Mr. Over/Under Week 7 Betting (44-27-3, 62%! +$629!)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 44-27-3, 62% (Over/Unders: 9-4, Sides: 6-3-1, Teasers: 11-5, Props: 7-10-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 0-1, Live: 9-4)
Amount: +$629
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount)

It?s been a terrific campaign and we?re not even at the halfway point. Also, remember, this record DOES NOT include my Thursday Night action from the other night, which was posted at the end of my Week 6 thread, so that second half victory is not accounted for in the above stats.

Anyway, just posting this now so I?ll have an easier time posting my plays for tomorrow. Definitely have at least one big bet in mind for this Week 7 slate.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 7 Betting (44-27-3, 62%! +$629!)

Couple of bets so far for today...

Dolphins/Bears U49 (Bought 1 P) - $39 to win $30

CIN +16.5, SEA +5.5, MIA/CHI U61, HOU/PIT U57.5 - $39 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Adding a second half bet:

CAR/GB 2nd Half O21.5 - $28 to win $25

I think the scoring can continue in the second half with Carolina making it much closer than the halftime score

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Adding my first prop of the day:

Travis Kelce O3.5 Catches - $39 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

3-1 yesterday, and including my Thursday Night Jets/Patriots victory (Posted at the end of my Week 6 thread), that makes me 4-1 for Week 7 thus far. And luckily for all you guys out there, I still have my Week 7 best bet to unveil...

Texans/Steelers U47 (Bought 2? P) - $128 to win $80
Analysis: Yes, expensive odds (-160) in buying 2? points, but in a game like this, I think it's fully worth it to get that little bit of extra protection in an affair that could easily finish right around the exact line. I think the Steelers' D steps up tonight and does a nice job against an unspectacular QB like Ryan Fitzpatrick, while the Texans' D is good enough to keep Pittsburgh's offense in check and prevent big plays. Overall, I feel this is a contest where both offenses will really have to work to score some points, and in that event, that should do the job in eating up clock and maintaining a final score below 47.

Remember, 10-4 with over/unders this year, which is certainly one of the better records out there... I think I've been living up to my name this season. Hopefully this notable success continues to cap off Week 7.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Wow the MNF under was looking tremendous until that insane last three minutes of the half. Crazy stuff. Anyway, going to take a second half bet:

Steelers 2nd Half +1 (-130) - $52 to win $40

My original vibe for this game is that it would be decisive so I think Pittsburgh can maintain their double-digit lead

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Damn that was ridiculous. I can accept losing the second half bet, as I really thought this would be a double-digit defeat from the onset, but losing the under in this manner was painful. Absolutely painful.

slyone66

EOG Master

i knew from his opening lines he was a tout or one in training,.....

slyone66

EOG Master

Wow the MNF under was looking tremendous until that insane last three minutes of the half. Crazy stuff. Anyway, going to take a second half bet:

Steelers 2nd Half +1 (-130) - $52 to win $40

My original vibe for this game is that it would be decisive so I think Pittsburgh can maintain their double-digit lead

sounds like fishhead with that line... just saying,, or joey:LMAO