Mr. Over/Under Wild Card Round Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, +$1,259 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 29-2 Run is the best by ANY h

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Final Regular Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2% (Over/Unders: 20-9, Spreads: 15-9-1, Teasers: 38-16, Props: 16-15-2, ML: 2-0, 2nd Half: 4-4, Live: 26-6)
Final Regular Season Amount: +$1,259
(Parlays: 1-1, not reflected in my overall $$ amount or record)

Happy New Year, although I?m a bit conflicted about leaving 2014, given the historic football gambling season that I (And hopefully all of you, if you?ve been tailing all along) have enjoyed. I mean, to literally have more than twice as many wins than losses for this many games over the course of a full season is almost inhuman. In fact, I used to believe that achieving such a high winning percentage was basically impossible in any given season, but clearly, as long as you put in the extensive work and effort like I do on a weekly basis, it is actually attainable. Just wow, what a performance.

Perhaps most impressive of all about this season is my four-week run entering the playoffs, in which I am an unbelievable 29-2 (!!!), which is 93.5%, over that span. Yes, 29-2. Let that sink in: 31 bets? 29 wins? 29-2 record. Has a 29-2 run ever been pulled off before? It?s an honest and serious question because as far as I?ve been able to look on google, there?s never been a football handicapper that has ever had a run as good as this (Winning percentage-wise, not money, obviously, since the usual range of my bets is about $30-$60).

Let that resonate once more, since odds are it's never been done before in the history of the country: 29-2, and you all have seen it play out right before your eyes over these past four glorious, glorious weeks.

This is the playoffs now, however, where everyone across America starts with a clean slate. Regular season betting is done and now everyone begins 0-0 once again, so hopefully for me, I can continue on with my historic momentum and proceed to pick up where I left off. On to the Wild Card round:

Cardinals/Panthers U40 (Bought 2 P, -150) - $75 to win $50
Analysis: Yes, it is true that in all the occurrences where I unnecessarily bought more than a half-point for an over/under, that insurance never ended up coming into play, so you could argue that I?ve only thrown a little extra money away via this method (However, as I've stated, if you tail all my plays, you don't need the insurance. You'd have the same record anyway). But, this is an isolated scenario featuring two strong defenses that could easily produce an outcome right around this line, and I want to be protected as much as I can (Of course, I?m certainly afraid of 24-17, but I?m not buying three points for -170 value). Anyway, as mentioned, these are two really good defenses set to do battle to kick off Wild Card Weekend. The Arizona defense has been amongst the best in football throughout the season, and with their vast injuries on offense, it has been this unit that has really served as their main driving force to their success up to this point. The Carolina defense, meanwhile, entered the 2014 campaign with a lot of hype, and despite a disastrous middle-of-the-season for that group, they really have settled in and are now playing their best football of the season, capped off by an outstanding performance on the road against a really, really good Atlanta offense -- and in a maximum high-stakes game, no less, that was for the NFC South crown. On the other side, Arizona?s offense has been scuffling ever since being relegated to third-string QB Ryan Lindley, and their running game hasn?t been as strong without up-and-coming Andre Ellington. Thus, you have to expect their offense to continue to scratch and claw, at best, having such little potential for big plays. As for the Panthers, their offense has started to pick it up again led by Cam Newton?s resurgence, but hopefully it?s in moderation, as they do utilize a heavy running game that eats up clock in the process, and thus, they?re a beneficial offense as it pertains to this type of under. As a result, I?m starting my NFL playoffs with this Arizona/Carolina under.

Also, an interesting fact I came across: There were six regular season games this year that had an over/under in the 30's (Crazy how times have changed, as that used to be a much more regular occurrence)... the under was 4-1-1. Just an intriguing item I'm throwing out there, as those six games really have nothing to do with this playoff game this afternoon, but just something I stumbled across this morning that some of you might find noteworthy.

No other bets as of now, although I do have a prop in mind for tonight?s Ravens/Steelers affair. I can tell you right now, though, I?m most likely not going after the spread or over/under of that game, as that?s really a tough one to have a beat on, at least for me personally. There is a prop I have my eye on so stayed tuned for that.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Wild Card Round Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, +$1,259 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 29-2 Run is the best by ANY handicapper in America entering the playoffs. How sick is that?)

