Mr. Merlin, you racist sucker

Do you have Cash App, you racist, bigoted, sexist, Trumptard clown?

Do you have Venmo, you troglodyte?

Do you do PayPal, you racist piece of shit?

(Sorry to bring this over here, but this is the only venue we have. I waited until he brought up our bet at the OTHER little forum, and I knew he would say something racist, because that's what he is)

EDIT: I waited until one of two things happened: mikeman/Mr. Merlin would stop saying the election was rigged, etc., or he specifically asked for settlement

The bet was for a majority of six counties in southern Ohio which are usually red to turn blue. That would have been four for me to win. Only two changed. Even after recounts, lawsuits, etc., that is the case.

You Bitter Beer Face, thick-built piece of shit: How do you want your funds?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

(Sorry to bring this over here, but this is the only venue we have. I waited until he brought up our bet at the OTHER little forum, and I knew he would say something racist, because that's what he is)

The bet was for a majority of six counties in southern Ohio which are usually red to turn blue. That would have been four for me to win. Only two changed. Even after recounts, lawsuits, etc., that is the case.

Yeah

mr merlin

EOG Master

EDIT: I waited until one of two things happened: mikeman/Mr. Merlin would stop saying the election was rigged, etc., or he specifically asked for settlement

Such hostility, sucks to lose huh?

My numbers show that only 1 of the 8 counties went to biden(athens), every other one went trump by a bigger margin than last time(most in the mid 70's). I guess your "the farmers are mad" theory crashed and burned huh?

You can keep the money, I owed heisi 5 large and he cut me a break...which was real white of him.

If you insist on paying you can send it to the trump campaign along with a pic of yourself in a Maga hat.

Let the record show that

voided his right to direct payment.

His request to send the money to a racist, bigoted, terrorist organization is unrealistic and will not be considered.

The funds will be in escrow until another chance at confrontation (double or nothing), or a REASONABLE request for a charitable donation.

I meant every insult. But I also mean it when I say you are my favorite friendly nemesis.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let the record show that

voided his right to direct payment.

His request to send the money to a racist, bigoted, terrorist organization is unrealistic and will not be considered.

The funds will be in escrow until another chance at confrontation (double or nothing), or a REASONABLE request for a charitable donation.

I meant every insult. But I also mean it when I say you are my favorite friendly nemesis.
The thought occurred to me that you might have forgot it, I decided that was highly unlikely, I dont even remember if it was $10 total or $10 per county to be honest - I had just scribbled $10 on a piece of paper and stuck it on my board.

Clearly I proved I'm a electoral genius, while you have room for improvement.

Slanders against my appearance are unfounded, while I'm not quite in the league of Costner or Brad Pitt on the scales of physical beauty, my placement perhaps one notch below is satisfying indeed.

kane

EOG master
Clearly I proved I'm a electoral genius,

You had Trump winning, some electoral genius you are, and as far as being one notch below Brad Pitt, that's funny since you're one ugly motherfucker, not as ugly as RailNazi, but ugly nonetheless

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You had Trump winning, some electoral genius you are, and as far as being one notch below Brad Pitt, that's funny since you're one ugly motherfucker, not as ugly as RailNazi, but ugly nonetheless

Did you ever see Teddy's eye after he lost that 2 hit fight. Teddy got hit in the face then Teddy's eye hit the ground. Now that was ugly. Teddy post the picture of your eye after you hit the ground. Humor us please!

railbird

EOG Master
the most racist people, are the ones calling others racists, its called projecting. Todays libs are professional victims and constant tattle tales.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the most racist people, are the ones calling others racists, its called projecting. Todays libs are professional victims and constant tattle tales.
Very true, the amazing thing is that to the left calling people a racist is a terrible insult. 90% of normal people couldn't care less.

I know with my friends we joke about it, someone will say something and one of us will say "you're a f'n racist" and we all laugh.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Very true, the amazing thing is that to the left calling people a racist is a terrible insult. 90% of normal people couldn't care less.

I know with my friends we joke about it, someone will say something and one of us will say "you're a f'n racist" and we all laugh.

Friends.

Lulzooolulzi

mr merlin

EOG Master
Who's the racist?
As a person of utmost class and dignity, I slough off petty insults from my detractors.

Insults spring from a heart that is hurting, my heart of gold is incapable of responding in kind.

Carry on and good luck in your endeavors sir.