My final polls

railbird

EOG Master
satan wants to attack the family, just like he did 6,000 years ago, i use to think muslims were satans masterpiece, now i realize the american left is satans masterpiece

railbird

EOG Master
lee zeldin tried to save ny, but too many people want to murder their baby, hence nyc will remain a hell hole

mr merlin

EOG Master
im pretty sure dems are cheating
Yup.

Everyone looks at FL and says wow, they've turned red. Is that really it? Or did they just stop the cheating and this is the result.

Where were the surprises this time - PA, MI, NV, Az, and the west coast - all areas where cheating is either easy or particular voting laws make fraud easy. They are still accepting ballots in NV right now - CA too.

kane

EOG master
is the cause of the Dems doing better than expected by overturning Roe vs. Wade
This! When I saw SCOTUS overturn Roe v Wade my first thought was, wow I can't believe they're doing this, my second thought was, wow I can't believe SCOTUS just gave the Dems a gift

boston massacre

EOG Master
This! When I saw SCOTUS overturn Roe v Wade my first thought was, wow I can't believe they're doing this, my second thought was, wow I can't believe SCOTUS just gave the Dems a gift
Accept, Roe vs Wade Didn't Get Overturned.

Idiots Like You Believe Anything.

States Control Abortion Laws.

States Control Voting Laws.

Do You Know What A State Is ?

Florida Is A State.

Nevada Is Another Example Of A State.

Did You Ever Attend School ?

kane

EOG master
Polls had smiley in WA withing striking distance, certainly withing single digits - she's down by 13 pts, how did that happen?
Maybe the polls you monitor are wrong? Throughout the entire process, day after day, you kept posting polls from right wing sites all claiming a red wave, then when it doesn't happen you whine about rigged elections because the polls said otherwise, well Comrade Merlin, it looks like the polls were wrong, but I know how much the alt right loves whining about stolen elections, so it comes as no surprise to see the excuse machine fully cranked up today. The American people voted against crazy, every election denier got beat Lake is the only one still with a chance, the American people voted against crazy when they elected Biden, and they did the same Tuesday voting against the alt right conspiracy kooks

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yup.

Everyone looks at FL and says wow, they've turned red. Is that really it? Or did they just stop the cheating and this is the result.

Where were the surprises this time - PA, MI, NV, Az, and the west coast - all areas where cheating is either easy or particular voting laws make fraud easy. They are still accepting ballots in NV right now - CA too.

What's Wrong With Voter ID ?

The Problem With Voter ID, Is That You Are Unable To Cheat.

Democrats Do Not Want Secure Elections.

If You Take 3 Weeks To Count The Votes, It Enables The State To Decide Who Wins The Election, As Opposed To The Voters Deciding Who Wins The Election.

Voter ID, With Armed Guards At All Voting Locations, Will Secure All Elections In America.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Maybe the polls you monitor are wrong? Throughout the entire process, day after day, you kept posting polls from right wing sites all claiming a red wave, then when it doesn't happen you whine about rigged elections because the polls said otherwise, well Comrade Merlin, it looks like the polls were wrong, but I know how much the alt right loves whining about stolen elections, so it comes as no surprise to see the excuse machine fully cranked up today. The American people voted against crazy, every election denier got beat Lake is the only one still with a chance, the American people voted against crazy when they elected Biden, and they did the same Tuesday voting against the alt right conspiracy kooks

Hillary Clinton Always Speaks About Stolen Elections.

When She Lost To Trump In 2016, She Said It Was Stolen.

She's A Fruit Loop, From The Far Left.

Very Easy To Make Kane Look Like The Puppet, With All The Dangling Strings.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Lake is the only one still with a chance

Another Lie From Kane.

That Left Wing Jack Ass Governor Of Nevada, Sisolak, Got Beat.

He's The Reason Nevada Takes 3 Weeks To Count Votes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
There is something to be said for saving the lives of innocent babies. is that more important than politics?

I'm not even anti abortion, I just dont think you should be able to abort a 7-8-9 month baby for convenience , is that radical?

im pretty sure dems are cheating
Of course you’d say this

When it comes to politics or sports you don’t have the maturity or integrity to emotionally accept any loss. You regularly need to make up excuses and manufacture bold ass lies to compensate for your pitiful insecurities.

railbird

EOG Master
There is something to be said for saving the lives of innocent babies. is that more important than politics?

I'm not even anti abortion, I just dont think you should be able to abort a 7-8-9 month baby for convenience , is that radical?
murdering these babies is evil as it gets, liberals are at war with God, thats why they murder babies, they hate humans.

kane

EOG master
murdering these babies is evil as it gets, liberals are at war with God, thats why they murder babies, they hate humans.
You know who else they hate? Alt right election deniers and kooky conspiracy theorists, all of Trump's boot licking MAGA cultists ate shit, of course you're way too ignorant to comprehend how bigly Trump hurt the GOP, so you'll do what you do best, whine like a little bitch about rigged elections, it's all you got left

boston massacre

EOG Master
You know who else they hate? Alt right election deniers and kooky conspiracy theorists, all of Trump's boot licking MAGA cultists ate shit, of course you're way too ignorant to comprehend how bigly Trump hurt the GOP, so you'll do what you do best, whine like a little bitch about rigged elections, it's all you got left

whine like a little bitch

And That's Exactly What Democrat, Hillary Clinton is, A BITCH.