Since I'm 14-0 in teasers over the past four weeks, might as well take a teaser on this Wild Card Weekend:

ARI/CAR U51, BAL +16, CIN/IND O35?, DAL +6 - $26 to win $20

Also going to add another $15 for $10 on my Cardinals/Panthers Under 40

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Wild Card Round Betting (Final Season Record: 121-59-3, 67.2%, +$1,259 ... OBVIOUSLY, my current historic 29-2 Run is the best by ANY handicapper in America entering the playoffs. How sick is that?)

Fine start so far so I'll take my first live playoff bet:

Cardinals/Panthers Live Under 38? - $18 to win $15

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Zylbert!

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Man I am at a loss for words right now. Obviously, the under has 1000000% been the correct the bet if you watched the first half, and would easily be on pace if not for about six or seven awful fluke bad breaks:

-the two botched punts by Arizona in the beginning (With plenty of time to kick)
-the horrific muffed punt return (WHAT IS THAT FUCKING RETARD DOING DROPPING TO YOUR KNEES AND TRYING TO MAKE A DIVING CATCH? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That changed the entire game)
-the easiest dropped pass I've ever seen by John Carlson (Would have extended that Arizona drive from inside their own 10, which would've went nowhere, which would've been perfect for us and would've also prevented the Carolina drive that resulted in the INT to the Panther 5)
-the incorrect (As even pointed out by the great Jon Gruden) couple of penalties in the secondary (The one against Cromartie was completely laughable)
-the incorrect roughing the passer the call (Lineman already had Lindley wrapped up, how could he see whether or not he released the ball when he was bringing him down?? Turned a tough third-down into a first-down and led to that first Arizona TD when they would've had a FG instead, which also was the result of the muffed punt return)

And I feel like I'm leaving out one. So, yeah. All of us on the under getting absolutely screwed right now, as we've all been right about the lack of offense throughout that first half and the very nice performances by both defensive units. Every single moron who took the over will gladly say right now, "We got this bet absolutely wrong based on that first half. We're getting so, so lucky right now."

But I guess when you're on a historic 29-2 run, supernatural forces will be at work to ruin it? Let's see how the second half unfolds. Such a painful first half

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Only appropriate that Fozzy Whittaker, who has been a sleeper pick of mine from his rookie year, does that. Of course that happens. Then of course Ginn fumbles inside his own 10 on the ensuing kickoff return. And of course they make another incorrect pass interference call (As candidly pointed out by Gruden again) against Jefferson on that third down, which would've led to a FG.

Well, excellent call on the under and not rewarded for it. Unfortunately, can't control those horrendous fluke bad breaks. But I guess when you're on a historic 29-2 run, there's no way to avoid them, which certainly have hit me more often that not over the years. It's a shame it has to be like that

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Still incredibly, incredibly frustrated right now. Adding a live bet:

Cardinals/Panthers Live Under 51 - $33 to win $30

BirdmanLarry

EOG Member

Pretty sick, 70% would be outstanding. Considering the % of people that win at gambling is a mere 5%.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Pretty sick, 70% would be outstanding. Considering the % of people that win at gambling is a mere 5%.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. It's the product of hard work and dedication, that's what I mostly attribute my success to and I wish most would understand that's what it takes to win at this or any form of sports gambling -- most people refuse to put the work in, and they fail as a result. At the same time, I'll be the first to say that my 67% winning percentage isn't as unbelievable as it may seem at first glance, as that also includes -130 teasers and props (Plus some of my live bets were in the -130 - -150 range), but even so, still very tough to pull off. And if people want to just look at the "meat and potatoes" of it all (Spreads and Over/Unders), I did finish 35-18-1 in those two departments combined, which hovers right around that 67%.

But yes, as sick as 70% would be, I'll gladly settle for 67% lol

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Man I am still sick right now at this "loss", but at the end of the day, I'm thankful I didn't buy it up to 41... which means I would have lost on that comical safety on the punt with three seconds left... imagine losing because of something like that? Still a very, very, very painful "loss" nonetheless.

Anyway, as for the night game, not taking the spread or o/u but here's the prop I've settled on:

Markus Wheaton O2? Receptions - $33 to win $30
Analysis: No Le'Veon Bell more likely means more passing from Ben Roethlisberger. Yes, a ton of those targets will be going to Antonio Brown, but Markus Wheaton has looked solid this year in his rookie campaign, and has been fairly consistent throughout the whole season. If all he needs is 3 catches for the win, in a game where Big Ben expectedly should be throwing more, then I have no problem making that bet. Interestingly, Martavis Bryant is also o/u 2? receptions in another prop, and I'm sure if you want to take BOTH, you'll go 1-1 at worst, but I just don't feel like doing that right now after the enormous horrific bad luck I just received in Arizona/Carolina. So, I'm sticking just with the Wheaton prop.

