my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

tripp

EOG Master
Re: my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

I really think people are overreacting to a few posters making some jokes. There is an ignore feature if people don't want to read select posters, so there shouldn't really be an issue.

A lot of overdramatizing in this thread, imo. Are there things that could be better? Of course. The things people are complaining about though are things you will find at any site. A forum needs some off topic discussions or else it dies down (how many times can you explain why Southeast Missouri St has value tonight?).

Read the posters you enjoy, learn from the ones you respect, and share your own thoughts/ideas/opinions on the betting board. That simple.

J

joeybagadonuts

No offense, JK, but if you start putting rules in place, I will bet you any amount of $ this place will lose a ton of posters. We are all adults here, believe it or not. Even me. Don't treat the posters like kids you can tell what to do and where. It does not work. The reason the community here works is people respect Kinger for allowing some slack in terms what flys. If he starts discipling us, get rid for a mass exodus. Believe it or not, this scenario has played out at many sports forums over the years, including here.

Take it from someone who has been on these forums for a long time, not some square like DJ Bible Beater.

I would be happy to take all my 'battles' to the asylum, however, many actually like the so called 'drama threads' and come to the main forum here to read them.

Just my .02 on the matter

:thumbsup

Integrity

EOG Master

I really think people are overreacting to a few posters making some jokes. There is an ignore feature if people don't want to read select posters, so there shouldn't really be an issue.

A lot of overdramatizing in this thread, imo. Are there things that could be better? Of course. The things people are complaining about though are things you will find at any site. A forum needs some off topic discussions or else it dies down (how many times can you explain why Southeast Missouri St has value tonight?).

Read the posters you enjoy, learn from the ones you respect, and share your own thoughts/ideas/opinions on the betting board. That simple.

too much logic sir. try again :lolxmas

Timetopay

EOG Master

Kelly gets so bored with his own posts that he even tried to put himself on ignore at one point.

J

joeybagadonuts

Well put, Trippaaaaaa

The reason this place feels like a 'community' more than other places is bc clowns like me, serious cappers like Dink or Buskie, in between guys like Bricker or PVCer, can all co-exist. A few fags like Gyno and DJ with sand in their pussies aren't representative of the site as a whole, imo.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Thanks JK at the end of the day it's your forum you just always seemed open to input. On my end I'll try and stear clear of the drama and not let myself get involved like I did last week.

Just so everyone knows there is no such thing as "free speech" on a website. While you are entitled to free speech you are not entitled to a forum to express it. The owneres of any website are free to limit what they want because they own it. You are entitled to start your own site and say what you want. But a website has no more obligation to let anyone voice their opnion then a newspaper or a TV station does.

J

joeybagadonuts

What happened, was unaware of Bovi leaving.

I made one comment about him being a tout and he went nuts. Taking shots at me before taking his ball and going home. Its in the Fez thread, I believe.

Integrity

EOG Master

No offense, JK, but if you start putting rules in place, I will bet you any amount of $ this place will lose a ton of posters. We are all adults here, believe it or not. Even me. Don't treat the posters like kids you can tell what to do and where. It does not work. The reason the community here works is people respect Kinger for allowing some slack in terms what flys. If he starts discipling us, get rid for a mass exodus. Believe it or not, this scenario has played out at many sports forums over the years, including here.

Take it from someone who has been on these forums for a long time, not some square like DJ Bible Beater.

I would be happy to take all my 'battles' to the asylum, however, many actually like the so called 'drama threads' and come to the main forum here to read them.

Just my .02 on the matter

:thumbsup

cant completely diss dj's points though

there's a fine line on how to handle these matters.

maybe some things need to be moved more, maybe they don't. the good thing is that we're all having this discussions and it allows everyone to move forward with a new understanding.

things over the last couple weeks came to a head last nite and im pretty sure the vibe will be a lil diff going forward, with everyone understanding each other a lil bit more, which is always a good thing

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Go to the head of the class.

WVU

EOG Master

Bovi had potential. He is a true gambler and many could learn from him. It is a shame to see him run off. I took some playful jabs at him, but he understood it was exactly that. Some guys take it too far just to get a high five from the kids club

J

joeybagadonuts

Bovi had potential. He is a true gambler and many could learn from him. It is a shame to see him run off. I took some playful jabs at him, but he understood it was exactly that. Some guys take it too far just to get a high five from the kids club

Get off the fucking high horse you've been on lately, dipshit. You are just as bad as anyone.

Can't believe you of all posters is mr. goodie two-shoes.

I will post what I said to Bovi, and you tell me if it was so bad before judging, ok?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks JK at the end of the day it's your forum you just always seemed open to input. On my end I'll try and stear clear of the drama and not let myself get involved like I did last week.

Just so everyone knows there is no such thing as "free speech" on a website. While you are entitled to free speech you are not entitled to a forum to express it. The owneres of any website are free to limit what they want because they own it. You are entitled to start your own site and say what you want. But a website has no more obligation to let anyone voice their opnion then a newspaper or a TV station does.

It's not my forum, DJ, it's our forum.

These discussions help us in the long run.

