More record-lows for NBA Finals

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Personal messages on an NFL uniform once cost the player $10,000 for a first offense and $15,000 for a second offense.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
One would think the NBA would be doing pretty well in the ratings. I mean it sucks with no fans but given the results and competitiveness with teams like Denver, Miami reaching and exceeding expectations in even the more exciting anticipated fashion, it surpassed the extraordinary. Also credit due to the league as a whole for initiating a virus free bubble zone, it stands above football and baseball given all the virus issues previous and as of late, although virtually impossible to design a bubble given its outdoor venue despite little to no fans.

MrTop

EOG Master
if LBJ was not in the finals it would be worse.. The NBA crown should be promoted not BLM. NBA screwed up here. The NBA needs another star to take over after LBJ . The NBA needs the knicks to be sold.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
if LBJ was not in the finals it would be worse.. The NBA crown should be promoted not BLM. NBA screwed up here. The NBA needs another star to take over after LBJ . The NBA needs the knicks to be sold.

True. The Ratings are down 70% from LBJ's last Finals appearance.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
So many factors from cord cutting to people just illegally streaming games with ease. No point in paying big bucks anymore. Necessities come first and add in politics you have a complete shit show. The Bucks shouldn't have pulled what they did. Orlando had no choice but to be the bigger team and not accept a forfeit win. People wont forget the circus that went on. They just won't.

A lot of these guys are wolves in sheep clothing.

kane

EOG master
The thing you guys fail to realize is that if Silver didn't agree to BLM written on the court, and allow the players to have those messages on their uniforms, there's a good chance the players would have not played, if the choice was allow the social messaging and finish the season, or don't allow it and there is no season, it's a pretty easy decision for Silver to make

railbird

EOG Master
The thing you guys fail to realize is that if Silver didn't agree to BLM written on the court, and allow the players to have those messages on their uniforms, there's a good chance the players would have not played, if the choice was allow the social messaging and finish the season, or don't allow it and there is no season, it's a pretty easy decision for Silver to make
racist scumbag

railbird

EOG Master
Funny coming from the biggest racist on this forum. You're an illiterate piece of shit who spells like a 6 year old, I almost feel sorry for you you're so fucking dumb
I dont hate u, i pray for u, if u dont accept jesus ur going to hell. Rapture is coming soon

kane

EOG master
what about the future bets , are they voided ?

Hey Topper, I'm gonna call a couple of my books today and ask them what happens to future bets when the rapture comes, I've searched for it in the rules section but can't seem to find anything

railbird

EOG Master
that would have been better.

kane

EOG master
that would have been better.

I know you're illiterate, you can't spell and can barely read, but if you click on the link above you'll see the ratings for all sports are down, not just the NBA but all sports, so the narrative that the social justice stuff is causing the low ratings just isn't true