Good luck to those who take it. And my apologies if you "lost" along with me in that Cards/Panthers Under; obviously, couldn't have made a better call on that under and unfortunately wasn't rewarded for it.

And the Ultimate Insult to Injury: The Cardinals set AN NFL POSTSEASON RECORD FOR FEWEST YARDS IN A PLAYOFF GAME; LET ME REPEAT THAT: THE CARDINALS SET A NEW POSTSEASON RECORD FOR FEWEST YARDS IN A PLAYOFF GAME. And we still "lose" the under. Yup, makes perfect sense. Another historic bad beat indeed.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

First of all, RIP Stuart Scott. That one definitely hits home for a lot of us, as he was a distinct voice for many of our childhoods while played a pivotal role in helping launch SportsCenter into the next level and into the mega giant that it is today. Just very sad stuff considering he was on recently and it seemed like he was closer to beating cancer. Definitely an extremely shitty way to wake up on your Sunday morning right before the second wave of Wild Card games. He’ll be on the minds of just about every football fan this afternoon.

Anyway, a very mind-boggling start to my Wild Card Round yesterday, as while I did go 2-2, I “lost” my best bet with one of the worst bad beats in the history of the NFL playoffs, as anyone who bet the over/under of yesterday’s Cardinals/Panthers will 1,000% agree with -- even those who were on the “winning” side with that incorrect over bet. Truly unreal and hopefully it’s the only time I’m affected this postseason by a historic bad beat that will be remembered years down the line. But can’t dwell on it, let’s see what I have for day two:

Bengals/Colts O47 (Bought ? P) - $54 to win $45
Analysis: Just a modest over bet that I think has some juice to it for a live Sunday afternoon playoff contest. The Colts are always a fun team at home when taking an over (Except in that game against Dallas, which was a complete anomaly, obviously), and I believe we’ll get Andrew Luck in his normal form in this affair, after a surprising few weeks that has seen him play well below his expectations at the end of the season. He’s talented enough, however, where he can just turn it back up again, and he’s got the ammo around him to ensure of that. Andy Dalton, meanwhile, has actually looked impressive over the latter course of the season and I believe he’ll be solid today. Yes, his track record (0-3 career postseason record) leaves much to be desired, but there comes a point where you just shut off the television and ignore the criticism, which I think is the approach for him today, and that will allow him to play loose and closer to his norm, which we’ll gladly take. Getting it at 47 is about the expected number for this type of matchup, though I do fear it landing close like on 45ish. Just a solid over bet, nonetheless.

Mohammed Sanu O4? Receptions - $33 to win $25
Analysis: This was actually set to be my best bet of the entire weekend, but sadly, the linesmakers were smart enough to have the line just above 4, quickly realizing the insane damage that Mr. Sanu did previously while AJ Green was out injured earlier in the year. Sanu was very impressive, in fact, and actually played like a true No. 1 WR, and while he did contribute minimal production when Green came back, I was hoping the linesmakers took that more into account and sought for them to lazily set this bet at 4 or even 3?. Even so, not going to shy away from it completely, although the line being at 4? certainly has influenced the amount I have on it. In addition, Jermaine Gresham is out as well, who has had games with Dalton where he absorbed a significant amount of targets, and that can only help our cause.

Andrew Luck O23? Completions - $35 to win $30
Analysis: This one was low enough where I grabbed it right away, and I see the linesmakers have already adjusted it, moving the line up a full completion to 24? so I’m glad I got it when I did. Anyway, don’t really need to analyze Andrew Luck again, as it’s common knowledge he’s in a high-volume passing offense with an assortment of talented weapons, and he’s going to have to produce a lot for the Colts to advance past the Wild Card stage once again. The Colts recognize that, especially with a lacking running game since Ahmad Bradshaw went down [again], meaning there should be a lot of passing work from Luck as he seeks to lead his group back into the Divisional Round.

And from the late-afternoon game:

Cole Beasley O2? Receptions - $44 to win $35
Analysis: I’m very surprised to see the number for this one so low, considering Cole Beasley’s recent resurgence in this Dallas offense over the past several weeks, as he actually supplanted former No. 2 WR Terrance Williams in being utilized considerably more. Beasley fits the mold of a Wes Welker/Eddie Royal-type slot receiver who has great hands, runs good routes, and can be impactful anywhere on the field. Needing only three catches for the win in a game that could absolutely feature some high scoring, this is definitely a bet I had to take.

Matt Zylbert!!!!

Just man up and admit who you are Matt Zylbert lol. You owe a lot of people at the other forum some apologies, and I hope you also spoke with all of your "Clients" that you had at VI and apologized to them as well for your falsified record.

Still cant get over thumping your chest, claiming you are the "Best in the world, country, universe" etc.... Constant use of the word "Obviously" and just the same exact writing style.
Seriously going to keep up with the lies and claim you arent Matt Zylbert? So you came to a new forum and decided to get a fresh start without revealing your past? Yet you continue lying when confronted with who you actually are? There is so much proof that YOU ARE Matt zylbert its ridiculas, just going by posting/writing style alone!! Yet you continue the lies, deciet and fraud, even tho you have the opportunity to have a fresh start, come clean, and just apologize for all the previous lies and insults you threw around before. Guess once you are a lying piece of S***, its hard to change your ways.

Example of Matt Zylberts writing style compared to his in this thread.

From the other forum: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=968301&highlight=

The Cat's NFL Over/Under Bets, Plus More, & Detailed Writeups - Week 5 - YTD: 41-20 (67.2%) ... One of the best records in the country, obviously

Yup, just as the title suggests, I’m still going strong with one of the best seasons in the entire country thus far this year, just like I did in baseball over/unders, unsurprisingly. While my baseball dominance at the top of the country is expected, I can’t really say the exact same for football, as my baseball work is obviously a job to me for Vegas Insider that I spend countless hours and tireless effort on, which I thought might minimize some of my potential for football right out of the gate. Instead, I’ve been surging in non-stop fashion, as evident in the fact that I’ve been up every single week, and I just hope to keep that streak going another week. In my opinion, that’s how you win consistently in NFL betting: Just take it one week at a time and treat each game like it is its own identity. That’s how I always approach it, and that certainly didn’t change for this first game to kick off my Week 5 slate (I’m only posting my Thursday Night action; for the rest of my card, check back later and simply scroll down the thread for any additional plays this week)…

Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns - $80 for $50
UNDER 44 (Bought 2.5 points)

Before you cry about me buying points here, you should note that I rarely buy this many points, and when I do, I feel it’s necessary. Why? Well, if my worst-case scenario muddles in around the 24-20/24-21 range, why wouldn’t I want to protect myself if I have the chance? So shut your mouth because my elite 9-4 over/unders record thus far has NOT needed any extra points, clocking in with that high-end percentage if the line remained the same anyway, so if you want to tail me, odds are you don’t need to buy those points. This is MY decision to gain that little extra security, which I feel is very critical in this particular affair, and you don’t necessarily have to gain it for yourselves as well, so no need for the lecture on money management. Anyway, this is an under with a lot of potential, featuring two somewhat makeshift offenses that are led by new starting quarterbacks, whom are both still in the process of developing. That certainly has rung true for Bills QB E.J. Manuel, who has looked a bit inconsistent thus far, albeit while leading his club to a relatively pleasant 2-2 start, including an upset victory over the defending Super Bowl champions. Even so, he didn’t look good last week, finishing 10-for-22 with 167 yards, a TD, and two INTs. With an improving Browns defense, and both talented Buffalo running backs C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson entering this contest a little banged up, this is a Bills offense that might struggle a bit this evening - especially on national television with the added pressure and unusual variable that they rarely have to experience. Meanwhile, there is Brian Hoyer, the unlikely third-stringer who has sparked this previously punchless Brownies squad to somehow climb back to .500, after everyone thought they virtually gave up with the Trent Richardson trade. Alas, that was not the case, as Hoyer has looked marvelous, while getting very impressive play from WR Josh Gordon and TE Jordan Cameron. In addition, the running game has the potential to be serviceable with Willis McGahee getting a bulk of the load last week, and the underrated talents of Chris Ogbonnaya also playing a role. At the same time, you can’t possible expect them to continue their soaring production, having produced 50 points in two games since Hoyer claimed the job. The Bills defense isn’t bad at all on paper and I think it’s sooner, rather than later, that they start to step it up. Hoyer’s story is a fun one to watch unfold, but it’d be crazy to think that he won’t be prone to any growing pains. Some of those could surface tonight, and even if they don’t, we’ll gladly take something along the lines of a 24-17 score. If you can get the line at 44, you gain that little extra wiggle room that could actually end up being the difference. Either way, this projects as a tight ballgame no matter what.

