My challenge picks

NHL

Atlanta -1.5 -128 (pinny)

NBA
Boston M/L +210 (pinny)

Heat -9 -109(pinny)

not trying to start shit. But lines must be verified. Where your lines coming from??

you don't even play offshore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf.why even post lines if you're not using them?

my lines are from pinny and team totals cris and oly and 5 dimes

Blacklab said:
you don't even play offshore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf.why even post lines if you're not using them?

my lines are from pinny and team totals cris and oly and 5 dimes

ohhh take it easy. I used pinny's lines so they can be verified.

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
do Guys always fight ,or is it just uwin complaining all the time ,Blacklab keep up the great work my friend.:+thumbs-2

Blacklab said:
if this is a challenge,whay are you playing all my plays?great capping UWIN......

unreal.

Cant you read, we are only on Atlanta together. I bet against the Blues damn near every game.

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
Its not worth uwin to get crazy and stressed ,I dont fight ,I just try split of fighters ,its my job,,it comes naturally. No need for swear words that gets you no where my friend. Peace and try to have a good time.

matrix1429 said:
Its not worth uwin to get crazy and stressed ,I dont fight ,I just try split of fighters ,its my job,,it comes naturally. No need for swear words that gets you no where my friend. Peace and try to have a good time.

go ahead take your shot like u did. Say all I do is complain. And then you tuck your tail. Weak individual.

:D
matrix1429 said:

All the best buddy....let's just make some money.....have a great,great weekend:D :D

tough loss on celts....it was actually a great pick anthony

grabbing heat -1 2nd half

also,pick a date for the challenge

we both play many games......

figure february 20th is a good date.......

agreed?

Blacklab said:
tough loss on celts....it was actually a great pick anthony

grabbing heat -1 2nd half

also,pick a date for the challenge

we both play many games......

figure february 20th is a good date.......

agreed?

thats fine

Phucking detroit cant score. I dont know why I phuck with this hockey bullshit. All it is is a bunch of foreign pieces of shit making money in the USA because they cant make money in their own pieces of shit countries. Phucking losers.

UWinSports said:
Phucking detroit cant score. I dont know why I phuck with this hockey bullshit. All it is is a bunch of foreign pieces of shit making money in the USA because they cant make money in their own pieces of shit countries. Phucking losers.

they must of heard me and got pissed. :D

sharks -106
sharks - 1 1/2 +275
sens over 6 1/2 -120
sens - 1 1/2 +175
heat -3
lakers over 207
cavs over 204 1/2
wiz -2

UWin
3-2 +.70
6-10-1 -1.94
---------------
9-12-1 -1.24 total

Black
2-5 -3.65
9-2 +7.69
---------------
11-7 +4.04 total

honestly,what capping ability is needed betting a -440 fav......

colts -9 -115
carolina -1 1/2 -144
carolina +130 foots

Blacklab said:
honestly,what capping ability is needed betting a -440 fav......

colts -9 -115
carolina -1 1/2 -144
carolina +130 foots

This isnt a ability contest. This is a units won contest. Its all about making money. I almost played my 2 big favs in ncaabb on the moneyline. But I didnt want to take a chance at losing 10 units. You think its so easy be my guest. But I will be playing alot higher moneyline favs in this contest.