My final polls

kane

EOG master
The racist scum ate a giant 7 unit shit burger when Kooky Kari lost, I fucking love it, keep on crying like the little bitch you are

kane

EOG master
You don't seem to understand how the cheating works, laxalt kept his mouth shut, didn't matter, he won by 6 and they cheated 6.666
Keep crying like the whiny little bitch you are, and keep losing money betting on your trump boot licking alt right crazies, bahahahahahahahahahahaha

kane

EOG master
Our church laid hands on scott baugh and lifted him up in prayer, hope he beats katie porter we will shove that white board up her fat ass.
Katie Porter wins!!! Maybe you should have laid more hands on Baugh in your church, you get to eat another shit sandwich, and Porter returns with her white board, a great day for America

Katie Porter wins!!! Maybe you should have laid more hands on Baugh in your church, you get to eat another shit sandwich, and Porter returns with her white board, a great day for America
This is verifiable proof god disapproves of RB and his church.

kane

EOG master
Nah, my gal Boebert won, God is clearly on her side. Porter won because of the devils work.
Last time Boebert won by 25,000 votes, this time she won by 500 votes, even though her Democratic challenger lost by a whisker, he conceded the election. Imagine that, a politcian lost an extremely close election and handled it with class, no crying about voter fraud, no whining about rigged elections, no bitching about ballot harvesting or ballot curing or any of the other bullshit conspiracy theories your side always comes up with, he handled his loss with class and dignity, would be nice if your side did the same

mr merlin

EOG Master
Last time Boebert won by 25,000 votes, this time she won by 500 votes, even though her Democratic challenger lost by a whisker, he conceded the election. Imagine that, a politcian lost an extremely close election and handled it with class, no crying about voter fraud, no whining about rigged elections, no bitching about ballot harvesting or ballot curing or any of the other bullshit conspiracy theories your side always comes up with, he handled his loss with class and dignity, would be nice if your side did the same
There's still going to be a recount - so the dem will withdraw the concession if he wins. I agree she should have toned it down and her close association with trump hurt her - her district boundries also shifted somewhat, most likely a deliberate attempt to weaken her chances - which is fine, that's the way the game is played.

kane

EOG master
There's still going to be a recount - so the dem will withdraw the concession if he wins. I agree she should have toned it down and her close association with trump hurt her - her district boundries also shifted somewhat, most likely a deliberate attempt to weaken her chances - which is fine, that's the way the game is played.
Here's what her opponent said, too bad your side can't be as classy:

"The likelihood of this recount changing more than a handful of votes is very small – very, very small," Frisch said. "It'd be disingenuous and unethical for us or any other group – any other group – to continue to raise false hope and encourage fundraising for a recount. Colorado elections are safe, accurate and secure."

"Please save your money for your groceries, your rent your children and for other important causes and organizations," Frisch added.

No whining about rigged elections like your side does, here's a guy who lost by the slimmest margin imaginable, yet he handles himself with class. now compare him with Kooky Kari and her rigged election nonsense

railbird

EOG Master
the redistricting is the only reason its close, people love trump in rural areas. also the only reason porter is close.

mr merlin

EOG Master

"The likelihood of this recount changing more than a handful of votes is very small – very, very small," Frisch said. "It'd be disingenuous and unethical for us or any other group – any other group – to continue to raise false hope and encourage fundraising for a recount. Colorado elections are safe, accurate and secure."

"Please save your money for your groceries, your rent your children and for other important causes and organizations," Frisch added.

No whining about rigged elections like your side does, here's a guy who lost by the slimmest margin imaginable, yet he handles himself with class. now compare him with Kooky Kari and her rigged election nonsense
After your earlier comment I checked the results in 2020(her first term), I was surprised she only won by 6% or so last time. I thought she was a huge favorite like MTG.

I guess this close race was not too far out of the realm of possibilities.

The Kari lake race is nothing like this because there is obvious fraud concerning the election day difficulties - almost certainly a planned event. A new election should be ordered.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Katie Porter, A Member Of The Losing Party, In The House Of Representatives.

boston massacre

EOG Master

lost

That Is Correct Dildo Brain.

The Democrat Lost.

Keep Drinking More Of That Cool Aid.

Help Wash Down That Shit , You Keep Eating.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Here's what her opponent said

Because He Doesn't Have Any Balls Between His Legs, To Disagree With His Democratic Party.