**May still add another bet(s) involving Thursday Night Football leading up to game time, including second half and/or live action. Always keep checking back**
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, you arent Matt Zylbert.... just as much as Vegas Insider didnt fire you for falsifying your record

Fun read all about this guy for those who want to know the truth. Just trying to save you guys from getting scammed when he goes tout before the MLB season starts or sooner. http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=986667u

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Hedging my over a little bit since I'm not sure if it will hit (At least Andrew Luck prop already hit):

Bengals/Colts Live Under 46.5 - $33 to win $25

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Going to also take:

Lions/Cowboys O47 (-130) - $39 to win $30

And another 25 for 20 on the Beasley prop

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Adding live bet:

Cowboys Live +6.5 - $60 to win $50

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Just man up and admit who you are Matt Zylbert lol. You owe a lot of people at the other forum some apologies, and I hope you also spoke with all of your "Clients" that you had at VI and apologized to them as well for your falsified record.

Still cant get over thumping your chest, claiming you are the "Best in the world, country, universe" etc.... Constant use of the word "Obviously" and just the same exact writing style.
Seriously going to keep up with the lies and claim you arent Matt Zylbert? So you came to a new forum and decided to get a fresh start without revealing your past? Yet you continue lying when confronted with who you actually are? There is so much proof that YOU ARE Matt zylbert its ridiculas, just going by posting/writing style alone!! Yet you continue the lies, deciet and fraud, even tho you have the opportunity to have a fresh start, come clean, and just apologize for all the previous lies and insults you threw around before. Guess once you are a lying piece of S***, its hard to change your ways.

Example of Matt Zylberts writing style compared to his in this thread.

From the other forum: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=968301&highlight=

The Cat's NFL Over/Under Bets, Plus More, & Detailed Writeups - Week 5 - YTD: 41-20 (67.2%) ... One of the best records in the country, obviously

Yup, just as the title suggests, I’m still going strong with one of the best seasons in the entire country thus far this year, just like I did in baseball over/unders, unsurprisingly. While my baseball dominance at the top of the country is expected, I can’t really say the exact same for football, as my baseball work is obviously a job to me for Vegas Insider that I spend countless hours and tireless effort on, which I thought might minimize some of my potential for football right out of the gate. Instead, I’ve been surging in non-stop fashion, as evident in the fact that I’ve been up every single week, and I just hope to keep that streak going another week. In my opinion, that’s how you win consistently in NFL betting: Just take it one week at a time and treat each game like it is its own identity. That’s how I always approach it, and that certainly didn’t change for this first game to kick off my Week 5 slate (I’m only posting my Thursday Night action; for the rest of my card, check back later and simply scroll down the thread for any additional plays this week)…

Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns - $80 for $50
UNDER 44 (Bought 2.5 points)

Before you cry about me buying points here, you should note that I rarely buy this many points, and when I do, I feel it’s necessary. Why? Well, if my worst-case scenario muddles in around the 24-20/24-21 range, why wouldn’t I want to protect myself if I have the chance? So shut your mouth because my elite 9-4 over/unders record thus far has NOT needed any extra points, clocking in with that high-end percentage if the line remained the same anyway, so if you want to tail me, odds are you don’t need to buy those points. This is MY decision to gain that little extra security, which I feel is very critical in this particular affair, and you don’t necessarily have to gain it for yourselves as well, so no need for the lecture on money management. Anyway, this is an under with a lot of potential, featuring two somewhat makeshift offenses that are led by new starting quarterbacks, whom are both still in the process of developing. That certainly has rung true for Bills QB E.J. Manuel, who has looked a bit inconsistent thus far, albeit while leading his club to a relatively pleasant 2-2 start, including an upset victory over the defending Super Bowl champions. Even so, he didn’t look good last week, finishing 10-for-22 with 167 yards, a TD, and two INTs. With an improving Browns defense, and both talented Buffalo running backs C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson entering this contest a little banged up, this is a Bills offense that might struggle a bit this evening - especially on national television with the added pressure and unusual variable that they rarely have to experience. Meanwhile, there is Brian Hoyer, the unlikely third-stringer who has sparked this previously punchless Brownies squad to somehow climb back to .500, after everyone thought they virtually gave up with the Trent Richardson trade. Alas, that was not the case, as Hoyer has looked marvelous, while getting very impressive play from WR Josh Gordon and TE Jordan Cameron. In addition, the running game has the potential to be serviceable with Willis McGahee getting a bulk of the load last week, and the underrated talents of Chris Ogbonnaya also playing a role. At the same time, you can’t possible expect them to continue their soaring production, having produced 50 points in two games since Hoyer claimed the job. The Bills defense isn’t bad at all on paper and I think it’s sooner, rather than later, that they start to step it up. Hoyer’s story is a fun one to watch unfold, but it’d be crazy to think that he won’t be prone to any growing pains. Some of those could surface tonight, and even if they don’t, we’ll gladly take something along the lines of a 24-17 score. If you can get the line at 44, you gain that little extra wiggle room that could actually end up being the difference. Either way, this projects as a tight ballgame no matter what.

