My baseball PLAY OF THE YEAR goes today!

Valuist

EOG Master
I don't know. Laying -145 on a team who's lost 9 of their last 10, and that lone win was in a double header.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Austin Hays was always going to be out for Baltimore but I hear you Valuist.

The bleeding must stop sometime for Detroit. I'm going for it with this one game. I just started drinking. Just hope everything goes to plan. It would really be nice for a change.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
To each his own and nice result on your
“play of the year”
For me
I’m more happy
with a play of the moment
It’ll be a long while
looking forward to next years P0TH

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Final score: Tigers 4 Orioles 2.

What's your PLAY OF THE YEAR for Saturday?

ATP Challenger Daniel Altmaier -400 vs Martin only bet of the entire day. I got an appointment with a much needed massage therapist. Gambling is bad even when you win.

Drank on shitty whiskey as well. You can really tell the difference the next day.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
ATP Challenger Daniel Altmaier -400 vs Martin only bet of the entire day. I got an appointment with a much needed massage therapist. Gambling is bad even when you win.

Drank on shitty whiskey as well. You can really tell the difference the next day.

You should do a Grand Challenge again. SOB is not doing well in MLB

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Baltimore grounded into a million double plays. A lot of balls were smoked but didn't carry out yesterday.

I like the AMERICAN Tommy Paul -154 to defeat Griekspoor even on clay in Geneva, Switzerland today.

Leaning towards Phoenix at home since every team at home has won this series BUT maybe just a ML play for me.