My Line Service Ratings

Boys things are changing now in the industry and these ratings are more based on value or bang for your buck/ Solid Books on Screen and less emphasis on platform or software. Most players should follow my ratings as they will suit your needs perfectly.

1. SBR Free Line Line Service- Well only a beta version but it is real time and has all the best/top books on it and uses flash technology where lines change without reloads. It is a web based product.

2. G-J Live Lines- Stand alone software with tons of books and a great clean look to software.

3. Don Best Sports- Dropped them only because it is over priced in todays market and other services offer same product for free or a lot cheaper. Top of the line platform, strong personnel like Ricky behind the service.

These are the only 3 even on my charts as no need for any others

If your a Euro players you can use Tip-EX or Odds Checker

Yes I am Joey and welcome aboard, you are a solid poster

My post is in know way to lessen DB as they have alwyas been the model of line services and still are. Ricky is a very solid guy and comes from a solid family I just think he should lower his price as it right now is not in the market value.

GL

Boss many books honor the number

Pinny on SBR and G-J honors the internet number

wwts, vip, criss, jamaica, hollywood, canbet honore the number on the SBR screen

With Bowmans on SBR iit is sharp line so they might not honor it depending on who you are

I think Bowmans on G-J is square line

GL Boss and look forward to your posts