My...How The Mighty Have Fallen

Heim

EOG Master
Rich Rodriguez named OC at Louisiana-Monroe, believe winless last season.

Granted his Qb son transferring there from Arizona influenced the decision,
but ULM??

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Dad was run out of Arizona when he was caught cheating ... kind of like Petrino was in Arkansas when he crashed his motorcycle with his girlfriend on the back of it.

Heim

EOG Master
Dad was run out of Arizona when he was caught cheating ... kind of like Petrino was in Arkansas when he crashed his motorcycle with his girlfriend on the back of it.

There's been a lot of that. Pete Carroll was living with a graduate student. Urban Meyer was having a affair with a recent
graduate. Woman sometimes quicken a departure. I didn't know about RR. Must have missed it on TMZ.

Like seriously if you are an elite coach or athlete in the middle of the season, why are you fucking around with a mistress anyways? Go get a hooker or some one-nighter and move on, but last thing you need is a side chick and the attention she's going to want when you are putting in 100 hour weeks.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
What's even more odd is he had SEC offers after Ole Miss in 2019 and turned them down thinking he would have a small school HC offer in 2020 even though no one had showed in interest. He turned down the job (ole miss OC 2020) thatd probably got him a p5 offer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Those young college co-eds are hard to resist.

My friend is an administrator on a college campus and he tells me he sees beautiful young women dressed provocatively (think spandex pants) every day.

Not much left to the imagination, he says.

But he's smart.

He takes precautions by never being alone in a room with one of the young beauties.

When the young ladies inevitably start crying about their issues (boyfriend, classes or life in general), he quickly exits the room to summon a female counterpart for support.

Interestingly, he was recently admonished by a college higher-up when he greeted a group of 10 or 12 co-workers (half male, half female) by saying, "Hey guys."

The proper greeting, according to his superior, is "Hello everyone."

Ugh.

1610864993474.png

Last edited: