My Opening Remarks...

It is my pleasure to present Eye On Gambling (EOG.COM). As many of you know, I recently left another popular venue that I founded in order to launch this new baby. Please take your time to look around the entire site and let us know what you think.

It is my sincere hope that you will find the information here useful and easy to navigate.

So many people spent countless hours helping to make this dream come true. Although the list is long and extensive, I'd like to give special thanks to all of the people behind Imagination Plus, The General, Xpanda, Glaken, Ironlock, SDB, Stats Inc, and Don Best.

When I founded The Prescription, I had a choice to make at that time- go abroad and compete against other sports books or develop a platform for them to want to advertise on. I believe I made the right choice then.

Once again and ten years later, I have another choice to make and hopefully, it is the correct one.

Although I value posting forums tremendously, as we were one of the first ones around in the mid nineties, I believe that in order to compete in TODAY'S market, gamblers want more from a web site than just a posting forum and they deserve it.

One factor that separates EOG from many other gambling portals is that we LIMITED the number of sponsors and turned down quite a few along the way.

We have carefully chosen fifteen of the BEST sports books offshore who I TRUST completely with my money. And, they have ALL AGREED to allow this site to arbitrate if a dispute should arise.

Between the General and myself, I don't know of any two people who have proven time after time to represent the player FIRST and FOREMOST.

While some other gambling establishments put the sports book first, EOG does not. Without the players, we would have NO sports books advertising here, so it will be our pleasure to go bat for you if necessary.

I apologize for being somewhat long winded. Your feedback is important and welcomed. I hope you will stick around and stay with us as we strive to improve on a daily basis...

Thanks,
THE SHRINK

Good Luck Kenny

As you know I am more geared to gambling posts now so you will not see the unecessary stuff.

I am tired of the battles through the years, call it getting old

Thank you JJ, Raiders and The Glue...bounce

Has anyone explored some of the features? And if so, what do you think?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

I think we can make this forum faster for starters. It's really good to see some of you old timers tonight. I can't wait for Football to start so that we can hopefully make some money together!

I'd hate to have to wait until ODU plays before I start beating the man!!!hung

THE SHRINK

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Welcome one and Welcome all.

I am here to help posters and sports books alike. If I can ever be of assistance to any of you, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am very eager to get back to work.

Thank you for checking out EOG. I certainly hope that you find something here appealing.

Wishing you the best. cheers

To Ken, Pete and everyone. Best wishes with EOG.

You Cannot Discover New Oceans Unless You Have The Courage To Lose Sight Of The Shore.

P.S. I don't know how to create a custom avatar. Can someone put in place my avatar of Einstein that I use. Would appreciate any help.

oldmanTED said:
To Ken, Pete and everyone. Best wishes with EOG.

You Cannot Discover New Oceans Unless You Have The Courage To Lose Sight Of The Shore.

P.S. I don't know how to create a custom avatar. Can someone put in place my avatar of Einstein that I use. Would appreciate any help.

Hello OMT...You have been missed. Welcome

I will have your avatar up later tonight, sir.

G

slab

EOG Member
I would like to wish The General good luck.

I have a few questions and comments about BoS book Millenium being and advertiser here, but will save it because I don't know how open this forum is going to be and don't want to get banned.

I wish The General the best:)

JJ:

Doing OK thank you. Hope all is well with you.

Glaken:

Thank you. I read the options but still don't know how to do a custom avatar. dog1

oldmanTED said:
JJ:

Doing OK thank you. Hope all is well with you.

Glaken:

Thank you. I read the options but still don't know how to do a custom avatar. dog1

Let me know if you like this one there are hundreds at google images. Pick one and send it to glaken@eog.com.

Glad you are well.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Good Luck to the Eye.........
Name reminds me of the "Sports Eye" a news paper from years past. Guess it's still around.

Glaken:

This image looks like he is both sick and sad. What do I type in Google in order to see the images. Second, my last reply didn't copy the smilies correctly and I don't see a edit feature to correct. Am I missing something?

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Hope this forum is above the lying, cheating, and stealing of the one you left.

Only time will tell. Best of luck. Don't have much hope though.

oldmanTED said:
Glaken:

This image looks like he is both sick and sad. What do I type in Google in order to see the images. Second, my last reply didn't copy the smilies correctly and I don't see a edit feature to correct. Am I missing something?

Ted, Go to Google home page and click images above the search bar and then type in Einstein..or maybe smiling Einstein...lol.

I will check the smilies.

G

cheers