Mr NBA's Plays for 11/01/05

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
I will be giving my plays for a reference/opinion only. Please DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY. I play all of my plays personally and get pissed off when they lose just like everyone else. I VERY seldom give a 3% or above play on anything. If you are looking for 25 unitBOMBS your in the wrong thread. I like input....please feal free to rip up my picks, it will only make us better. For the most part my write-ups will be short and sometimes nill. This is because I teach school and have a wife and a 2 year old at home. Have i done research yes.....do I watch nearly every game (league pass) yes......do I have a number of years of winning experience yes(8). Just because a game does not have a write up does not mean I think less of it. I will keep track of my record as wins and loses only.....I will put recommended % of bankroll on each pick. To the plays.

Bucks @ Sixers -> Under 198.5.....This play is about tempo and the home team dictating this. The Sixers are banged up and will look to control tempo as much as possible. (1%)

Nugs @ Spurs -> Over 189.9.....Spurs in years passed have been an under lock, their tempo dictates this. This year with the added weapons will be diff. Look for Spurs totals to creep up as the year progresses. Also Nugs play a very up tempo game and look for the Spurs to show case the new weapons. (2%)

Mavs @ Suns -> Suns -1.5.....This is a play on the home team opener and the Mavs have a team that will be in a bit of a transition both in Coaching philosophy and in personel. Yes the Suns have lost some key players as well, but look for this one to go to the home team here. (1%)

GL tommorow Gents,

MN:+excited-