Most amount of money you bet in one day?

Apple

Banned
Re: Most amount of money you bet in one day?

12K, back when I had a lot of money.. Last year or so maybe $800 on College Football Saturday

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I play a ton of college games at a fairly large clip......14 weeks of cfb, 10 of those are in excess of 100K on a sat.

WVU

EOG Master

No big bets here unless I had both sides

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

for baseball and basketball I carry eight books, all credit, weekly bases, credit limit goes back to square one every monday.

Football lets just say I have many more outs than baskets and bases. I have no problem getting down the amounts I want to wager on any given game.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Remember when the Raiders played the Jets for the AFC crown a few years back and pennington was the starter for the jets. I had the over in that game. I will never forget it. I was playing at youwager.com and basically like a moron had horrible money managment with 99.999999999 % of my balance on the over tied in with a shit load of parlays. The over only had to hit. Pennington had 4 tries when they had it down inside the 15 or so with basically just 6 points to push it over. The last play, 4th down he threw it out of the back of the end zone. I have hated that mother fucker ever since. I lost large, really large.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I don't have a BR, what is that exactly a certain amount of money one has to gamble with? I mean really, who has x amount in a cookie jar.

Right now I have 160K to work with, with eight books, per week. So I guess my BR, in your terms, would be 160K per week....if that helps.

Football, my credit is much larger.

Not sure if that answers your question

ballwonder

EOG Master

I don't have a BR, what is that exactly a certain amount of money one has to gamble with? I mean really, who has x amount in a cookie jar.

Right now I have 160K to work with, with eight books, per week. So I guess my BR, in your terms, would be 160K per week....if that helps.

Football, my credit is much larger.

Not sure if that answers your question

Good luck this year and hope it is a profitable one, do you do well each year?

About 3K for me. I bet 3 games for a dime each. I usually dont bet but a game or two on Sat and Sun during football season. Sometimes its 200 per game, and sometimes its 1000. I havent bet any larger than that.

Idiotspay: Man thats some serious dimes. Is that all you do for a living?

Good luck buddy! :cheers

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

WVU you are not even close. I never, EVER, do what you mentioned. I play all my plays for the same amount each week, win, lose or draw.

Yes I have been fortunate enough to do very well in college football. Will it be the same this year, not a clue. Nothing guaranteed in this hobby.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

No I am not big time, I just play a lot of games in college football. Bases and hoops not so much.

The other question, no sports is not a living for me. I currently work like the rest of us stiffs.

I make no claims to be better than anyone else here, maybe just bet more than the average guy.

40-45 plays prob sounds like a lot to 99% of the folks here, but I have no problem betting 20+ sides and 20+ totals on a college football week if I think I have an egde.

We all have our own style

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

AAO - I don't know anyone, anything about anyone, anything about anything, or anything in between.....thats my sports code and I am sticking to it, ha

Pal, no way you get those limits online or otherwise without knowing someone. Its alright if your bigtime. But it sounds to me as if you are a advantage bettor?

WVU

EOG Master

WVU you are not even close. I never, EVER, do what you mentioned. I play all my plays for the same amount each week, win, lose or draw.

Yes I have been fortunate enough to do very well in college football. Will it be the same this year, not a clue. Nothing guaranteed in this hobby.

Sheesh, it was just a guess and I posted it before i read all your responses. I bet you are a fun guy to be around when you have 160 grand in action.
:+paranoid

Apple

Banned

Pal, no way you get those limits online or otherwise without knowing someone. Its alright if your bigtime. But it sounds to me as if you are a advantage bettor?

What limits would he need if he's spreading out the money thin on 40+ wagers a weekend?

Well if my calculations were right...it would be about $3500 a game...(140k/40)...which now that I think about it isnt that bad but Im just so curious about where he is getting those limits. I mean greek, pinny most other places hes getting cut specially if hes winning.

WVU

EOG Master

Well if my calculations were right...it would be about $3500 a game...(140k/40)...which now that I think about it isnt that bad but Im just so curious about where he is getting those limits. I mean greek, pinny most other places hes getting cut specially if hes winning.

Are you officially calling bullshit?

:pop:

Apple

Banned

He probably wins at some books and loses at others and vice versa.. Probably balances out to where he doesn't get noticed that much..

tg711

EOG Member

You are very wrong.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

WOW!! 140k in a day. How long did it take you to aquire that BR? Puts my $200 in a day to shame. Why wouldn't you take some out and invest that $hit? Seems to me you must be a multi-millionaire to have that much tied up in sports betting.

Congratulations IPFP. As I aspire to reach your plateau in the realm of sports betting.

akillies

EOG Veteran

if its a credit line that is fine, you still need to have the cash [a bankroll ]
to pay when you lose. to wager comfortably at these levels you would need a bankroll in excess of $1,000,000. Otherwise you run a very real risk of ruin.