**May still add another bet(s) involving Thursday Night Football leading up to game time, including second half and/or live action. Always keep checking back**
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, you arent Matt Zylbert.... just as much as Vegas Insider didnt fire you for falsifying your record

Fun read all about this guy for those who want to know the truth. Just trying to save you guys from getting scammed when he goes tout before the MLB season starts or sooner. http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=986667u

Man. All I can do is just shake my head. You actually believe that happened?

Sure do..... cant deny the facts. BUT, you sure know how to ignore them. Kind of like how you ignored that thread over at SBR when you go ousted and fired from VI.

But, as we can see, nothing has changed. Still lying and denying....

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Sure do..... cant deny the facts. BUT, you sure know how to ignore them. Kind of like how you ignored that thread over at SBR when you go ousted and fired from VI.

But, as we can see, nothing has changed. Still lying and denying....

Oh, really? And what "facts" are those, buddy? The fact that you were always jealous of me that I was actually one of the very few successful people out there who sold picks and made their clients money -- while finishing in first place for the company no less -- in both seasons? (I know this kills you, since you hate "touts" with a passion -- and I always shared that same sentiment with you, pal. Let's not forget that) Do you think maybe it had to do with personal reasons? And what is "SBR"?

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Now back to the purpose of this thread, here's a little recap of my opening round, as I finished 7-5 and up a grand total of... 6 bucks lol so basically even, which is a bit disappointing, considering my biggest bet of Wild Card Weekend (ARI/CAR U40) was verified as one of the biggest screwjobs in NFL postseason gambling history, and thus created a significant $165+ swing in the wrong direction as a result of the historic bad beat. It's a shame I've been on the wrong end of some of those throughout the year while getting nothing back my way (Ex. The historic Dolphins/Chiefs bad beat under from earlier this season), which makes my performance this year all the more impressive I'd say

Certainly disappointing to not make anything notable considering my historic 29-2 run over the past four weeks, which actually may never be duplicated by any football handicapper ever, so that's what I'm falling back on to think about with good thoughts while looking forward to the Divisional Round. But my main takeaway from Wild Card Weekend 2015 -- this could have absolutely continued my dominance, but instead I have to settle for basically being even. Eh, nothing you can do.

Oh, really? And what "facts" are those, buddy? The fact that you were always jealous of me that I was actually one of the very few successful people out there who sold picks and made their clients money -- while finishing in first place for the company no less -- in both seasons? (I know this kills you, since you hate "touts" with a passion -- and I always shared that same sentiment with you, pal. Let's not forget that) Do you think maybe it had to do with personal reasons? And what is "SBR"?

Finally you admit you are Matt Zylbert (AKA CatsOvr/Unders)

So why did you get fired from VI? I have the emails from my communications with them..... But lets see if you will be honest about that.

And coming in 1st for 2 seasons? That has to do with why you were fired...

So why all the denial when others here posted saying you were Matt Zylbert? Saying things like "Who is that?" or "I don't know who/what you are talking about".... Or saying you only bet as a hobby? You were never a tout? etc, etc..... to many lies to keep up with?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

BURIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

My "dream job" is to be a "tout"? Whatever you say. I've never even worked at one of those places. As I've said, I do this for fun and I take extra pleasure in winning -- like any person with whatever it is they do.
And I'm still trying to figure out the part where he was "fired" there. Was this even announced or something? Maybe he left for other personal reasons? It looked like he was winning at a nice clip

Am I supposed to know who that is?
And I looked through the entire fascinating thread; sounds like some people are jealous and clearly making up shit to try and make him look bad. If the guy's up significantly every year for his clients, what's the issue? I don't get it. Because he sells his picks and makes people money? Would never, ever buy picks myself but I respect the dudes who do sell picks and actually win, since there's so many who aren't. And I happen to be a fan of V.I., since they're the only company that lets you actually see their handicappers' records and give useful betting information.
By the way, uh, can we talk about football? I thought that's the point of starting these discussions: to talk about sports betting and football. Do you even gamble on sports, Gus? Serious question

Again, NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Anyway, adding another spread..
Broncos PK (-105) - $32 to win $30

Too funny.....

