My Friday blog

munson15

I want winners...
Re: My Friday blog

you got me sold if you can somehow stop the messages from getting to me. with all that other stuff, i cant be bothered.

:LMAODino is getting messages by the score, but the MASSAGES are really what keep him coming back for more.:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

:LMAODino is getting messages by the score, but the MASSAGES are really what keep him coming back for more.:LMAO

These massages are to kill for, especially after a round of golf...10 bucks for an hour oil massage and 6 bucks for a foot massage...happy endings are extra...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Right now I am watching Tenn vs Kentucky live....we get all the major sports live but they usually come on like 1 AM...Monday Night Football comes on at 7:30 AM on Tuesday....also get hockey live....we also get to watch a lot of replays during the week in the morning and evening....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

My Tennessee second half bet looks like shit. Question was more about how it is watching games at 7:30 in the morning vs. at a bar Monday night and such.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I feel a whole lot better watching Monday Night Football over breakfast...final round of the golf tournament is on now (2AM)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Dino, how long did it take for all that to feel 'normal'?

Right away...the only stuff I watch live nowadays are NFL and Golf....and of course the special stuff like Triple Crown and Grand Slams...I have also become a fan of the Premier Soccer League....