Mr. Over/Under Conference Championship Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, $1,259... OBVIOUSLY, one of the best winning percentages in the

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Final Regular Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%
Final Regular Season Amount: +$1,259
*Historic, country-leading 29-2 run in Weeks 14-17 (Still looking to see if that?s ever been accomplished in NFL gambling history)

Over/Unders???. 20-9 (69%! Best in America this season for over/unders?)
Spreads?????... 15-9-1 (62.5%)
Teasers?????.... 38-16 (70.4%)
Props??????.... 16-15-2 (51.6%)
ML???????...... 2-0 (100%)
2nd Half????...? 4-4 (50%)
Live?????....?.. 26-6 (81.2%! Probably best in America this season for live bets)
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

Postseason: 8-8-1, -$39 (Over/Unders: 0-4, Teasers: 1-1, Props: 4-1-1, Live: 3-2)

Conference Championship Weekend already? Where does the time go? Hard to believe these are the final football games of the year before the almighty Super Bowl, and while I plan to keep it light in quantity today, I feel I have one really, really good bet that is worth taking by all, being my biggest bet of the 2015-15 postseason thus far:

Andrew Luck O25? Completions - $132 to win $110
Analysis: Wow do I love this bet, and considering props have been my No. 1 strength in the postseason thus far, maybe that?s a sign to continue to attack them. Quarterback completion props, along with receptions, are my two favorites to bet on, and for this specific one, there is just so much evidence you can provide in why this is a great proposition. The most glaring reason is that the Colts are a high-volume passing offense, and when matched up against a team that is similarly designed and can put up points in bunches at any given moment as much as anyone in professional football, that helps ensure they stick to their strength, hence why I feel Indianapolis will throw the ball a lot today. That certainly was the case in their Divisional Round meeting last year, and considering these are basically the same rosters with the same gameplan and same philosophies, I don?t think much will change in that regard, especially with the Colts possessing such a light running game these days. Secondly, the Colts need to throw a lot to either win this game or keep up with their opponent. The Patriots always throw excessively no matter what, and as a result, you have to expect Tom Brady to put up his usual outstanding game. With the Colts, yes, this is the biggest game of Andrew Luck?s career, but we don?t even need him to match Brady?s potentially amazing statline. We just need him to throw a lot and exceed 25 completions, which has great potential if he?s throwing the ball 44+ times. Perhaps most importantly, since it?s New England at home, if they?re winning decisively most of the game and up, what do you think the Colts will be doing to catch up? Passing, of course. So many different potential avenues for this contest point to the [usual] high-volume passing attach from the Colts this evening, and thus, this prop bet, in my opinion, is the best one to take out of any bet from the Divisional Round. Considering I?m 4-1-1 in playoff props thus far, that should indicate I have a strong beat on them, and this one appears to be my strongest of them all.

May add more action so be on the lookout for that.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Conference Championship Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, $1,259... OBVIOUSLY, one of the best winning percentages in the entire COUNTRY by ANY football handicapper this yr!)

Hmmm, tempted to take the Colts/Patriots over with it dropping to 51, but the impending rain might really mess up things for every potential bet on the game.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Conference Championship Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, $1,259... OBVIOUSLY, one of the best winning percentages in the entire COUNTRY by ANY football handicapper this yr!)

Well, disappointing loss despite predicting the exact scenario for the game (Patriots winning decisively, therefore requiring the Colts to pass excessively to keep up all game) and getting exactly what I wanted (That exact scenario)...

... but Luck just wasn't good at all so that's a loss I have to accept. And I do. My bad for those who had it

Looking forward to Patriots/Seahawks and hopefully will have action to end the year strong after my genuinely historic 2014 season. Can't believe it's already that time of year

BirdmanLarry

EOG Member

Tough game to pick a winner, but i do like the Patriots to eek it out. :pop:

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Tough game to pick a winner, but i do like the Patriots to eek it out. :pop:

Absolutely agree, and if I had to pick a winner, I'd pick the Patriots as well. In fact, if I do bet on the spread, it'll be a small New England bet. This is a very tough game to cap because I think it's pretty much a guarantee that it's a one-score game in the final outcome. Still trying to figure out what props to take and if the over is worth a bet, since that's what I'm leaning towards as well.

George753

EOG Enthusiast

This was a very tough game to cap because I think it's pretty much a guarantee that it's a one-score game.