Mr. Over/Under Week 17 Betting (115-58-3, 66.5%! +$1,092 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 23-1 Run is the best by ANY handicapper in America right n

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 115-58-3, 66.5% (Over/Unders: 19-9, Sides: 14-9-1, Teasers: 34-16, Props: 16-15-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 4-4, Live: 26-5)
Amount: +$1,092
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

Wow, Week 17 is here, as another seemingly quick season is about to be in the books, and thankfully, a career-best one for me personally in terms of gambling. It?s been fun joining this community and giving the hundreds of you who read this consistent winners on a weekly basis, and it?s been even more fun these past several weeks in which I?ve put together what has to be considered one of the best runs in all of America for any handicapper this season. I mean, 7-0 last week, after being 7-0 the week before, and 9-1 the week before that, meaning I enter this final week of the 2014 campaign on a 23-1 run!!! I literally used to think these were impossible, but as all of you have witnessed, it actually CAN be attained, and I?m certainly honored that I?ve been able to actually do it. So with that said, here?s my Week 17.

Lions/Packers O45 (Bought 1? P) - $35 to win $25
Analysis: Interestingly, in the over/unders where I have bought more than a half-point, the insurance has yet to come into play, so for those who tail me and don?t like when I do that, you probably don?t need to. However, while 46ish is always a worthless number and usually can be left alone, this is a big game with important implications (Division title) so I want to be protected in case it results in the ever-popular 24-21 score. I?ve had a lot of good fortune this year with overs in Lambeau Field, as the Packers high-octane offense has been even more on point during home games throughout 2014. Yes, their offensive unit has looked closer to human than ever these past couple of weeks, especially two weeks ago in that loss in Buffalo, but Aaron Rodgers appeared to return back to normal in Tampa last week, and with the playoffs so close, it?s crucial that Green Bay gets back into its rhythm entering their postseason opener. As for the Lions, they haven?t won in Lambeau since 1991, which is always cool when a streak that lengthy still exists in modern day football, but I believe they?ll put up a fight. Matthew Stafford has not looked his sharpest, nor has he been his most consistent, but he has all his weapons healthy, which should lead him to post one of his respectable statlines. Thus, we could have a close game here, and hopefully one in which that is competitive and on its way to 45 or more.

Bengals @ Steelers -3 (Bought ? P) - $35 to win $25
Analysis: To me, there are several basic reasons to take this game that I think will make it pay off. One, the Bengals are marred by the flu right now. If some of your key players are not at 100-percent, it affects the rest of the club, and you just can?t afford something like that in such a high-stakes game. Two, they?re coming off a supreme high, after their very impressive win on Monday Night (Short week as well) at home against Denver. That was also a very draining win, having to need all 60 minutes of that game to pull it out, so the emotional high after something like that will be tough to deal with when tasked to win a division title in a game against arguably your biggest rival. Three, the Steelers are legit and built to go far this postseason. At the end of the day, it?s just tough to see the Bengals march into Pittsburgh -- given the condition they?re in at the moment -- and somehow end up on top. As a result, I like the Steelers here, before they make some type of run in the playoffs. There?s a lot of unique talent there that makes them a real contender.

BAL -1, SD +16, SEA +2, DEN -1 - $78 to win $60

BAL -1, IND +5?, SD +16, DEN -1 - $39 to win $30

IND +5?, SD +16, SEA +2, DEN -1 - $39 to win $30

Analysis: One of the reasons for my current historic streak has been my surprising undefeated record with teasers over that span, and I think I have some more excellent ones for this final week of the season. Obviously, I love Denver in all of them just to beat the Raiders at home in a meaningful game. You have to like Seattle, which just has to beat a demoralized Rams club at home to clinch the division. Baltimore just needing to beat the Browns stripped of all their major parts (And now former third-string RB Terrance West starting over Isaiah Crowell) and on a practice squad QB. The Colts will be playing all their starters, and get T.Y. Hilton back, too, against a garbage Titans team that has been spiraling out of control for months now. And San Diego, which could easily win in KC, just has to either do that or lose by two touchdowns or less versus Chase Daniel, so that?s a great game to add as well. As emphasized, a good week for teasers on paper.

Will probably add some more action at some point. Hopefully this legendary run continues.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 17 Betting (115-58-3, 66.5%! +$1,092 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 23-1 Run is the best by ANY handicapper in America right now!)

