Most of my friends hit the beach, but im here

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: Most of my friends hit the beach, but im here

Mo... why can't your take maybe 30 mins off from posting or so and go join them??? its a nice weekend91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mo... why can't your take maybe 30 mins off from posting or so and go join them??? its a nice weekend91023i2ndw;l

The beach is a couple hours away and i would end up getting drunker than hell. That would be irresponsible with the tourney starting tomorrow.

:militaire-2942:

sl55

EOG Veteran

The beach is a couple hours away and i would end up getting drunker than hell. That would be irresponsible with the tourney starting tomorrow.

:militaire-2942:
Believe it or not we actually have internet and all that kinda shit down at the ocean,you just got to know when to stop when you have something on your plate the next day.:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Believe it or not we actually have internet and all that kinda shit down at the ocean,you just got to know when to stop when you have something on your plate the next day.:LMAO

Not so much the matter of having the net, but rather the fact that i would be drunker than hell by 4pm. Now, hopefully, you see where i run into a problem. I don't go to the beach to post.

:D

sl55

EOG Veteran

Not so much the matter of having the net, but rather the fact that i would be drunker than hell by 4pm. Now, hopefully, you see where i run into a problem. I don't go to the beach to post.

You sure are missing alot of fun worrying about that contest,unfortunatly for me the PA navy is at my house(inlaws)so I couldn't stay out and play.Have some fun,that fuckin contest will still be there tommorow.

mofome

Banned

You sure are missing alot of fun worrying about that contest,unfortunatly for me the PA navy is at my house(inlaws)so I couldn't stay out and play.Have some fun,that fuckin contest will still be there tommorow.

If i go have fun, then that means more work for other people and likely less fun for those in the contest from the start. I can have plenty of fun here, have a few beers, hit up a BBQ, and get things going there for the guys.

I'll probably be in duey sometime soon if you can make it up that way.

No trip to the beach would be worth missing seeing Ku get wasted. Trust me. Enjoy.

sl55

EOG Veteran

i miss Ocean City
whats stopping you from a visit,8 months of peace and 4 months of all hell breaking loose,its the best of both worlds and keeps you young at heart:cheers

Dante

EOG Veteran

Mo... you could post from the beach wirelessly..... :O)

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

U should go!! Get a hotel room!!!! I love the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

get your friend raiders back from the beach and you two could play a few hands of calling a spade a spade.

OF...:rolleyes:

Mo, most of my friends hit the lake, but I am hitting the lawn mower in a few mins. I gotta hang around and probably work a little bit later today. I will have fun myself. I have recently found out that I can have more fun without alcohol on a regular basis. Although, every now and then a few hundred jager bombs are still worth it! :D

mofome

Banned

Mo, most of my friends hit the lake, but I am hitting the lawn mower in a few mins. I gotta hang around and probably work a little bit later today. I will have fun myself. I have recently found out that I can have more fun without alcohol on a regular basis. Although, every now and then a few hundred jager bombs are still worth it! :D

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

91023i2ndw;l

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Come on down!!!

We have room for you and Travis here in Virginia Beach...91023i2ndw;l

You in Virginia Beach Shrink? I'm moving to Woodbridge in a few weeks. Is that a pretty nice area? I've been to Williamsburg 3-4 times and have loved it everytime.

T makes all of our travel plans. Talk to him!!!! I would be there tonight!!!

Then come...

Whispers these 2 letters sofly in his ears....12io4j2w90

Beeeee...................................
Walters......................

You in Virginia Beach Shrink? I'm moving to Woodbridge in a few weeks. Is that a pretty nice area? I've been to Williamsburg 3-4 times and have loved it everytime.

Pretty nice area, not too far from D.C., although you'll have to deal with traffic. Becoming more and more popular, but I think housing prices are still reasonable there, if I'm not mistaken. Williamsburg is only a couple hours away too.

If you're commuting to Northern VA/D.C. for work, prepare for the worst traffic you'll ever see. GL.

You are killing me Kenny.

If I didnt have a 5 yr old with his bday party tomorrow we would be heading to the airport right now.

I hope you guys and gals are having a GREAT TIME!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you better sell that ipod for some extra money if your moving

sl55

EOG Veteran

Pretty nice area, not too far from D.C., although you'll have to deal with traffic. Becoming more and more popular, but I think housing prices are still reasonable there, if I'm not mistaken. Williamsburg is only a couple hours away too.

If you're commuting to Northern VA/D.C. for work, prepare for the worst traffic you'll ever see. GL.
Beltway is a walk in the park,don't scare the guy:LMAO :LMAO