Mr. Over/Under Week 14 Betting (92-57-3, 61.7%! Including an OUTSTANDING 16-9 with Over/Under bets!)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 92-57-3, 61.7% (Over/Unders: 16-9, Sides: 11-8-1, Teasers: 24-16, Props: 13-15-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 3-4, Live: 23-5)
Amount: +$397
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

7-4 last week but basically even thanks to a fluke bad beat, as all of those who took the Giants in Jacksonville last week painfully experienced, and since that was my best bet, that cost me from having a huuuge week. Even so, you accept it and move on to the next, and in this case, that?s Week 14. Definitely a potential slate so let?s move on to it?

ATL/GB O53 (Bought 2 P) - $135 to win $90
Analysis: I don?t like to buy more than a half or full point, but being my best bet of the week, I think I have a really good vibe on this third-to-last Monday Night game of the year, and thus, I really feel those extra two points may come into play. When the line for a matchup soars into the 50?s, pretty much anything can go, as there can be a wide-range of potential 31-21/34-20/30-20 outcomes, so I just want to protect myself as much as possible. In any event, this should be a really, really fun game on MNF this week. You have Green Bay, one of the consensus best teams in the entire NFL, which isn?t really surprising at all when they have the amazing offense that they possess. Going up against Atlanta?s swiss cheese defense should be no problem for them, especially at home where they?re always very live. As for the Falcons? offense, yes, it?s a fact that Matt Ryan, who is still underrated in my opinion, isn?t as effective on the road as he is at home, but this is a talented unit as well playing for their playoff lives, and thus, I think they can provide us with a spirited effort -- I?m not sure if they can backdoor the high line they were given by the linesmakers, but they should at least score into the 20?s, and as long as Green Bay does its usual thing on offense, then we should be good. As illustrated with the two extra points, however, it could be really, really close.

TB/DET O41 (Bought ? P) - $54 to win $45
Analysis: Hilariously, the Bucs are still in the NFC South hunt despite a dismal season, although those odds are highly slim with only four games remaining. Even so, this newfound life actually has the two-win Bucs playing meaningful football still at this late point in the season, which should help lead them be competitive this afternoon in Detroit. On paper, their offense is actually pretty good with Josh McCown under center, as Mike Evans has been on fire, while Vincent Jackson is certainly a talented WR himself, and now it appears forgotten RB Doug Martin is getting back in rhythm. They?re tasked with facing a tough D, but with the line as low as it is, all they really need is a couple of TDs. I have confidence the Lions? high-powered offense will continue to make its mark, just as they did significantly on Thanksgiving, which should hopefully lead to at least a 24-17 score in this old divisional rivalry.

Giants -1 @ Titans - $88 to win $80
Analysis: Yes, I?m giving the Giants another shot this week. It looks like a very opportune spot for them to pick up a win, and despite last week?s immensely disappointing loss in Jacksonville last week, they still played well for the majority of the contest and were overpowering the Jaguars with ease. Perhaps losing that game will help them maintain a more consistent sense of urgency, which could lead to a big day for the offense. Luckily, Odell Beckham has been playing excellent since making his season debut and has shown no signs of slowing down. Rashad Jennings is banged up but he?s still playing, which hopefully helps solidify the running game. Above all, though, is the fact that the Giants are facing rookie QB Zach Mettenberger, who hasn?t really shown much, let alone any consistency at all. Yes, it?s a meaningless game for both squads, but the Titans are in a bigger mess than the Giants are, and based on how relatively solid New York has looked the past several weeks (Ex. Almost beating Dallas two weeks ago; they probably should?ve won that game as well), as long as they give us one of those recent efforts, and remain consistent, they should win this game. The Titans are a mess and may continue to lose out winding down the stretch, not to mention while being banged up (Their top three receivers are out!). Giants, meanwhile, are probably a bit better than their record, and obviously have to be starving for a win at this point.

Buccaneers +11 (Bought ?) @ Lions - $30 to win $25
(Analysis pretty much the same as I wrote in taking the over for this game. I just think Tampa Bay can hang in there and provide a competitive effort; they?re actually not as bad as their record -- certainly not on paper, so maybe this is the game they finally shine)

Joe Flacco O21? Completions - $23 to win $20

BAL +16, PIT +16, TB +23?, DEN +3 - $39 to win $30

BAL +16, DEN +3, ATL/GB O42?, Thunder -4? (From 12/5) - $33 to win $25

DEN -2?, Cavs -2? (From 12/4) - $26 to win $20

BAL +16, CAR/NO O37?, TB +23?, SF/OAK U53? - $26 to win $20

Good luck to everyone today and remember, I'll probably add some more action throughout the day.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 14 Betting (92-57-3, 61.7%! Including an OUTSTANDING 16-9 with Over/Under bets!)

