M GATES BY 11.1 over s field
Gracey Vandermark 3.3 over Gina Garvin
other state senate races

wash D by 2.2
NH D by 0.5
NCar R by 6.1

railbird

EOG Master
what people dont get is if you say candidate A by 1 and someone else says candidate B by 9, and it lands candiate B by 2, the person who picked A was more accurate, most people are too dumb fuck to understand that though.

railbird

EOG Master
Our church laid hands on scott baugh and lifted him up in prayer, hope he beats katie porter we will shove that white board up her fat ass.

railbird

EOG Master
Yes on 1 by 3.3 too many baby murderers in california. too many under 30 white females that dont live the right way

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I believe walker will lose. When push comes to shove I believe their are enough republicans with a conscious that will refuse to vote for someone as stupid as fucking walker when the time actually comes to pull the trigger.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I now know raycabino is $6. Both of you will be eating pizza for the Bookmaker Thanksgiving party because of me. Enjoy the red wave boys.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Giant overflow crowds today when I voted, far, far more than usual and I always go about the same time. Not sure what it means but we'll find out.

MrTop

EOG Master
the stock market +1.21%

republican money coming in.. gold going thru the roof. Dollar keeps falling

railbird

EOG Master

I believe walker will lose. When push comes to shove I believe their are enough republicans with a conscious that will refuse to vote for someone as stupid as fucking walker when the time actually comes to pull the trigger.
spirit filled christians are voting for Walker, because Warnock is murdering babies as a pastor, warnock also beat shit out of his wife in front of police.

Surprised by the lack of messaging to vote "No" on ballot initiative 3 in Nevada. Stack rank voting in the primary is just a really bad process.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I'd like to congratulate Pennsylvania for voting in a barely functioning stroke victim with obvious signs of brain damage. I can think of no one better to represent that state.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
K Porter by 0.7 over baugh
Newsom by 19.3
Lake by 8.1
Lombardo by 5.2
Masters by 0.8
Oz by 2.8
Hershll Walker by 3.2
JD Vance by 8.8
Witchmer by 0.1
M GATES BY 11.1 over s field