My College Roommate's Website ... He will be Doing The EOG Christmas Cards..Sign Up!

Pumphrey fucked me out of a bet last week. I called the game into him and it won and the cocksucker said he did not get bet in with his local. This fuk held the bet thinking it woud loss.

Pumphrey I want my cash

jjgold said:
Pumphrey fucked me out of a bet last week. I called the game into him and it won and the cocksucker said he did not get bet in with his local. This fuk held the bet thinking it woud loss.

Pumphrey I want my cash

LMAO ... This dude has never made a bet in his life...and his family owns most of North Florida so be nice please...he is a good person.

Santo

EOG Veteran
Some nice photos on that site.. I like the Storm over Bryce, Proxy Falls and Cannon beach ones in particuar.

E-Mail sent.

Glacker..............

To: MarioD @aol.com
FR: pumphrey @fsu.org

Joe did you get me the hook up yet for the line service?? I have my whole set up and have 8 books I am funded with and the 2 locals that you can use. I love FSU tonight -7 and might buy down to 6.5. I am also not getting out of the bet . Joe call me late tonight when I get home so we can go over the card tomorrow and please hook me up with the line service as I need it.

Later Pumphy

Glacker know your friends Ace and I can't make this shit up. He is a bettor. Your amazing and don't tell me you do not know.

jjgold said:
Glacker..............

To: MarioD @aol.com
FR: pumphrey @fsu.org

Joe did you get me the hook up yet for the line service?? I have my whole set up and have 8 books I am funded with and the 2 locals that you can use. I love FSU tonight -7 and might buy down to 6.5. I am also not getting out of the bet . Joe call me late tonight when I get home so we can go over the card tomorrow and please hook me up with the line service as I need it.

Later Pumphy

Glacker know your friends Ace and I can't make this shit up. He is a bettor. Your amazing and don't tell me you do not know.

LMAO...Take your meds please.