Also recommend CAR/NOR O49 and BAL/MIA O45

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 14 Betting (92-57-3, 61.7%! Including an OUTSTANDING 16-9 with Over/Under bets!)

Adding Giants Live -3.5 $23 to win $20

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

Kill yourself, Zylbert.

You're a windbag and a FRAUD.

Best bet of the week but you're buying 2 fucking points.

Never change, Zylbert. Never change.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Kill yourself, Zylbert.

You're a windbag and a FRAUD.

Best bet of the week but you're buying 2 fucking points.

Never change, Zylbert. Never change.

Dude. Is there something wrong with you? Is there a reason you come into my threads every week other than the sole purpose of taking my weekly bets and winning from them?

Hmm, let's see. I'm having about as dominant a season as any handicapper is having ANYWHERE right now in terms of winning bets. Another dominant performance today, going 7-1, and I still have another two bets in progress so I'm hoping to add even more to that. And you have the nerve to try and insult me? Lol who are you anyway? And do you even gamble? Because looking through your post history, it appears you've never posted a play here at all.

Why do you take so much offense to me buying two points on a best bet? I rarely buy more than a point, if ever at all. I believe I've said that if someone is to take a bet of mine where I bought a point, you don't have to do the same. It's just WHAT I CHOOSE TO DO WITH MY OWN MONEY; obviously, the bet left alone is a smart one, considering my absolutely astounding 17-9 (65.4%, by the way) record with over/unders this year (And I should obviously be 18-8, if you remember the historic bad beat in that Dolphins/Chiefs under a couple months ago), but this is a rare instance where I want to give myself a little bit of insurance since I think it will be close. Uhh why is there a problem with that?

However, you do raise a correct point. While I've only bought more than a point for only a handful of over/unders this year out of my 26 total bets, the extra point(s) has failed to make a difference in any of those instances, so in essence, it's a waste. Based on that, it means I'm probably wasting a little bit of money gaining insurance with tomorrow night's Falcons/Packers matchup. But we'll see, and if it fails to come into play again, then oh well. If you're tailing me, you obviously don't have to follow my exact actions, and obviously, just tailing me on the over without getting it at 53 is a wise decision as well based on the terrific record.

Unfortunately, it's come to my attention that it might snow tomorrow night at Lambeau, which could change everything, and that would suck. May hedge a bit but I'll let everyone know tomorrow. Either way, should be a very entertaining NFC duel and one that I'm certainly looking forward to.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert with another essay. New name but the same cunty essays and tout speak.

Why don't you admit that you're a fraud who was FIRED for falsifying your MLB record at VegasInsider?

Why not come clean?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Best in the country folks; up a few hundred bucks on the entire season and recently fired for fraud.

Carry on, Zylbert.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Zylbert with another essay. New name but the same cunty essays and tout speak.

Why don't you admit that you're a fraud who was FIRED for falsifying your MLB record at VegasInsider?

Why not come clean?

Best in the country folks; up a few hundred bucks on the entire season and recently fired for fraud.

Carry on, Zylbert.

LOL wow. WHAT are you talking about? First, I'm flattered you think I come from such a high-profile environment. Second, how does one go about "falsifying their record" for a major company like Vegas Insider? Wouldn't this be a major news story or something?

I'm flattered you think I'm "best in the country." I mean, my winning percentage and my consistent weekly success would certainly indicate a high ranking, but I don't think about that stuff, man. I do this for fun and try to make myself, as well as the few hundred people that read these threads every week, some extra money.

And since when is $600 "a few hundred bucks?" Considering the range of most of my bets is $20-$40, that's a pretty notable accomplishment. It's not like I bet a hundred on every game (Only have done that for a handful of games this yr). I mean, yeah, obviously I'd be up several thousand pretty easily if I simply upped my bets, but like I've said before, I do this for fun and to make extra money on the side -- NOT to go through the stress of having hundreds on every game like most degenerate loser gamblers do.

By the way, do you even gamble? I don't think I've actually seen one post even mentioning any sort of play or gambling analysis from you this season

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

LOL wow. WHAT are you talking about? First, I'm flattered you think I come from such a high-profile environment. Second, how does one go about "falsifying their record" for a major company like Vegas Insider? Wouldn't this be a major news story or something?

I'm flattered you think I'm "best in the country." I mean, my winning percentage and my consistent weekly success would certainly indicate a high ranking, but I don't think about that stuff, man. I do this for fun and try to make myself, as well as the few hundred people that read these threads every week, some extra money.

