Mr. Over/Under Week 15 Betting (101-58-3, 63.5%, +$717 ... Including Remarkable 18-9 Over/Unders Record! Truly Dominant Season)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 101-58-3, 63.5% (Over/Unders: 18-9, Sides: 12-9-1, Teasers: 28-16, Props: 14-15-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 3-4, Live: 24-5)
Amount: +$717
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

Feeling very good about my season going into Week 15, which has to be one of the most dominant performances by a handicapper in America this year. Just hoping to keep it up and keep having fun with it, as that?s what this is about. Also, best of luck to any fantasy football owners still alive in their leagues (I?m in two final fours out of my three leagues; in the lone one where I didn?t, I had Adrian Peterson so I was doomed from the start!) as it?s hard to believe that after next week, fantasy football is done for another season. Where did the year go? Onto Week 15, which looks like a pretty tough schedule, actually.

Jets/Titans U42 - $39 to win $35
Analysis: Just a minor bet here, as the Jets can be unpredictable at times, even with Geno Smith under center (He has had random good games sporadically since last year), but the Titans defense has been struggling mightily over the past several weeks, which could enable Geno to look decent. However, I can trust the Titans D with the line where it?s at. Unfortunately for this under, the Titans are also reinserting their best quarterback as the starter today, Jake Locker, who I?ve always thought could establish himself as a decent starting quarterback in the NFL. With this being his showcase to reacquire the job, or hold off any new competition next year, he might be good in this spot here. At the end of the day, though, it?s two mostly lackluster offenses in a meaningless game between two disappointing franchises, so I?ll go with under.

Cowboys +4 (Bought ? P) @ Eagles - $30 to win $25
Analysis: I?m really tempted to just bet the Cowboys straight up as well (Which I may end up doing as well), since they could easily win this game, seeing as how important they?re treating this game and how they?ve just been trending upwards in general. Meanwhile, the Eagles have seemingly been trending in the opposite direction all of a sudden, which isn?t too surprising considering Mark Sanchez is inferior to Nick Foles, and Sanchez is starting to endure some of his Jet-like performances. As a result, I?m treating this game as simple as that. Dallas has the momentum, plus they?re seeking revenge from Thanksgiving no less, while the Eagles appear to be out of rhythm based on last week?s discouraging home loss against Seattle. As a result, I?m going with Dallas and the points, because if they do lose, it could easily be close.

Teasers

KC +2?, BAL -1, CIN +15?, SF +22? - $33 to win $25

KC +2?, BAL -1, ATL +16, CIN +15? - $33 to win $25

CIN +15?, MIA/NE O35?, NYJ/TEN U55, DAL +16 - $22 to win $20

Leans
MIA/NE O48
OAK/KC O41
JAC/BAL O44
GB/BUF U49
CIN/CLE O44
SF/SEA O38

Only prop I'm thinking about doing as of now is the Mohammed Sanu O3 Receptions one, but still debating it, as he's seen only two targets in each of the last two weeks. Hmm

As always, will probably add some more action throughout the day. Good luck to everyone with their betting and in fantasy!

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 15 Betting (101-58-3, 63.5%, +$717 ... Including Remarkable 18-9 Over/Unders Record! Truly Dominant Season)

*That last teaser is $26 for $20, not 22

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 15 Betting (101-58-3, 63.5%, +$717 ... Including Remarkable 18-9 Over/Unders Record! Truly Dominant Season)

:LMAO

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Taking my first live bet of the day:

Bengals -3 Live - $23 to win $20

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Lol why yes, it is funny how dominant I've been on a weekly basis. Not sure anyone else is winning at a higher clip overall this year, especially with my 18-9, 67% over/under record. Is 67% for over/under bets good?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

You're a legend, Zylbert. You really, really are.

Is that goooooooooooood? I'm the best in the country.

:LMAO

Write an essay on your falling out with VegasInsider please.

