen. I smell a Kobe/Shaq war part deux before too long.

Considering he's been the best player in the game for the past 16 years, why would he have passed the torch? He's now reached the point in his career where he knows he can no longer dominate the game for a full 48, let AD do a lot of the heavy lifting, then take care of business in the fourth. This will never turn into a Shaq/Kobe situation, those guys were both in their prime and each of them wanted to be "the man", LeBron is at a place in his career where he won't mind someone else sharing the spotlight

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
News broke today that Lebron has told the coaching staff he wants AD to be the focal point of their offense.

Why don't you two get a room and get it over with?

Did he even pass a taco to Davis on Taco Tuesday?

Considering he is the only non-PG on the Top-10 all-time assist chartss, I believe he did, but don't quote me on it.

Who was he suppose to pass it to?

MrTop

EOG Master
so when kobe was winning championships lebron was the best? he just got into the league. Nobody wins championships by themselves. Lebron had many all-stars on his team but what stands out most is his 3-6 record in the finals.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Why don't you two get a room and get it over with?

Considering he is the only non-PG on the Top-10 all-time assist chartss, I believe he did, but don't quote me on it.

Who was he suppose to pass it to?
Given his leadership history 'running the show and limelight he was expected to continue to hold onto the torch as long as he could. You know there"s always a storyline brewing when you have more than one star or when it comes to 'whose team it is.'. Hopefully they can develop a chemistry playing alongside each other.

kane

EOG master
so when kobe was winning championships lebron was the best? he just got into the league. Nobody wins championships by themselves. Lebron had many all-stars on his team but what stands out most is his 3-6 record in the finals.

LeBron has played with three great players in his entire career, Wade, Bosh, and Kyrie, and that's it

MrTop

EOG Master
LeBron has played with three great players in his entire career, Wade, Bosh, and Kyrie, and that's it

with miami if bosh was great that would make 3 great players..they would of won 4 championships.... instead they won 2 of 4 ....someone of the 3 is not great. ...someone is the slacker or maybe 2 on defense

Lebron should be "injured" for the first 70 games of the season. Then he shows up and gets into game shape last 12 and then plays in the playoffs. You know its going to happen soon, guy can't play 82 game seasons. Problem is he'll try to takeover in the playoffs when the team has gotten used to AD running the show and the shit storm of blame will be great to see.

Heim

EOG Master
Even the lowly Pelicans made the mistake trying to run the offense thru AD when Boogie went down. Yup they
ran it thru Boogie until he tore the achillies:

"One thing, when he first went down, was we really missed his playmaking and his passing. We ran so much of the offense through him. So, we just kind of turned to (Rajon) Rondo, who was kind of sacrificing because we did so much through Cuz and a little less through Rondo. So, that was an adjustment to put the ball in his hands more and let him run the show.

One thing I got wrong, was I thought we would need AD to be more of a facilitator in the middle of the floor, and he did a good job with that his first few games. So he was looking to score and pass, but I think I messed him up."

In short, that's just Lebron looking for off-season attention again. You can't run a offense thru a guy with limited facilitating skills/scorer like AD. I'm
sure he's been around long enough to know that.

P.S. The above quote is from Gentry's assistant Chris Finch who was in charge of the offense then.