Mr. Over/Under Week 5 Betting (28-23-2 Record)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 28-23-2 (Over/Unders: 6-4, Sides: 2-3, Teasers: 6-4, Props: 6-8-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 0-1, Live: 6-3)
Amount: +$28
*Not including Thursday Night Week 5 Packers -7 victory over the Vikings. These are my statistics entering Week 5, remember, so I’m actually +$78 at this very moment

Nice to enter Sunday with a $50 victory, as I accomplished with that comically easy Packers -7 bet on Thursday Night, which was posted at the end of my Week 4 thread. Let’s keep it going:

Over/Unders

ARI/DEN O45 (Bought 2 P) - $135 to win $90
Analysis: Last year, Bronco overs in Denver were one of the best trends in all of football, and as an over/unders guy, they were arguably my favorite because of how truly consistently strong the Broncos offense was, and it has much resembled that successful unit from a year ago. That’s not surprising, considering this is Peyton Manning we’re talking about, and despite facing a good defense this afternoon, I think he has one of his usual stellar efforts here, especially coming off a bye week that followed a disappointing loss in Seattle. Drew Stanton is starting again for Arizona at quarterback, and I always liked what he showed in Detroit a few years ago so I think he can continue to provide acceptable football, and he has legitimate weapons to help assure that. But most of all, this boils down to Peyton pacing this over.

TB/NOR O47 (Bought 1 P) - $91 to win $70
Analysis: The Saints are back on their turf, and when they play in the Superdome -- especially following an embarrassing performance on national television -- we all know what Drew Brees and Co. are capable of. I think there will be extra emphasis on the passing game, which bodes well for this over. Just as important, Mike Glennon has been reinserted as the starting QB after a very promising performance last year, and when he’s at the helm, this offense performs at its best. There should definitely be some points in this one.

Spreads

Texans @ Cowboys -3 (Bought 1 P) - $120 to win $80
Analysis: To me, this simply comes down to who’s the better 3-1 team: the Texans or the Cowboys? And to me, that’s an easy question. The Dallas Cowboys are for real, and they also have the extra advantage in this one being on their home field. It’s clear they’re feeling some mojo right now, and that should continue at least one more game against a club that has absolutely been overachieving up to this point with Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback and getting very little from stud running back Arian Foster. Dallas takes this one.

Teasers

GB +4, PHI +6, ARI/DEN O34?, DEN +5? - $39 to win $30

ATL +16?, TB/NOR O35, NOR +2, SEA +6 - $39 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 5 Betting (28-23-2 Record)

Also going to add a ML parlay:

Steelers ML, Seahawks ML - $40 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Owen Daniels O3 Catches - $162 to win $120

Huge bet, Gary Kubiak is his offensive coordinator and should continue to see a good amount of targets.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Adding more. Crazy bet, I know.

Seahawks -6.5 (Up 7 just needing to stop Redskins offense!) - $460 to win $100

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Taking a Monday Night Live Bet:

49ers Live -9.5 - $153 to win $60

Rams have ball at the 1 so 49ers D should do the job