Mr. Over/Under Week 16 Betting (108-58-3, 65.1%, +$882, Including 19-9 with Over/Unders... 16-1 OVER PAST TWO WEEKS!! Best run in America right now?)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 108-58-3, 65.1% (Over/Unders: 19-9, Sides: 13-9-1, Teasers: 31-16, Props: 14-15-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 3-4, Live: 26-5)
Amount: +$882
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

7-0 last week in Week 15, 9-1 the week before in Week 14? that makes me an inhuman 16-1 over the past two weeks of NFL betting. Again, not trying to brag or anything, just very excited for what I?ve been able to accomplish this season, which is definitely the best I?ve enjoyed in my own personal NFL betting history, and it should illustrate the rhythm I?m in right now when ?capping these games. Hopefully it?s able to continue through these last two weeks and into the postseason because you always want to have momentum and your confidence when approaching Wild Card Weekend -- we shall see. Anyway, here?s, as of now, my only action on this rare NFL Saturday:

Eddie Royal O3? Receptions (-130) - $78 to win $60
Analysis: Ironically, my one downfall this year has actually been player props, in which I actually have a losing record, although there?s certainly been some bad beats along the way (Ex. That Niles Paul O4 Receptions prop from earlier in the year on Thurs Night; he had three before halftime on like five targets when he had to leave the game after being concussed. That was a brutal beat and a $100+ swing). Even so, I?m pretty confident in this one and certainly recommend it. One, there?s the obvious to consider here, that the Chargers are a high-volume passing offense with one of the more aggressive passing attacks in the game, led by slinging QB Philip Rivers. The second main point, however, might be the most important, in which I?m referring to the absence of Keenan Allen, their No. 1 wideout. While Allen has endured a relatively disappointing season, his presence has still absorbed a significant amount of targets away from the likes of Royal, Malcom Floyd, and Antonio Gates, so with Allen out -- and in a very important game for the Chargers which could involve even more than the usual passing -- that could mean more targets for our man Royal, who is an excellent choice for these types of prop bets. Why? He fits the mold of a Julian Edelman/Danny Amendola/Wes Welker-type WR who has speed, good hands, and runs excellent routes, so if all he needs is four catches for the win in this particular scenario, with potentially more-than-the-usual number of targets for him, that?s a bet I?ll gladly make.

May have one or two more bets for today. Hmm

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 16 Betting (108-58-3, 65.1%, +$882, Including 19-9 with Over/Unders... 16-1 OVER PAST TWO WEEKS!! Best run in America right now?)

Would also recommend DeSean Jackson O3? Receptions in the 4:30 game, as A)He's facing his old team that he'll be extra motivated against just like the first meeting when he played through injury, and B)He appears to be rejuvenated with RGIII back under center, rather than the lifeless and inferior Colt McCoy (Jay Gruden is a moron and shouldn't be coaching in any capacity at all if he thinks McCoy has a higher ceiling than RGIII. That's just laughable and embarrassing on his part). Value is an unfriendly -140, however

May take it myself but still not sure and I'll let you know

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 16 Betting (108-58-3, 65.1%, +$882, Including 19-9 with Over/Unders... 16-1 OVER PAST TWO WEEKS!! Best run in America right now?)

Easy Eddie Royal win to start the week (Before halftime!). Going to have 2nd half action:

Chargers -0.5 2nd Half - $21 to win $20

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Well, add 2-0 to the current run and that now makes it 18-1... 18-1... I'll continue to do my best to keep it rolling tomorrow

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Okay, 2-0 +$80 to start the week after last night’s interestingly very easy performance. Today, I’m going to be a bit conservative as a result, and really just stick with mostly teasers for now, as there’s surprisingly really no over/unders that stick out to me. So here’s what I have for so far:

Packers -1?, Patriots +?, Seahawks +1? - $36 to win $30

Packers -1?, Patriots +?, Giants +16? - $36 to win $30

Packers +1?, Patriots +3?, Giants +19?, Seahawks +4? - $33 to win $25

Aaron Rodgers O23? Completions - $22 to win $20
(You can bet Aaron Rodgers will be extra motivated after his off performance last week in the surprising loss at Buffalo. They’ll be wise to run a lot of passing plays to get him back on track, plus I see them winning this game decisively anyway)

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Taking first spread of day:

Giants +7 (-120) @ Rams - $30 to win $25

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Could this be yet another undefeated week??

holdemnuts

EOG Enthusiast

nice week cats!!!

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

5-0 today to make me 7-0 for Week 16... which followed my 7-0 performance from Week 15... which followed my 9-1 performance from Week 14.

Uh, shouldn't this historic 23-1 NFL betting run over three straight weeks be getting national attention? I'm still in awe over what is currently going on right now and I highly doubt any other football handicapper has ever accomplished something like this.

Just wow. What a fun ride it's been

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Let me leave this here again:

23-1 over the past three weeks of NFL betting. Let that resonate...

holdemnuts

EOG Enthusiast

Cats this truly is an epic run. I hope you get the attention that you are seeking

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

ZylbertCatsOverUnders, this may be the greatest accomplishment in the history of mankind. Literally, you are the the most amazing person in the country right now.

Because of this historic and best in America (Probably the world) run, I have called 20/20, ESPN, TMZ, and FoxNews on your behalf.

I would expect some serious media attention soon, Zylbert.

Congrats, pal.