My final polls

boston massacre

EOG Master
Joe is awesome....we are on the brink of recession, gas over $4 a gallon, interest rates skyrocketing, housing market on verge of collapse, and good ol Joe
says he inherited this mess from previous administration.

He's Not Intelligent Enough To Comprehend That.

He's A Twitter Puppet.

It Does All His Thinking.

None Of These Liberal Flakes Can Stand On Their Feet.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wow. Murdoch and Fox turns on Trump.

View attachment 7467490
Trumps an old man obsessed with himself - he threatened to smear desantis if he dares to challenge him for the nomination - totally classless and uncalled for.

Then he gloated over the CO senate candidate losing and implied it was because he distanced himself from him - utterly ridiculous since boebert might lose.

Then yesterday he blamed hannity and even his own wife for OZ losing - claimed they talked him into supporting OZ = typical trump, nothing is ever his fault.

Now we have a runoff election in GA in less than a month and everyone is telling trump to delay announcing for 2024 because it might fire up the dems and cause Herschel to lose/ What's a 3 week delay for an election 2 years away? It's nothing. Trump prob wont do it, he's insane.

kane

EOG master
Trumps an old man obsessed with himself - he threatened to smear desantis if he dares to challenge him for the nomination - totally classless and uncalled for.

Then he gloated over the CO senate candidate losing and implied it was because he distanced himself from him - utterly ridiculous since boebert might lose.

Then yesterday he blamed hannity and even his own wife for OZ losing - claimed they talked him into supporting OZ = typical trump, nothing is ever his fault.

Now we have a runoff election in GA in less than a month and everyone is telling trump to delay announcing for 2024 because it might fire up the dems and cause Herschel to lose/ What's a 3 week delay for an election 2 years away? It's nothing. Trump prob wont do it, he's insane.
Trump is someone who demands loyalty from everyone around him, but never returns that loyalty, he's a man child who throws a tantrum whenever things don't go his way, and of course when things don't go as he wishes, it's always everyone else's fault but his, you're just now understanding who he is, some of us knew what he was from the start, at least you're coming around and not just another Trump cultist like others here

Heim

EOG Master
Trumps is on a island. His own party doesn't want him. Like the Dems found a way to knock Bernie out, GOP
will find super delegates DeSantis way too.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Hard to blame Ron DeSantis, Florida's governor, for Arizona's brain-dead election laws and the incompetent boobs in Maricopa County.

Nevada is almost as bad. A friend of mine's local voting place, 1/2 way to Carson City from Reno, had a 2 hour wait with only one working machine, so he went to one near Galena High School and still had an hour wait (in the light snow, no less).

Clark County's election head says results may be "almost complete" by early next week, but don't hold him to it. Holy crap, welcome to yet another level of government incompetence.

Trump is someone who demands loyalty from everyone around him, but never returns that loyalty, he's a man child who throws a tantrum whenever things don't go his way, and of course when things don't go as he wishes, it's always everyone else's fault but his, you're just now understanding who he is, some of us knew what he was from the start, at least you're coming around and not just another Trump cultist like others here
Kane my friend….Hope all is well and you’re still knocking ‘‘em dead in the NFL

railbird

EOG Master
Hard to blame Ron DeSantis, Florida's governor, for Arizona's brain-dead election laws and the incompetent boobs in Maricopa County.

Nevada is almost as bad. A friend of mine's local voting place, 1/2 way to Carson City from Reno, had a 2 hour wait with only one working machine, so he went to one near Galena High School and still had an hour wait (in the light snow, no less).

Clark County's election head says results may be "almost complete" by early next week, but don't hold him to it. Holy crap, welcome to yet another level of government incompetence.
nevadas is worse

I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone ….rubbing my eyes to make sure I’m still able to read correctly

railbird

EOG Master
She;s fukin retarded too. You fukin republicans better wake the fuck up and realize that desantis is the ticket to winning 2024 and trump is the ticket to the end of the party as you know it.
she didnt blame desantis, the liberal twitter handle put words in her mouth like liberals do

mr merlin

EOG Master
by the time they are all counted it will be lake by over 100k votes
Dont you get it, they are stealing the election in all those states, these mail ballots can be created and backdated by crooked postal workers, they said something like 20,000 mail ballots just came in - who in their right mind would mail a ballot on election day(or even the day before), you couldn't be certain it would be processed in time?

The number of ballots received should have dropped way, way off by now , instead it's higher than ever. Why - because they are faked and back postmarked.. Then you hear BS like - "we are checking signatures" - I've seen video's of the process - there's no one standing over their shoulders to make sure. It's a scam.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Trump doesn't look like he is backing down.

Damn. You though 2016 was crazy.

This will be even more F'N CRAZY!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump threatened desantis with smears if he ran - who does that? Only a total creep and a delusional one at that.

Then yesterday he said Desantis is an avg governor who was a nobody until trump made him - he might be right on the latter but it's irrelevant since it's what he's done since he's been governor that matters.

Then Trump had the audacity to call desantis a lockdown governor - guess what, desantis is one of the few politicians that actually apologized for locking down and he was one of the first to lift. Has trump ever apologized or even admitted the slightest mistake?

I like trump just fine but the fact is he's obsessed, bitter, delusional, and has learned nothing from the failures of his presidency.

howid

EOG Dedicated
trump is just testing the mettle of possible successors for the time to pass the baton. if nobody can stand the heat he'll stay on. desantis best play is to ignore trump, true.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
trump is just testing the mettle of possible successors for the time to pass the baton. if nobody can stand the heat he'll stay on. desantis best play is to ignore trump, true.
You give trump way too mcuh credit for being logical.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Florida Had 7.5 Million Ballots Counted On Election Night.

Nevada Needs A Month To Count 2 Million.

Same With Arizona.