My Monday blog

E$

EOG Dedicated
Sorry but I don't believe in the Bucks at all. Not for one nanosecond. Gimme the Celtics over the Bucks if/when they meet. And it wouldn't shock me to see the Celtics actually favored in the series. Bucks are a nice team but in the NBA you need to learn how to lose before you can win it all. You need to progress. You do well one year then the next year you advance further. You don't come from nowhere and win in the NBA (I know it has been done before but very few exceptions to this "rule"). Celtics in 5 over the Bucks

Looks like Winky knew what he was talking about. Long way to go I know, but off to a good start.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
[QUOTE="E$13, post: 7505771, member: 56294"]Looks like Winky knew what he was talking about. Long way to go I know, but off to a good start.[/QUOTE]

To quote Lee Corso..........Not So Fast!

Like you said. - LONG way to go. Nice start but no way am I counting this series over. I was a tad mad at myself because I didn't get the best price by about 10-15 cents. But I do know the price I got is one we will almost certainly never see again. When they re-post the price on this series I sense we are looking at around -110 both ways or even the Celtics slightly favored - something I said I thought should have been the case from the beginning.

I might get to see some of G2 but no way I'll see any of G3 since that will probably be the last night of my hospital stay and by then I will be "out of it" and doing nothing but sleeping until around Monday or Tuesday

kane

EOG master
I really hope Winky ends up right, but the C's shot 54% from the field and 42% from three, I can't imagine those numbers hold up over a long series, but at worst they get a split on the road, that's what every team is looking for

kane

EOG master
The new series price is Milwaukee -130, I actually thought is would be closer to 150-160, LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!

railbird

EOG Master
Budenholzer team looks disorganized and low iq. He is married to not taking a challanged 2?, that doesnt work well in end games that matter