My one and only post this baseball season

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: My one and only post this baseball season

i wonder who called the over in the " one and only post this baseball season "

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

high probability of some snow games this year.
can't wait to see the monthly home run totals this year
#4,#5 starters experienced the worst year I have seen, what's to come?
hot stove was at a simmer this year, as it looks like the have/have-not disparity is even higher
alot of small markets have already called it a year and went young/picks/light payroll, ouch
who will be that off the radar team to emerge, always the fun part of baseball

thoughts and some stuff I have invested in

AL East
red sox defeat yankees I'm not expecting '61 M&M boys redux
AL Central
Indians Under Wins(only play I haven't made yet value increases on my side daily until first pitch)
AL West
Astros although sluggish at times and don't win as many as last year, win division in cantor in by 8-14 games
Athletics Over Wins(as they take second/third in division, are gaining roster depth)
Angels Under (power fade a bells and whistles pitching staff)

NL East
Nationals Under Wins(aces not getting younger, fade scherzer, new manager, harper free agency noise, other east teams improved)
NL Central
Pass
NL West
Pass

As we hit the break, and this weekend begins the final 40% regular season games. It is always important to review your work, and as you can see above, it’s even more important to review MY work. Fall/Winter is paid for, as the endless hunt for other spots with strong investment potential continues. Always best to go back and the results and do a deep dive, as this will hopefully make you stronger for future opportunities.

AL playoffs pretty firm with Astros and Red Sox in pole position to World Series. NL races are deep and intriguing which I figured, good luck with those. Kudos to Brewers front office, team built to weather storms will be their til end. Recommended “in the race” fade teams Nationals,Giants,Diamondbacks.
Those teams will have great “bet against value” with public/market respect. These opportunities always have short windows, so sleep less. Thats all for now, as in months ahead, best wishes to peeps Who put in wrench time...

nut6 i'd worry more about your record grading fudging.

but since you're a nobody that zero people care about im sure no one cares. if more than 5 people a day read that thread they would notice.

gabe is what he is but at least his grading was done by software when he won 15 units and 12 units, couldn't be fudged like you do.

MrTop

EOG Master

tl;dr

Gazillion dollars this isn’t your only post here this bases season

gabe will not post again this baseball season -400

one of the best bets of all time. Nice work scooper. easy winner

Bushay

NHL Expert

but since you're a nobody that zero people care about im sure no one cares. if more than 5 people a day read that thread they would notice.

gabe is what he is but at least his grading was done by software when he won 15 units and 12 units, couldn't be fudged like you do.
Gabe. Dude. Get some help. This is not healthy.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Tonight’s All Star game was an insane example on how weather changed the scoring of the ballgame. #livelineoutsmatters

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thirteen of the 14 runs were produced via the home run.

All-or-nothing baseball continues.

The American League won its sixth straight All-Star Game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

A record 10 home runs in the game and 25 strikeouts.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The AL has won 18 of the last 21 All-Star games played to a decision.

MrTop

EOG Master

:doh1

Bushay

NHL Expert

WRONG!

Software grading is determined by the individual entering the data. Same software was used to grade this contest as it was any contested graded here by me or at Peeps Place by Reagan. If Pinnacle enters wrong info, fixing the incorrect data is done by hand and again is subject to error. So this bolded content is incorrect.

MrTop

EOG Master

WRONG!

Software grading is determined by the individual entering the data. Same software was used to grade this contest as it was any contested graded here by me or at Peeps Place by Reagan. If Pinnacle enters wrong info, fixing the incorrect data is done by hand and again is subject to error. So this bolded content is incorrect.

FF is trying to spin it on bushay and got caught. lol

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

JK, more of a convo for on the phone but ok, pencils up...

Morning of the game a storm system was predicted, and as the teams were warming up it started
producing drizzle and a big-time thickness in the air. The game played under for those conditions for 5 innings.
As the weather started to clear up and the air got thinner, the fireworks began and continued into the night.
Segura hit the longest home run I have ever seen him hit and the cannons continued like they were brand
new and paid for by our huuggee national defense budget.