A lot of newbies visit our site and they're turned off by the abrasive speech or abusive tone.

We need to serve as a welcoming community to recruit the best possible members.

DJ, we need more guys like you and me, guys who are smart, funny and incredibly modest.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Joey your probably right any place that starts raising standards on what is allowed automatically loses patrons.

That's pretty much the idea. Then you turn around and start promoting right and attracting the peoepl that you want.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

It's not my forum, DJ, it's our forum.

These discussions help us in the long run.

A lot of newbies visit our site and they're turned off by the abrasive speech or abusive tone.

We need to serve as a welcoming community to recruit the best possible members.

DJ, we need more guys like you and me, guys who are smart, funny and incredibly modest.

You forgot handsome :scooter

WVU

EOG Master

Get off the fucking high horse you've been on lately, dipshit. You are just as bad as anyone.

Can't believe you of all posters is mr. goodie two-shoes.

I will post what I said to Bovi, and you tell me if it was so bad before judging, ok?

90% of your posts are garbage. You are here to cause trouble for a laugh no matter the expense. Your little play on posters' usernames is old and dull. We were doing just fine during your period of MIA. It is no coincidence that all this stuff started back up just a few weeks ago.

How many times do we have to hear about Chute stiffing your failed online bookie service? How many times do we have to hear you poke fun at gyno, PO69 and whoever else is the current poster getting bashed by the usuals?

J

joeybagadonuts

90% of your posts are garbage. You are here to cause trouble for a laugh no matter the expense. Your little play on posters' usernames is old and dull. We were doing just fine during your period of MIA. It is no coincidence that all this stuff started back up just a few weeks ago.

Ok, you're the man the WVU. Perfect poster of the year candidate when you're free-rolling.
Nothing changes.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVUseless :cheers

My man why you so bitter? You sound like when you were modding

Timetopay

EOG Master

I cant figure out why Gyno is this upset. I do remember a few things.

He hated peeps,rx,sbr,sports presciption,and this place all multiple times while i was posting.

I would just think he would stick where he likes to post. Just not sure what forum that is

WVU

EOG Master

Too much hate, TTP. I like a little fun, but when others throw words like rapists and sister beaters around in every thread then it gets old really quick. Get your hate out and move on.

Apple

Banned

Fuck you TTP.. you bitch..

you dont even bet games... Go find another sewing circle to gossip and spew your hatred, sad thing is you hide behind different usernames to talk shit about people.. Pure bitch, actually a better word to use for you is CUNT!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Fuck you TTP.. you bitch..

you dont even bet games... Go find another sewing circle to gossip and spew your hatred, sad thing is you hide behind different usernames to talk shit about people.. Pure bitch, actually a better word to use for you
is CUNT!

Not sure what you are speaking about man but just reading your stuff is one of two things.

You have really lost it like these guys are saying. I aint been here since May and you firing off at me like i tripped ya on the school yard.

or two you have developed into a wrestling character. Trying to be the one everyone hates.

Cant figure it out but either way hopefully you get what u are looking for but its boring to me already

Timetopay

EOG Master

Too much hate, TTP. I like a little fun, but when others throw words like rapists and sister beaters around in every thread then it gets old really quick. Get your hate out and move on.

Understood. Overused jokes are some of these guys worst downfalls.

I could use a good battle but seems like its everyone vs Gyno and just cant jump into that.

rjt721

EOG Master

Can u explain what he is talking about?
No clue. Didn't know Gyno had beef with you. I guess you just live in his head.

Gyno took a shot at me out of nowhere a while back. Dude has been on edge for months.

As a wise man once said, he should just "relax dude."

J

joeybagadonuts

Gyno is TILTED beyond belief.

For someone who doesn't care, he sure seems awfully worked up.

:+clueless

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No clue. Didn't know Gyno had beef with you. I guess you just live in his head.

Gyno took a shot at me out of nowhere a while back. Dude has been on edge for months.

As a wise man once said, he should just "relax dude."

Dude is melting down and that is no joke. I hope he ends up ok but........

Timetopay

EOG Master

Brady dont like me either but I aint seen him in a while and dont come after me like a raging lunatic.

Hopefully he aplogizes and we can move on

The X

EOG Dedicated

How many times do we have to hear about Chute stiffing your failed online bookie service? How many times do we have to hear you poke fun at gyno, PO69 and whoever else is the current poster getting bashed by the usuals?

:lolxmas

Now that is funny!

tripp

EOG Master

Not sure what you are speaking about man but just reading your stuff is one of two things.

You have really lost it like these guys are saying. I aint been here since May and you firing off at me like i tripped ya on the school yard.

or two you have developed into a wrestling character. Trying to be the one everyone hates.

Cant figure it out but either way hopefully you get what u are looking for but its boring to me already

ha ha

this is why ttp was the best

mike499

EOG Veteran

Whats wrong with busting chops and a little good natured ribbing

cheapseats

EOG Master

Bovi was tired of the cheap shots and he decided it wasn't worth his time to contribute to EOG.

No pun intended......I take it ! Did Bovi provide any particular poster to you....and I really dont think it needs to be put here in print, just curious if you are aware of who drove him off.