Most WELL-KNOWN Posters by state

gravy

EOG Addicted
Re: Most WELL-KNOWN Posters by state

Im fairly new to EOG but have posted at another site but will take the state of Ohio if nobody claims it.

Holy Cow know I am short of 1000 posts, but you would think I would have gotten a little love from this corn crib under water.

Looks like we may need to hold primaries for most of these states

Maybe do one or two a day and possibly a SUPER TUESDAY for the bigger states and states with many posters :cheers

No offense to Gyno but Railbird is much more well-known in California than Gyno, espically to us long-timers.

PO69

EOG Master

That photo map was the best thing that I have seen from the internet in a long time

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Naaaa, this thread has every state listed in order similar to what ego did, but an updated number of posters for each state as the thread went on. As I said Florida was wininng at the time I'm pretty sure....

Naaaa, this thread has every state listed in order similar to what ego did, but an updated number of posters for each state as the thread went on. As I said Florida was wininng at the time I'm pretty sure....

Well then why not create another thread sir? oij213490

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

if i remember correctly, back when we used to talk, i think Dogball was from New York...but i might be mistaken.....

you can put down DoubleJ for michigan

I'll take Arizona if you are looking to fill the spot91023i2ndw;l ...i think im the only one young enough to gamble in this state of retirees:LMAO

Think it WOULD be a good idea to hold "primaries" and let the forum vote on a REPRESENTATIVE for each state, so I'll schedule the first ones for TUESDAY July 1st.

We'll do the following states:

Iowa
Wyoming
New Hampshire
Michigan
Nevada
South Carolina

If YOU are from any of those above states, declare your candidacy 91023i2ndw;l

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...wa-wyoming-new-hampshire-michigan-143157.html

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

Show me my opponents:devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

WVU

EOG Master

Florida seems to have more posters than any other state. That has always been true

WVU

EOG Master

Forida people as a whole are generally happier people. Less misery here as opposed to other states.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I guess these " outsiders " don't know where Staten Island is :LMAO