Many should review the game to see the length of these deep home runs. It was clearly weather aided.
To think that the greatest present day pitchers, were serving balls up like DQ Blizzards almost out of the entire
ballpark and into the Beltway, and it was not weather aided is folly.

Those who followed closely were able to profit via live/in game play.

After stepping in for 3 investments between the sixth and ninth inning, I noticed the books were catching up
as I was only able to ascertain +269 for Over 13.5 in the bottom half of the last extra inning of the game, which
was miles lower then you see everyday on these books "standard robotic hoyle like price chart" when laying out
their live prices. Votto secured that investment, which drew an end to the 2018 All Star Game, as on to the next...

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

oakland up 13-3 again tonight
my goodness they are better than I even thought
seattle/oakland race to face the yankees, in one game playoffs will be a sight to behold

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Nats drop yet another one 2-1 to the Marlins, as
they are not who U thought they were...

railbird

EOG Master

gabe is on twitter, I like some of his handicaps. gave out under giants last Friday and a youtube on why, made sense and I bet it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

hot stove was at a simmer this year, as it looks like the have/have-not disparity is even higher
alot of small markets have already called it a year and went young/picks/light payroll, ouch

AL East
AL Central
Indians Under Wins(only play I haven't made yet value increases on my side daily until first pitch)
AL West
Astros although sluggish at times and don't win as many as last year, win division in cantor in by 8-14 games
Athletics Over Wins(as they take second/third in division, are gaining roster depth)

NL East
Nationals Under Wins(aces not getting younger, fade scherzer, new manager, harper free agency noise, other east teams improved)
NL Central
Pass
NL West
Pass

Posted March 26, 2018.

#Prophetic

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

AL East
AL Central
AL West

NL East
NL Central
Pass
NL West
Pass

Wrapping up my personal review and numbers for the 2018 MLB Regular Season, as it was a highly successful one, as
I have kept track since 2003 and I exceeded my best season which was 2010( thank you SF Giants). Hope everyone
either won or survived for their next investment venture. As we head into winter still money to be made on
Red Sox and Dodgers in baseball, betting against Colts, Eagles, and with Patriots(yes again) and Redskins. In Hockey
look for fades on the Vegas Knights, as they will struggle to even make the playoffs and look to support the Avalanche.

College Hoops on the islands, will be here before you know, hopefully the king of green, ddineen comes out of semi retirement...

#4,#5 starters experienced the worst year I have seen, what's to come? (BULLPENS WERE THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN) CORRECT

thoughts and some stuff I have invested in, AND THE FINAL RESULTS

AL East
red sox defeat yankees I'm not expecting '61 M&M boys redux (WON BY 8 GAMES) (TO WIN DIVISION +200) WINNER
AL Central
Indians Under Wins(only play I haven't made yet value increases on my side daily until first pitch) (UNDER 94.5-130) 91-71 WINNER
AL West
Astros although sluggish at times and don't win as many as last year, win division in cantor in by 8-14 games (ASTROS BY 6 GAMES) CORRECT
Athletics Over Wins(as they take second/third in division, are gaining roster depth) (OVER 74.5-115) 97-65 WINNER
Angels Under (power fade a bells and whistles pitching staff) (UNDER 84.5 -140) 80-82 WINNER
FUN FACT: OAKLAND WAS THE LONGEST SHOT ON THE BOARD TO WIN THE AL WEST, HERE WERE THE PRICES
ASTROS-150
ANGELS+400
RANGERS+1000
ATHLETICS +1400

NL East
SCHERZER WAS SENSATIONAL BUT AS FOR THE TOTAL (UNDER 92.5 -120) 82-80 WINNER
NL Central
Pass
NL West
Pass

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

To summarize, you're lecturing on the wrongs and waste of time of insulting on a gambling forum, while writing a novel calling posters lifeless nameless trolls and mentally ill......on a gambling forum.

Yeah