Taking a live bet

SD/KC Live O40.5 - $18 to win $15

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 17 Betting (115-58-3, 66.5%! +$1,092 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 23-1 Run is the best by ANY handicapper in America right now!)

:LMAO

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Adding another teaser

DET +21, DET/GB O33?, SF +7?, DEN -2? - $20 to win $15

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

And there's the OVER in my Lions/Packers over, to keep up the amazing winning streak in that department. Most importantly...

20-9 in Over/Under bets for the 2014 regular season, which is 68.9%

Glad I could live up to my name as the one and only Mr. Over/Under. Highly doubtful anyone else out there had as high a winning percentage with over/unders this season in all of America. It's certainly a cool honor

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Well, that'll do it, as Steelers -3 predictably wins relatively decisively (Would have been more so if Le'Veon Bell didn't leave the game in the beginning of the second half) to officially cap off one of the greatest NFL gambling seasons by ANY handicapper anywhere -- not to mention cap off arguably the best four-week run (In terms of win percentage, not money, obviously lol) in the history of NFL gambling, being an inhuman 29-2 over these last four weeks. 29-2!!!!

It's been a fun journey throughout this season, and even more fun considering the fact that I finished off what was easily a career-best season in football gambling for me personally (As it would be with anyone in America when you win over 67% of your 180 bets over a FULL football season! That's LITERALLY winning two out of every three bets over a full season! Who has ever accomplished that??).

Not boasting or anything; just extremely proud of the historic things I was able to accomplish this season, as I'm sure anyone would be, while giving the hundreds of you who read this consistent winners on an every-week basis. Hopefully, it continues in the playoffs, which admittedly can be more challenging if you're not careful enough and are going through the motions. It literally basically is a new season and must be treated as such, with all the more variables for each individual postseason contest. Looking forward to the task!

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holdemnuts

EOG Enthusiast

Well, that'll do it, as Steelers -3 predictably wins relatively decisively (Would have been more so if Le'Veon Bell didn't leave the game in the beginning of the second half) to officially cap off one of the greatest NFL gambling seasons by ANY handicapper anywhere -- not to mention cap off arguably the best four-week run (In terms of win percentage, not money, obviously lol) in the history of NFL gambling, being an inhuman 29-2 over these last four weeks. 29-2!!!!

It's been a fun journey throughout this season, and even more fun considering the fact that I finished off what was easily a career-best season in football gambling for me personally (As it would be with anyone in America when you win over 67% of your 180 bets over a FULL football season! That's LITERALLY winning two out of every three bets over a full season! Who has ever accomplished that??).

Not boasting or anything; just extremely proud of the historic things I was able to accomplish this season, as I'm sure anyone would be, while giving the hundreds of you who read this consistent winners on an every-week basis. Hopefully, it continues in the playoffs, which admittedly can be more challenging if you're not careful enough and are going through the motions. It literally basically is a new season and must be treated as such, with all the more variables for each individual postseason contest. Looking forward to the task!

I don't even bat an eye at most of your nonsense, but I can't let this one slide. How can you come off as the Steelers -3 being "predictable and relatively decisive." The Steelers covering the 3 was closer to a miracle.

You do realize Cincy fumbled down 3 in FG range with less than 4 minutes to go in the game right?

Nice run though. Still not sure why you won't own up to your identity.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

I don't even bat an eye at most of your nonsense, but I can't let this one slide. How can you come off as the Steelers -3 being "predictable and relatively decisive." The Steelers covering the 3 was closer to a miracle.

You do realize Cincy fumbled down 3 in FG range with less than 4 minutes to go in the game right?

Nice run though. Still not sure why you won't own up to your identity.

True, can't really disagree with that, as you're right about that. To say the game/bet wasn't at all in doubt would be wrong on my part lol

I was referring to before Le'Veon Bell went down, when the Steelers were firmly in control and I believe at one point were almost on the verge of adding to that initial 10-point lead, and it was only when Bell left the game that the Bengals made their comeback. And yes, they were in FG range at one point in position to tie it.

I take back what I said about it being decisive lol, it was when Bell was in the game, but in terms of the final outcome and how it played out, this game was certainly closer than the final 10-point deficit. And thank you for the compliment on the nice run, just hoping it keeps up

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you Gus - I would put my BR on the line that this is cats from rx

My favorite line last year was when he would include his % in his record followed by "best in the nation"

He cant help himself from doing it here either..... I would also bet my whole bankroll its Matt Zylbert...... Would be free money!!