He knows why he got canned at VI, I know why he got canned and have emails with VI to prove it.... Since I was the one who tipped off VI on what he was doing

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Finally you admit you are Matt Zylbert (AKA CatsOvr/Unders)

So why did you get fired from VI? I have the emails from my communications with them..... But lets see if you will be honest about that.

And coming in 1st for 2 seasons? That has to do with why you were fired...

So why all the denial when others here posted saying you were Matt Zylbert? Saying things like "Who is that?" or "I don't know who/what you are talking about".... Or saying you only bet as a hobby? You were never a tout? etc, etc..... to many lies to keep up with?

Too funny.....

He knows why he got canned at VI, I know why he got canned and have emails with VI to prove it.... Since I was the one who tipped off VI on what he was doing

Lol this should be entertaining. Please enlighten me on what exactly I was "doing" or these "facts" you've gathered. By the way, real simple explanation on why I didn't reveal my identity... I'm posting my plays here in peace. Is there a problem with that? I have a life, I don't have time anymore for the false lies and garbage that you and a couple others would always throw around despite the fact that I debunked every single one (Ex. Shall we revisit the screenshot bet we were going to make? When you were supposed to leave RX for good, yet backed out of the bet when you realized I had the supporting screenshot? Hahah you've been proven wrong every time lolol), that shit was always so time-consuming, especially since it became such a cycle where you would repeat the same garbage, and I debunked it every time, and then you'd go back to posting the same proven-wrong shit without any consequences.

I don't get what is so wrong with posting my plays in peace -- and a historic season, I may add, if you take a look at the numbers. 67+% for a season, 29-2 run over the last four weeks of the season, both of those accomplishments most likely have never been accomplished before by any football handicapper.

How'd you do this season, by the way?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

You're a scumbag tout who was changing picks and lines after the fact, aren't I in the ballpark?

The reason you're here and sucking your own dick is because you want to try and get paid again.

You could keep a journal or a spreadsheet for yourself if you really wanted.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:newsmile055:Mrs Over/under : You only wish you were as good as Ace Ace, because these people are proving you are not nearly as honest as Ace Ace

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

You're a scumbag tout who was changing picks and lines after the fact, aren't I in the ballpark?

The reason you're here and sucking your own dick is because you want to try and get paid again.

You could keep a journal or a spreadsheet for yourself if you really wanted.

Haha oh boy, this again? That's pretty funny. No idea what "ballpark" you're talking about

And no, buddy, otherwise wouldn't I have revealed my identity in the very beginning? I wasn't even going to say who I was, even after you cleverly figured it out, for which I do give you credit for, although I left some obvious signals (Ex. Words like "obviously"; the name "MrOverUnder" itself, my distinct style, etc.), but I was planning on just posting my historic season on here all year long with no distractions/hecklers -- and it's hard to believe there are actually people such as yourself complaining when I just had a historic 29-2 run that has most likely never been accomplished in the history of football gambling (If someone in the history of football gambling has ever pulled off a 29-2 run like I just did in Weeks 14-17, I would absolutely LOVE to know. Please.)

Journals and spreadsheets aren't the same when, unfortunately, you have so many fakes and pretenders out there who will always claim something when 90% of them are clowns. Unfortunately, in the world we live in today, unless you publicly document it (In ANY facet of life, for that matter), it's hard to prove it happened. Hell, if someone told me they finished 67+% (!!!) for a season, there's no way I'd believe them either; I'd probably just laugh. But thankfully, after a historic season that probably beat the rest of the country this entire year (Pretty cool, eh?), it's documented and there's no questions about it whatsoever. I have fun doing this and just wanted to give people tailing as good a season as I could give them. Based on the 1,000+ views every week, it's satisfying enough to know I made a difference and helped them win money. Is that a problem or something?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

You need help.