My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

munson15

I want winners...
Re: My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

GL to us on the Cubs, and GL to you on your Preakness tickets.

coachp

EOG Addicted

I'm with you again on the preakness- the redwing chase sucks because of the juice-- but you have the stars don't you f(or the series?). Go Icabod!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes, i have the stars (+1.90), the penguins (-2.05), the cav's (+6.00), the hornets (+1.20) for series plays... $100 on the stars and cav's, $200 on the penguins and hornets... i may hedgs a little monday night with the spurs, unsure right now.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

got the show money with Icabad, i guess.... after he was edged out for 2nd and my Exacta hit, i walked out.. i almost nailed the sucker, should have.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes, i mentioned it in a previous post..

Action Chase 12
b) redsox Over 10 (-1.10) $67 to win $61

will update everything later.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

getting a head start on sundays games, ill update later..

Chase 30
c) Indians Over 7.5 (+1.00) $129 to win $129

Runline Chase 12
b) redsox -1.5 (-1.15) $73 to win $63 (beckett listed)

there will also be at least one more play in the chase tomorrow (angels Over) as chase 32............. oakland and wsox still on radar tonight, as both are sitting at 4 straight Overs..

get down on the Penguins tomorrow.. chalky but that wont matter... i will be on them for a pretty good wager.

coachp

EOG Addicted

With you on the Pens tomorrow- and everything else. Need a little help with the dogs tonight to keep that close. Yeah I had a few $1 supers (probably like everyone else) and had keyed Big Brown with icabod and a few others- but not - macho- had him 3rd and 4th. So it would have been a big night all the way around. But would've could've should've. I'll get back to chasing and make a some money. So you really like the Pneguins tomorrow???

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes, im contemplating the size of my bet... already have them for the series and that should hit tomorrow as well...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Action Chase 12, closes out with a win... 12-0 (+12.00 units)

Looks as though, we closed 3 more today (+3.00 units) overall

So Shrink, were now up to: 53-0 (+53.00 units)

The Chase: 30-0 (+30.00 units) (343-1 since 2005 season)
(1 pending) and at least 1 new one starting tomorrow.

Runline Chase: 11-0 (+11.00 units)(22-0 this season)(117-0 run)
(1 pending)

Action Chase: 12-0 (+12.00 units)(nothing pending)

sundays plays:

Chase 29

Chase 32
a) Angels Over (ill wait, greek has a 9 on the board right now)

Runline Chase 12
b) redsox -1.5 (-1.15) $73 to win $63

so all thats left for sunday is, getting our line on the angels..... waiting to see if the wsox go under tonight, if so, we play them Over tomorrow and then selecting Action Chase 13 (play a)...

also betting the Pittsburgh Penguins large...

good night.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Alright SSI :) finally did my first tail on over/unders on your system tonight for BOS game two ;)))) nice win. TY :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

SSI I did some heavy thinking tonight researching and analyzing your system. Seems damn wonderful.

two thoughts that I'd love you to address:

1) Seems to me like Vegas is actually working to your benefit, as if a team has gone OVER 7 games in a row and you have 4 plays left on the system on the under, Vegas will probably increase the OVER's # as the public hits it hard giving you even better lines on the under - so your constantly getting increasingly better odds the deeper the system gets.

2) Have you ever considered starting the system after day 7 instead of 5? (making your current C play your A play?)

You'd obviously have a lot less systems running, but should the system fail at game 11 you'd only lose 15 units instead of 63. Maybe it would even out with the far lesser amount of ongoing systems.

Considering joining you on this one .. i dig it. Cya on CLE's play tomorrow. Also, I am sure you have addressed it before but mind explaining the action and runline chase? same priciples as runline?

TTHANKS AND BOL!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Kayve, your point #1 is right on the money, this is especially true when using it on the nba...

point #2, starting after 7 will yeild far fewer plays, thus drastically reducing the units won. let me show you..

starting after play 7: 6-0 on the season
starting after play 5: 30-0 on the season

runline chase: play the biggest ML favorite (on the runline) daily, hope they never lose 6 in a row.... surprisingly the juice will be plus, much of the time.
117-0 run going...

those 2 are mechanical and can be easily looked up, if you have the time..

action chase, is just my opinion and using the same principles as the regular chase.... i implented this on a "one at a time basis", to have some action going at all times....

MIDGET

EOG Member

SSI thanks for the Crane recommendation yesterday! You kick ass!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i just did a rechcheck kayve, starting after game 7, would show an (8-0) record, in comparison to the (30-0) mark..

it would reduce risk, so the option is ultimately yours..

here is everything for Sunday May 18

The Chase: 30-0 (+30.00 units)(343-1 run going)

sundays plays

Chase 30

Chase 32
a) angels Over 9 (+1.05) $29 to win $30

Chase 33
a) wsox Over 7.5 (-1.15) $34 to win $30

Runline Chase: 11-0 (+11.00 units)(22-0 on the season)(117-0 run)

sundays play

Runline Chase 12
b) redsox -1.5 (-1.15) $73 to win $63

Action Chase: 12-0 (+12.00 units) (nothing pending)

Action Chase 13
a) Oakland Under 8.5 (-1.10) $33 to win $30
chasing the Athletics to play an Under in their next 6.

Pending Series Bets:

Penguins (-2.10) $420 to win $200
Stars (+1.90) $100 to win $190

Cav's (+6.00) $100 to win $600
Hornets (+1.20) $200 to win $240

Im making a big play today on the Penguins..

good luck with your wagers..

coachp

EOG Addicted

GL today SSI!
Thanks for all the research.
Go Pens!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks Coach, its been a very nice few weeks here at EOG.

Chase 30 ends nicely for us, as the Indians sail over the total... this game lets you know just how good this chase is.... it screamed Under, with Lee and Volquez going, its a good thing that we dont handicap...

Just keep stacking them up.

The Chase: 31-0 (+31.00 units) (344-1 run).

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Action Chase 13 ends rather quickly today for us.

Action Chase: 13-0 (+13.00 units) (nothing pending)

keep stacking them up boys.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Runline Chase also ends again today, with the redsox (11-7) win...

Runline Chase: 12-0 (+12.00 units) (23-0 on the season)(118-0 run)

Munson, really glad you got off the hook, just dont panic...

We are all now clear on the Runline Chase, without a doubt.

keep stacking them up boys.

Overall for the Shrink: 56-0 (+56.00 units)

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Midget, i have a very large wager on that and prefer not to discuss until its over... but it looks good at the moment.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well boys, if there was ever a day to pat yourself on the back this is it... the penguins were my biggest win this year. i won the series also... closed out several of our chases in baseball as well..

im going out for a few hours to celebrate, do me a favor... get one more run in the angel game, we currently have a push....

also someone bring the cav's in, for a victory in boston... im sitting with a $100 to win $600 series ticket and that would top things off today...

back later, after the small party..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ill tell you, this is the day... i no sooner typed that, than the angels score, ending chase 32...

someone get that Cav's win for me...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i swear this is it,,,, but somebody get 2 more runs now in the Wsox Over play and we will just sweep the darn board today..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks guys, ill celebrate tonight but its back to business as usual tomorrow for: Southern Sports Investments.

Southern Sports Investments: 58-0 (+58.00 units) (nothing pending)

The Chase: 33-0 (+33.00 units) (346-1 since the 2005 season)

Runline Chase: 12-0 (+12.00 units)(23-0 this season)(118-0 run)

Action Chase: 13-0 (+13.00 units) (my opinion chase, one at a time)

Series Bets still pending:

dallas (+1.90) $100 to win $190

hornets (+1.20) $200 to win $240

i may hedge the hornets and shoot at the middle tomorrow night but unsure at the moment..

I can already tell you this, im backing the penguins for the series in the stanley cup finals, mark that down.

Ill be releasing, who im going to back in the nba's eastern and western conference finals soon..

In the coming months, im going to be putting out some video's, as im taking on a partner to handle them... i have a college student that works for me, majoring in communications and we are going to be collaberating on some videos for: Southern Sports Investments...

ill be later tomorrow, look for the plays tomorrow afternoon.

good luck with the wagers.

coachp

EOG Addicted

If Icabod would have come in second we may have got in trouble celebrating this weekend. But it is still a great close to a weekend. I just opened a cold beverage and toasted SSI's Chase. Look for you tomorrow.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Hey SSI- I played the Dogs for 2 days and cut it in half today. But I see for the season the home dogs have won 54% of the time. You throw in by the price being lower for the dog- It could climb-- however +101 is a dog- so who knows. I have not studied to see how much of a dog - but for interleague there were very few home dogs. Anyway- something else to look at in the future.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

SSI! 5 for 5 in baseball today. Beautiful and impressive. Congrats man!~

munson15

I want winners...

I was on play (d) of my runline chase today and was very thankful I didn't have to take the final step. Nice run you're on, SSI, continued success.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

SSSi, bigtime thanks for the $$$$ you have made all of us !!! You are going way over the top to help all of us, who are players on the EOG !!!
Would like to get some other players to pitch in and show some graditute to you and your hard work !!! This has been great and its early in the season. I have been with you since 5-0 with the chase and have made a ton !!! Thank you very much for the hard work and caring for all of us !!!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Hercules, no ----- none of that... but i will take the thanks... just stay on an even keel, there is plenty of units, left out there...

coachp

EOG Addicted

The way I see it the ML play will be Boston- accordig to covers.com there are 3 teams on a streak of 4- so need one more in each streak. SSI may have one of his Action Chases that are 13-0 this year. Stay tuned- there are no afternoon games- he hasn't let us down yet.

sobelsaint

EOG Member

I am reading through this forum and like a what I see but I do not have enough confidence to start trying it out. Can we somehow get a clean simple explanation of each of the systems you use? Also the other picks that are not being chased are those just games you are handicapping? and what is your record on those? Thank you. Great work.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

record is posted above in previous post...

plays for monday..

The Chase: No plays today.

Runline Chase 13
a) redsox -1.5 (+1.15) to win one unit.

Action Chase
a) Rockies Over 10.5 (-1.05) to win one unit.
chasing the rockies to play an Over, once in their next 6

i advise, breaking bankroll into a minimum of (150-200 units) then calculate your 5th and 6th bet, if you can handle those amounts, feel free to follow along.

Nothing pending coming into today, so the slate is clean and i feel as though we have another 140 units of profit out there this season.

No opinion on the nba or nhl games today, im already invested in the series on the Hornets and Stars..

good luck with your wagers.