Really, really interested in hearing your side of the story, pal.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Lol ok... ? You sure are obsessed with this guy, aren't ya?

You have a strange way of saying "thank you". Certainly you come into my threads every week to take my winning picks based on this outstanding consistency. Anyway, adding another live bet after that Patriot TD:

MIA/NE O48 Live - $18 to win $15

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Well, looks like two more LIVE bet victories, which now makes me an INHUMAN 26-5 in Live bets this year. That has to be somewhere amongst the best in America, I'd estimate lol

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

5-0 so far today -- with more still remaining.

Is anyone even surprised at this point? This is obviously a historic season and I'm just enjoying the ride.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Given your history at VegasInsider, good chance you're not playing any of these live wagers.

Congrats on the historic season and the $700 on profits over 4 months. You're balling, Zylbert.

You should go tout again.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Given your history at VegasInsider, good chance you're not playing any of these live wagers.

Congrats on the historic season and the $700 on profits over 4 months. You're balling, Zylbert.

You should go tout again.

Lol wow, how hateful can one person be? I don't get it, nor the comparisons. Can't you just say THANK YOU for SHARING MY ABSOLUTE DOMINATION of the books this entire season, and for free?

Let's see, first of all, that sounds like tout math (Are you a "tout" yourself?), saying "four months" when it's been THREE -- season started Sept 7, buddy. 9/7 --> 10/7 --> 11/7 --> 12/7 means THREE months have surpassed. Fucking tout math on your part there

Second of all, how many times have I said it? I do this for FUN and money to make on the side. I don't make it a full-time habit. I don't fucking live in Vegas. I do it for the love of the hobby, the love of sports, and to make some extra money. If I raised my bets, yeah, obviously, I could be up several thousands this season. But I'm not in the business of making this a full-time job. And honestly, I'm not sure if I could be as terrific as I have been this year if I'm betting hundreds on every game. Money can make you think differently, so I keep my bets in the amounts I do, with the occasional bet in the hundreds (Ex. Last MNF's Falcons/Packers Over that I had $140 on) once in awhile.

And a simple screen shot will easily disprove any questions you comically have about "not playing any of those live wagers." Would you like to make a bet on that, sir?

Anything else?

Oh, and this Cowboys +4 bet looks good, as does Cowboys +16 to finish off yet another teaser... which would make me 7-0 this week. Considering I went 9-1 last week, would that be a 16-1 fucking record over the past two weeks?? Has that ever been done before in back-to-back weeks?

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Wowwww and that will do it, to finish Week 15 (as of now)... 7-0.

Last week in Week 14... I was 9-1.

Thus meaning, over the past two weeks, I am 16 and fucking 1. 16-1

16-1

Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, just enjoying the ride. I have fun doing this and winning for the hundreds of you that come into my threads every week. Hopefully I can keep it up through the last two weeks of the season and through the playoffs (Playoffss?!) as well.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert, nice 2 weeks pal.

Doesnt change the fact that you're the tout with the checkered past. Write as many essays as you want and throw accusations around as you please.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Zylbert, nice 2 weeks pal.

Doesnt change the fact that you're the tout with the checkered past. Write as many essays as you want and throw accusations around as you please.

What checkered past?? What accusations?? Lol, but I appreciate the kind words before that, although I think "nice season" would be more appropriate because it hasn't just been two stellar weeks.

By the way, to make up for not having anything last night for MNF (Thought it was a tough game to have a beat on), I actually have a basketball game for those who want to take it: Mavericks/Knicks Over 202, which is low for a Dallas over/under. I have $70 on it

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Great start in that Mavs/Knicks bet!

holdemnuts

EOG Enthusiast

MrOverUnder86 - Why cant you just admit that you are Cats from the RX? I would actually respect you for stepping forward and compliment you on the "inhuman" run you are on.

Just come clean man. The verbiage / writing style is identical. I know it would be hard to admit it and give Gus that satisfaction, but it needs to happen.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

:pop: