My annual NBA season wins selection...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
You know if I were looking at NBA season wins I would look at Nuggets ov49. There could be better, but I have seen 50 1/2. Coach Karl had such a tremendous impact coming on board midseason. Give him a training camp, a preseason and a healthy Voshon. Plus Karl always gets improvement 2nd or 3rd year. Once he got established in Seattle, 50 wins were standard. Also pulled 50+ in Bucks with crummy roster. Has very nice roster here. Marshmellow listens to this coach. Nice depth, Western Conf pedigree. Also questionable division strength. Utah? Have they hit bottom or what? They used to be a playoff team. Good for 25 wins now. Portland? See Utah. Not sold on new Seattle retread Weiss. Boy, Nate was doing good. Guess not good enough, but this team is thin at best. TWolves? Not fallen to Portlan/Utah depths here, but slipping fast. Not a playoff team either. KG still goes at it, but McHale just sold the future years ago. Probably declining also. Booted long term coach as scapegoat. Let's just say Denver seems to be alone here. You need some injury luck and to win the close ones. Coach Karl is a master of the close game. Again, the hold is brutal. But I give one of these out every year, and have yet to post a loser. Last year's 76ers.
Go Nuggets...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Copied from front page thread. Would find best number, ie: 49, before 49 1/2. And yes, I am on it.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Hey Frog, I like your analysis. Last year Denver started out very poorly and still managed 49 wins. If they can escape the injury bug, they should get there.