And since when is $600 "a few hundred bucks?" Considering the range of most of my bets is $20-$40, that's a pretty notable accomplishment. It's not like I bet a hundred on every game (Only have done that for a handful of games this yr). I mean, yeah, obviously I'd be up several thousand pretty easily if I simply upped my bets, but like I've said before, I do this for fun and to make extra money on the side -- NOT to go through the stress of having hundreds on every game like most degenerate loser gamblers do.

By the way, do you even gamble? I don't think I've actually seen one post even mentioning any sort of play or gambling analysis from you this season

A tout being fired from VegasInsider would be a major news story? Ehhhh, no.

You think you're the best in the country; just like you did when you were writing novels as CatsOverUnders at the RX.

Why are you no longer employed at VegasInsider?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Props
This is my absolute favorite game of the year in any sport for props (Although nothing will top the enjoyment I got out of making my biggest bet of the year on a Griff Whalen prop from a few weeks ago, which won in the first half), and I truthfully still haven’t even looked at all of them, but here’s one that I have to take, even at the ridiculous odds…

Broncos WILL Score in Both Halves - $240 for $20
Yes, you read right - an absurd -1200 bet. I look at it this way: A free $20

:+clueless

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert, why are you no longer a VegasInsider paid tout?

Did you get fired?

Did you quit?

Were you, or were you not caught falsifying your record?

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

A tout being fired from VegasInsider would be a major news story? Ehhhh, no.

You think you're the best in the country; just like you did when you were writing novels as CatsOverUnders at the RX.

Why are you no longer employed at VegasInsider?

Props
This is my absolute favorite game of the year in any sport for props (Although nothing will top the enjoyment I got out of making my biggest bet of the year on a Griff Whalen prop from a few weeks ago, which won in the first half), and I truthfully still haven’t even looked at all of them, but here’s one that I have to take, even at the ridiculous odds…

Broncos WILL Score in Both Halves - $240 for $20
Yes, you read right - an absurd -1200 bet. I look at it this way: A free $20

:+clueless

Zylbert, why are you no longer a VegasInsider paid tout?

Did you get fired?

Did you quit?

Were you, or were you not caught falsifying your record?

Man, you're really obsessed with this "Matt Zylbert" guy, aren't ya? I'm not sure what that has to do with me since I don't sell picks for companies. I don't see why you can't just admit that you come to my threads every single week and wisely tail everything I do? So, for that, you're welcome, pal. You sure seem ungrateful for someone who obviously takes my picks and wins with them every week. That's why hundreds of people come here every week so good decision on your part.

By the way, another 2-0 performance tonight to move to 9-1 for the week and continue my absolutely dominant season. That means I'm now, overall, an unbelievable 101-58 for the year. You do realize that's an insane 63.5%, right? Is that good for a whole season? Perhaps most importantly, I'm now 18-9 with over/under bets, which is 66.6%, so I think I've lived up to my name.

Up "pennies", huh? Are you sure you're not a tout or something, because that sounds like tout math you moron. Being up over $700 -- with mostly a range of $20-$40 bets -- is a pretty nice accomplishment.

So yeah, hopefully I can continue to win for you and keep up this arguably historic dominance. Would love to see some of the most dominant season records in football gambling history to see how this measures up. Just want to continue to work hard and keep it up.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

:shoot:

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

We know you don't sell picks for companies, Matthew. You were fired this summer from your VegasInsider tout job for falsifying your record and lines.

Nobody tailed you at the Rx and nobody tails you here.

You can't help yourself; you pounded your chest the same way over at the Rx and were EXPOSED.

Historic dominance :LMAO

$700 :LMAO

Why the deception, Zylbert? Ashamed of your past?

Speak up, CatsOverUndersMattZylbert.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Pretty sure the Net would be BETTER w/o the buying-pts.

Just sayin. Go back and check, if u think I'm wrong.

GL

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

GL
Of course it would, it was explained to this fraud ad nauseam at the RX but he denied the math. He is more interested in his record and winning % than ROI or $$$ because he is a tout.

Fuck this pussy who thinks he's hiding; he can't help himself.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

GL

Of course it would, it was explained to this fraud ad nauseam at the RX but he denied the math. He is more interested in his record and winning % than ROI or $$$ because he is a tout.

Fuck this pussy who thinks he's hiding; he can't help himself.

Again with the comparison. Based on reading that stuff, it'd be nice if I had his credentials and success. But I don't, nor do I care, as I do this for fun, hence why I'm here... providing ALL of you free winning picks for fun. And consistent winning picks at that, based on how this season has gone. Not "bragging" or being "arrogant", just having fun while I'm still winning every week.

And again, what are you talking about? Where is there ANY comments I made that said I was "more interested in record and winning %" than ROI or $$??? Isn't GAMBLING about MAKING MONEY? That's the bottom line, isn't it?

