My Friday blog

JCROM777

EOG Addicted
Re: My Friday blog

JK, LSU will beat Bama. LSU has better speed and Bama still has Hank the Shank kicking field
goals. Just don't tell my wife this since she is from Alabama. Begin a new winning streak by
taking LSU.

tripp

EOG Master

I thought dsethi was already going next week?

Looking forward to hearing him and his selections. Definitely one of the better college hoops guys on the board, if not the best.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I thought dsethi was already going next week?

Looking forward to hearing him and his selections. Definitely one of the better college hoops guys on the board, if not the best.

It's official: Mark Simons vs. dsethi in Week 1 of the "The SportsOptions Showdown" on Friday, January 13.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK, LSU will beat Bama. LSU has better speed and Bama still has Hank the Shank kicking field
goals. Just don't tell my wife this since she is from Alabama. Begin a new winning streak by
taking LSU.

Your wife's from Bama so I'm stickin' with Bama.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

many people used sporst options yesterday, AS DON BEST WENT DOWN. it was their moment to shine. so when don best finally came back they were able to compare side by side sports options and don best-checking speed of moves. so far the obvious observation is sports options is slower in moving lines from cris and grande---well, not hard to understand being they own don best, but an observation nonetheless. apparently all else works evenly. so the only differences and they won't change is cris and grande will be late on sports option==@ 1 minute behind

What's the difference in price Bernie? Sounds to me that DB and SO are about even in service but Sports Options smaller monthly fee. p.s. I picked you as one of twelve to meet Mark Simons in the SPORTS OPTION SHOWDOWN. Hope you get selected. The price is right. Free shot at $500!

I'm on Alabama boys. I think it will be tough to beat Saban twice in one year. It is a normal wager for me nothing crazy. LSU has played tougher competion overall IMO. It should be a good game. 2012 hasn't been profitable for me yet. GL guys.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm on Alabama boys. I think it will be tough to beat Saban twice in one year. It is a normal wager for me nothing crazy. LSU has played tougher competion overall IMO. It should be a good game. 2012 hasn't been profitable for me yet. GL guys.

Thanks for your opinion, bookbraker.

As you wrote, it's important to avoid betting the game simply because of its magnitude.

I'm with you, I side with Bama.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

many people used sporst options yesterday, AS DON BEST WENT DOWN. it was their moment to shine. so when don best finally came back they were able to compare side by side sports options and don best-checking speed of moves. so far the obvious observation is sports options is slower in moving lines from cris and grande---well, not hard to understand being they own don best, but an observation nonetheless. apparently all else works evenly. so the only differences and they won't change is cris and grande will be late on sports option==@ 1 minute behind

Thanks for the info and scouting report, bernie.

I will ask Rick Allec to comment on this situation the next time he appears on the radio show.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for your opinion, bookbraker.

As you wrote, it's important to avoid betting the game simply because of its magnitude.

I'm with you, I side with Bama.

I'm with Bama...probably the first time in 4-5 years that I will play um....I think

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

you already had that conversation...unless you have to get instant updates sports options is equal and cheaper...end of discussion