Most trusted news source?

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
I think he went through a few stages, but definitely did a lot of work in the press. He had a personal relationship and interviewed Osama Bin Laden a few times, probably was a middle man for a few intelligence agencies.

He was operating in various high level circles early on, cousin of Dodi Fayed (Fulham ex owner and Princess Diana suitor). His dad was the equivalent of Doctor Bernstein, personal physician to the first Saudi King. His uncle was involved in the Iran Contra arms deals.

Editor in Chief at Al Madina and then a foreign correspondent, doesn't seem like a boots on the ground type of guy but he definitely did get out in the field in some shitty parts of the world and work for this opportunities. His political views changed over time and that eventually put a target on his back and we know the rest of the story.

What happens in Istanbul, gets partitioned in Istanbul.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Such a dope.
CNN is a news site with editorial hosts at night giving their slant of things

Fox’s news is basically all editorial hosts in Trumps pocket with a couple actually reporting News and facts and those 2 are Brent Brair and the gay guy who are not afraid to tell it like it is. Which of course lean to the left.

Lol at this dope thinking ratings = truth! Ha!

You have typical Political MORON TALK.

A PHONY !

The Ratings only mean something when the Channel you follow has the Highest Ratings.

Advertisers do not care who has the highest Ratings.

They like to pay the T.V. Stations, who have the Least amount of people watching, the most amount of money to advertise their product.

So, if you would like to advertise your product during the Super Bowl, you can probably advertise it for next to nothing on whatever the channel the game is on. And if you want to advertise it during the week, when the Soap Operas are on, it will cost you Millions of Dollars.

Was not sure if you have been a MORON your whole Life.

But you always act like one.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Garbage like this is why I don't post here much lately. And this post is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time...

I'm out!
The king, or in this case crown prince has absolute authority, when you challenge his authority(in Saudi Arabia as a saudi citizen), you risk the consequences. he did and he lost.

Kashoggi received lawful Saudi justice, they have no more of an obligation to follow western norms than we do of following theirs.

So take your whine and leave..".oooh, I'm so mad, that man said something I dont like., make him stop, make him stop" :p

Bushay

NHL Expert
This asshole adds nothing to this site but hs political hate. Very little of what the site was started for. He's just made this an everyday stop to spew this disgusting crap. Why he's still allowed to post here running off posters like Goon is just beyond me. No one will miss this POS. Time to take out the trash again EOG. There's no need for this sort of hate in a gambling forum. Yet he loves this shit.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This asshole adds nothing to this site but hs political hate. Very little of what the site was started for. He's just made this an everyday stop to spew this disgusting crap. Why he's still allowed to post here running off posters like Goon is just beyond me. No one will miss this POS. Time to take out the trash again EOG. There's no need for this sort of hate in a gambling forum. Yet he loves this shit.
Can add Big Runner to that list as well or is his hate ok because you agree with it?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I assumed Big Runner was the worst when it came to the hate talk (and the lack of sports talk) but I admittedly don't keep score lol.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Thank you for the kind words, every insult enriches me to no end. You delusional libs sure hate the truth dont you? perhaps one of you should have talked some sense to Kashoggi, he might still be alive?

As for calling for someone to be banned from a site, dont you think that's an extreme sign of weakness? If you fear words typed by a stranger you'll never meet, there's not much hope for you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thank you for the kind words, every insult enriches me to no end. You delusional libs sure hate the truth dont you? perhaps one of you should have talked some sense to Kashoggi, he might still be alive?

As for calling for someone to be banned from a site, dont you think that's an extreme sign of weakness? If you fear words typed by a stranger you'll never meet, there's not much hope for you.

These Liberal Fruitcakes are to stupid to know the difference between Legal Immigration, and Illegal Immigration.

If your Illegal, and they throw your ass out of this country, they think that, that Defines Racism.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Letting others dictate what you do gives away power.

Don’t ever give away your power.

Sol Diablo 3:16
It's a combination of stupidity and a child like view of the world. First you stomp your feet, then you hold your breath, finally you threaten to take your ball and go home.

Except he has no ball, or should we say balls.

I enjoy reading the hysterical ramblings of Runny and the uptight Bushy. Getting upset is inconceivable. Getting upset would give them power, power they dont have and will never have.

The liberal mind is a diseased mind.

These Liberal Fruitcakes are to stupid to know the difference between Legal Immigration, and Illegal Immigration.

If your Illegal, and they throw your ass out of this country, they think that, that Defines Racism.

Oh the irony.....you call out others intelligence but you don’t know how to properly use the words too and to. I don’t know where you went to school but they taught most of us how to do that in the 2nd grade. I can see why trump said “I love the poorly educated”

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The New York Post has always had an excellent sports section and even includes a lot of other goodies on a daily basis.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Elizabeth Warren announced she will not be holding any fundraisers with multi-millionaires.

She wants credit for holding no fundraisers with multi-millionaires?

Warren campaigns for a tax on the "super rich" which would raise 2.75 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

Which multi-millionaires would support that policy?

Warren doesn't want to gain money and power from the "super rich" through donations.

She prefers confiscations.

MrTop

EOG Master
When we are not looking, she will support the banks like the rest of them.

They don't have any money.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Oh the irony.....you call out others intelligence but you don’t know how to properly use the words too and to. I don’t know where you went to school but they taught most of us how to do that in the 2nd grade. I can see why trump said “I love the poorly educated”

Good to know that you have other Countries best interest in mind.

In Addition to Ducking the Issue on the Post.

Oh--------- The Disease of Liberalism.

Too, To.

You Forgot TWO.

Dummy.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Elizabeth Warren announced she will not be holding any fundraisers with multi-millionaires.

Warren campaigns for a tax on the "super rich" which would raise 2.75 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

Warren doesn't want to gain money and power from the "super rich" through donations.

She talks about Student Loan Debt.

She taught 2 classes per week at Harvard.

Was paid $350,000.00 a year for the 2 classes per week.

But did not teach them that Salaries like that Create the Debt.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You once again prove my point from earlier.

Duck and Dodge.

Jack Nicholson's Great Quote. " You Can't Handle the Truth. "

Liberalism does lots of Mental Damage.

Terrible Disease.

Don't be Frightened.

You can reply to the original post about Illegal Immigration, and Legal Immigration.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-cancel-student-loan-debt

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
police, fire, and university proffessors all over paid

College may be the biggest scam of all for many students. Looking at Michigan, its $30K-35K in-state, but $65K-70K out of state. Unless you have serious pull in-state (big donor), you take the out of state kid. Oh yeah, the Michigan endowment is roughly $12 Billion.