Chuck, I absolutely 100% AGREE with you. My Net would EASILY be better... but I've only bought points on a handful of games this year, took a shot because I thought the line would be close to the outcome (And in some of those instances, that was actually indeed correct)... but as I've already said before, in those HANDFUL of instances for the WHOLE YEAR where I bought points, did the insurance come into play at the end of the bet? NO, it did not, so you are indeed right, my friend.

I don't know how I can make it anymore clearer: You guys are both 100% RIGHT; I would be up a little more if I didn't do that... and my RECORD WOULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME. But that's why it's called gambling - I took a chance trying to gain some insurance, and even in win or loss, the extra points didn't matter, such as in that MNF game. But again, that has nothing to do with being "more interested in winning %" because once again, my record would be exactly the same. Did I mention you guys are right?

It's amazing how I can be having a truly dominant season in just about every possible area, and still be criticized, even for agreeing with the point you're making. You're right, I'd be up more. How else do you want me to say it?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Google -- Matt Zylbert + Fraud

:cheers

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=986667

This effeminate fraud was buried beyond belief in that thread; totally exposed as the thief he is.

Matthew, you could have at least changed your writing style a bit, no?

How fucking stupid are you to think that nobody would realize?

CatsOverUnders -- MrOverUnder :LMAO

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Google -- Matt Zylbert + Fraud

:cheers

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=986667

This effeminate fraud was buried beyond belief in that thread; totally exposed as the thief he is.

Matthew, you could have at least changed your writing style a bit, no?

How fucking stupid are you to think that nobody would realize?

CatsOverUnders -- MrOverUnder :LMAO

Lol whatever you say, buddy. You're a frequent visitor to my threads every single week so once again, you're welcome for the winning bets every single week this season.

What's my record now, by the way? 101-58-3 (63.5%) And +$717 with mostly $30 bets??... Is that good?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Buried.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Am I supposed to know who that is?

And I looked through the entire fascinating thread; sounds like some people are jealous and clearly making up shit to try and make him look bad. If the guy's up significantly every year for his clients, what's the issue? I don't get it. Because he sells his picks and makes people money? Would never, ever buy picks myself but I respect the dudes who do sell picks and actually win, since there's so many who aren't. And I happen to be a fan of V.I., since they're the only company that lets you actually see their handicappers' records and give useful betting information.

By the way, uh, can we talk about football? I thought that's the point of starting these discussions: to talk about sports betting and football. Do you even gamble on sports, Gus? Serious question

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Am I supposed to know who that is?

And I looked through the entire fascinating thread; sounds like some people are jealous and clearly making up shit to try and make him look bad. If the guy's up significantly every year for his clients, what's the issue? I don't get it. Because he sells his picks and makes people money? Would never, ever buy picks myself but I respect the dudes who do sell picks and actually win, since there's so many who aren't. And I happen to be a fan of V.I., since they're the only company that lets you actually see their handicappers' records and give useful betting information.

By the way, uh, can we talk about football? I thought that's the point of starting these discussions: to talk about sports betting and football. Do you even gamble on sports, Gus? Serious question

:doh1

Matthew, the jig is up.

The only topic I care to discuss with you is the fraud you committed while employed at VegasInsider.

The fraud that got you fired from your dream job as a tout.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

:doh1

Matthew, the jig is up.

The only topic I care to discuss with you is the fraud you committed while employed at VegasInsider.

The fraud that got you fired from your dream job as a tout.

My "dream job" is to be a "tout"? Whatever you say. I've never even worked at one of those places. As I've said, I do this for fun and I take extra pleasure in winning -- like any person with whatever it is they do.

And I'm still trying to figure out the part where he was "fired" there. Was this even announced or something? Maybe he left for other personal reasons? It looked like he was winning at a nice clip

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

My "dream job" is to be a "tout"? Whatever you say. I've never even worked at one of those places. As I've said, I do this for fun and I take extra pleasure in winning -- like any person with whatever it is they do.

And I'm still trying to figure out the part where he was "fired" there. Was this even announced or something? Maybe he left for other personal reasons? It looked like he was winning at a nice clip

:lol

You really are mental; still trying to puff yourself up as you play dumb. Constant promotion, I'll give your scamming, pussy ass that.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

:lol

You really are mental; still trying to puff yourself up as you play dumb. Constant promotion, I'll give your scamming, pussy ass that.

Puffing up what... ? Promoting... what? Scamming... what?

You continue to think I'm someone else. I'm a message board poster like yourself posting consistent winning picks on a message board (Unlike yourself, considering I've never seen one play from you, so I take it you don't even gamble?) that is read by only a few hundred people. I don't know what else you want me to say.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert,

What were the crazy odds you laid on that "No Safety in the Superbowl" prop?

I don't want to find that burial of a thead on RX; wasn't there a safety on the 1st play of the game?