Mr. Over/Under Week 2 Betting

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 8-10-1 (Over/Unders: 3-0, Sides: 0-2, Teasers: 0-4, Props: 4-1-1, Live: 0-3, ML: 1-0)
Amount: -$205
*Not including Week 1 parlay, which is counted separately. Above information is only individual bets.
**Not including 2-0 Week 2 record thus far from Thursday night, which was posted at end of Week 1 thread

Very weird start to my season last week. First, I definitely lived up to my name with an outstanding performance in totals, going 3-0 (With a generous break in the Jaguars/Eagles over also). But other than props, everything else didn?t work out for me, especially in teasers as Giants +19? literally ruined everything completely unexpectedly. How does that happen in Week 1 for a respectable organization? Regardless, it caused a massive $300 swing with those four teasers that was really the only thing that led to a down Week 1. So when something like that happens, it?s very fixable

Luckily, I was 2-0 +$100 on Thursday night, which is NOT yet reflected on my record. The numbers above only represent my performance from Week 1, so at least I?m 2-0 +$100 to start Week 2 (As posted at the end of my Week 1 thread since I didn?t have time to get this thread up that night).

Week 2 action so far:

Colts @ Eagles O51 (Bought 2 P in beginning of week, -150) - $150 to win $100

Falcons @ Bengals O47 (Bought 2 P, -150) - $60 to win $40

Prop:

Kendall Wright O63? Rec Yards - $23 to win $20

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 2 Betting

My action on the over was posted above but I'm adding more to it so my final amount on over 51 (Bought 2 P) is $240 to win $160.

Also taking a couple of player props; at least one should definitely win:

Hakeem Nicks O2? Recs - $35 to win $25

Riley Cooper O3 Recs - $38 to win $25

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Final Week 2 Performance: 6-4, +$214

Nice week to get me back into the positive. Above anything, that now makes me 5-1 in over/under bets this year, which is a very encouraging start. Like I've said, I know I'm as good with over/under bets as anyone out there so my confidence and results is your gain if you're tailing. Simple enough.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Doing what I did last week, where I posted my Thursday Night Football action in the previous week's thread, since I don't have enough time to start my Week 3 thread yet.

-Falcons -3 (Bought 3 P), $95 to win $50
My logic is simple for this: It's Matt Ryan at home, where he so rarely loses, and I don't think Atlanta is losing this game. So rather than take the ML, I had the chance to buy it down to one field goal, which I obviously did.

-Harry Douglas O41? Rec Yrds, $69 to win $60
No Roddy White means Harry Douglas should receive over ten targets.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Also an early teaser, $39 to win $30: Saints +2, Patriots -1?, Broncos +17?, Steelers +16