My Football Selection For Tonight

SHRINK, the title to your post is alittle decieving! MAY'N
Here's my pick at 4pm. Take the LIONS getting 4.5 or as low as 3.5 and you've got yourself a winner.

lol, will this Lions team ever get in the endzone? Even playing the rams, total seems a little high tonight.

Maybe this is their breakout night....

:yikes

TONY MONTANA said:
SHRINK, the title to your post is alittle decieving! MAY'N
Here's my pick at 4pm. Take the LIONS getting 4.5 or as low as 3.5 and you've got yourself a winner.

Tony,

Just a hunch, but Im guessing you a fan of the movie Friday....

:+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Tough line. Could have got +4 1/2 -less juice earlier. That is what you get being under the gun. I bet my over yesterday at 43. Think I will stay there for some. Good luck you have been doing very well with your picks.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Go A's:+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Nice call The SHRINK, but again, if you had a set money line cashed. My over rolled. Rail poofed with prevent td. Maybe 1/2 + points and 1/2 on money line, your dogs are winning outright.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Goodwork Shrink. The kind that you never have to sweat are the best. I just hope JJ had some of the Rams too.

Frog- I hate to keep jumping on you and interrupting a nice pick by Shrink again but what good does it do to tell Shrink that he should have played 1/2 the bet on the ML when the game is over? It's just a pet peeve of mine and I'm trying to get over it but we all know what the best bet is and who to play after the game.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
Frog- I hate to keep jumping on you and interrupting a nice pick by Shrink again but what good does it do to tell Shrink that he should have played 1/2 the bet on the ML when the game is over? It's just a pet peeve of mine and I'm trying to get over it but we all know what the best bet is and who to play after the game.

If you hate jumping on me it sure does not show. I say it hoping he will try it next game. Just a thought for him to consider. Had he listened from last time, he would have hit it this time. Last time I checked, he is The SHRINK, you are raiders. If I have something to say to you, highly improbable, I will address you. If not, your pet peeve is your problem, not mine, see a therapist.

Best Wishes...oF:+waving-5