Movie "Son In Law"

dirty

EOG Master
I am not a Big Paulie Shore fan...But I have forgotten how funny this Movie actually is....Watching it now.....I am rolling....:+signs8-1

MCP

how about at the tatoo parlor when the girl says something like... "I want something feminine.. and the tatoo artist goes.. "he's standing over there" referencing pauley

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:
how about at the tatoo parlor when the girl says something like... "I want something feminine.. and the tatoo artist goes.. "he's standing over there" referencing pauley

That is funny as hell.....the more you watch that movie the more stuff you catch....:+thumbs-2

Lane smith died of Lou Gherig's Disease last June......:+thumbs-1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No wheezing the juice! He had a little help in that movie with Brendan Frasier and Lord of the Rings Astin. But he has also had some bonafide clunkers, In the Army now? Biodome? He parlayed his flaky act from MTV to the big screen. Won't be getting nominated for an oscar anytime soon, but neither will Rob Schnieder. Son in Law? That one tried to straddle the line between serious and funny. Amusing but not hilariious. Maybe when the turkey comes back to life?

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5