My MADCAPPER issue, and thoughts

I thought I should tell my story, since a possible banning is on the line and this topic is HOT.

When all this went down back in Dec of 2004 MC was in debt to me as well as some other people. The debt to me was $1000. People get into a pinch from time to time, and I understood that. I asked to put him on a plan, and he said it wasn't needed, he would pay soon. Soon never came, and months rolled bye. Every so often, he would pop on and assure me that he would get me paid. Everytime I would offer to work out a plan. Send me small payments, anything at all. $25 every couple weeks or whatever. A show of good faith at least. It was definately aggravating seeing him post a million plays a day while he was owing me money, and not paying. Eventually when reading another forum I came across a thread of guys defending MC, saying he didn't owe anyone, etc..and if he did owe..just contact them. It led me to believe that they were paying off his debt. I contacted that person thru his site. I asked if maybe he could give a friendly reminder, and I appreciated any influence he might have. Well MC contacted me for the first time in a few months. So the ball had gotten rolling. MC promised a few times to send something to my Paypal acct. Didn't happen. Another month goes bye, and then out of the blue BlackLab asks me if MC owes me money? Now I don't like to involve other people in my problems, never have. It was between MC and I, and thats how it should be handled. BL said that MC had mentioned he owed me, and Lab said he felt sorry for the kid. He was a good kid that had just gotten himself stuck in a bad situation. He said he made MC an offer to track his plays for the rest of the season and he would pay him, but it would go directly to me to come off the debt. I guess MC agreed. I once again thanked Lab for the offer, but basically said...if you and him have an arrangement that is fine, but as far as im concerned MC owes me the money. Thats how i left that situation.

A few weeks later MC agreed to send me a payment in the mail. He assured me it went out (checks in the mail:rolleyes: ) and it never arrived. Which led us to the present time. I saw the post from Stevo, and the reply by Shrink to shoot him an email for payment assitance. I shot Shrink an email hoping that maybe he had some pull. I didn't get a reply from Shrink, but MC did contact me the next day offering to make a payment via Oly acct to acct transfer. I accepted, and he did make a payment.

I recieved $150 of the $1000 that is owed. Again I have been assured that he will continue to pay the rest until it is paid in full.

I dont' know if this helps or hurts my chances of getting paid, but I just felt I needed to get it out in the open. I am more of one to deal with my own problems. But like they say the squeeky wheel gets the oil.

I for one think Pete Rose should be in the HOF, and I think MC should be able to continue to post.

BMO

Bowl is truly a good guy.He's sat on the sidelines with this for awhile.Hopefully it works out for the best.

B,read the other thread and the post I made.Gotta run,but we'll speak more later

Caliente

Banned
Just curious to why you lent a forum guy 1000 bucks? What does it mean to track your plays and why is this beneficial for anyone?

Track your plays meaning keeping an honest record of wins and losses. It's beneficial for anyone because then you can see if someone is a good capper or not instead of them cliaming they are.

Atleast he is making an effort to pay people back. It has been taking a lot of heat lately for certain people and it was well deserved. If he continues to pay people with out any bullshit then he is fine in my book.