My biggest bet this baseball season is today

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Brew Crew vs Reds. Woodruff vs Desclafani

Go BREWERS! Please!

(Not saying much considering they are decent favorites but I love them here)

Valuist

EOG Master
I agree with Kane. I lined Milwaukee minus 135. There is one angle going for the Brewers, and that is the Reds just saw a win streak end. But IMO that angle really only comes into play when a team has won 8 or more in a row, and then has that streak broken.

kane

EOG master
DeSclafani is coming off three solid starts, and this will surprise some, but the Reds have a run differential of +0.7, the Brewers run differential is even, there has been little difference between these teams this year, this line makes no sense. Even if Milw wins, this is a play I would make again just for the value on the Reds

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont blame you Kane. I just value Milwaukee breaking their losing streak yesterday more than most. Keep in mind I am risking -185 as well. They should win.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Congrats but excuse me for not getting all excited and all about a "monster play" being a fave close to $2. That is what I would expect from Scamdicappers not someone like you. Make your "biggest play of the year" a small fave or dog and THEN I will pay attention and give you kudos for hitting it. Sorry - but an almost $2 fave winning is not something to get "Kudos" and stuff like that

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont even give myself kudos. These type of favorites should win. I said that. The hard part is finding the right ones to put your cold hard cash on.

I gamble real money and gamble somewhat intelligently. I'm not a tout.

Congrats but excuse me for not getting all excited and all about a "monster play" being a fave close to $2. That is what I would expect from Scamdicappers not someone like you. Make your "biggest play of the year" a small fave or dog and THEN I will pay attention and give you kudos for hitting it. Sorry - but an almost $2 fave winning is not something to get "Kudos" and stuff like that
Where does this false sense of confidence come from? Winkyduck 526-711-37 +1.48 UNITS. Through 1,274 documented plays youre +1unit and some change. It's better than losing but a far cry from someone who can cast judgement the way you do. Like I've said before, a menial part-time job would be a more efficient way of making money than your "sharp" method of wagering.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Where does this false sense of confidence come from? Winkyduck 526-711-37 +1.48 UNITS. Through 1,274 documented plays youre +1unit and some change. It's better than losing but a far cry from someone who can cast judgement the way you do. Like I've said before, a menial part-time job would be a more efficient way of making money than your "sharp" method of wagering.

When I post plays they are not all ones I bet myself. I take chances when posting BB plays. If I really wanted to post to just run up units won I could do that and be well into the Black.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Everybody has their own method to their madness. I just have no life and my life revolves around sports. I should win more than I lose.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
You won but I am wondering about your money management skills. I congratulate for the win but money management is the key to longevity

When I post plays they are not all ones I bet myself. I take chances when posting BB plays. If I really wanted to post to just run up units won I could do that and be well into the Black.
If I really would've tried in baseball, I'd be Mike Trout. That kind of stuff is easy to say. What's even easier? Living in the world of should've, could've, would've and being a monday morning quarterback

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Money management is key and the psychological impact winning has on a gamblers mind. Well, losing too. It's difficult for me like anybody else. I know I mean business when I dont let greed impact my action but unfortunately it does. Not as much as the past but it's still enough to the point I lose sleep.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just like sports. Many people couldnt care less about Florida Atlantic's football news wire or their QB battle that will go on now between Robinson and Francois. I care because anything and everything helps.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Let's see you start doing it or this is just more bs out of you. And btw, when did you become a sharp? I haven't seen one person here ask for your opinion on how to bet so until they do maybe keep your gambling advice to yourself.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Winky, what sort of Drugs is Doctor giving you? Any side effects?

Baseball is a Moneyline sport, take it as is. Value can come in all forms, Fav or Dog. It's very much an Old School Gambler viewpoint to say "I don't bet Big Favs" while drinking martini.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Winky, what sort of Drugs is Doctor giving you? Any side effects?

Baseball is a Moneyline sport, take it as is. Value can come in all forms, Fav or Dog. It's very much an Old School Gambler viewpoint to say "I don't bet Big Favs" while drinking martini.

Too many to mention

I stand by what I posted