my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

I wonder if I should have made one of these threads when the "Timely Zero" threads were on the forum last week. Or was that "in good fun." Just a bunch of guys that give shit and can't take it... whine, whine, whine.

I've posted more sports related threads and picks than 95% of the forum. I rarely even mess with people excessively. Gyno was asking me for my opinion 3 days ago and today I'm the end of EOG. Just a baby.:shoot: DJ was ribbing me all the last few weeks and even more last week. Just hypocritical wah wah's.

Sausage Fingers

EOG Member

WVU - You are a fucking hypocritical dickwad son.

You went after Mcirish like an asswipe starting threads,finding old info,and fucking up everythread he was in.

Now you are upset with the same behavior against Winky or PO???

You sir are a bitch.

J

joeybagadonuts

WVU - You are a fucking hypocritical dickwad son.

You went after Mcirish like an asswipe starting threads,finding old info,and fucking up everythread he was in.

Now you are upset with the same behavior against Winky or PO???

You sir are a bitch.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

(Maybe SF is me?)

:+clueless

Teddy kgb

Banned

rail is a fuckin tool......but the raildusky shit isnt funny...........it does get old............i can be abrasive at times but i have great timing and a comedic knack.......some of you try to hard and dont have the "gift".......stick to sports

It's like when you meet folks that say Howard Stern just says "fvck off" and gets paid millions....No the guy has the comedic knack......and btw Steak are you describing me or you there? Stick to sports kid...

WVU

EOG Master

Yay, another ghost of a ghost. Dying for my attention. Yawn

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

It's like when you meet folks that say Howard Stern just says "fvck off" and gets paid millions....No the guy has the comedic knack......and btw Steak are you describing me or you there? Stick to sports kid...

ill meet ya at the driving range for banana shots

Teddy kgb

Banned

I never know how I come accross, Gyno asked me if I seen him would I punch him in the face, prior to that I thought if I seen him we would have beers and shots.....maybe I'm out of touch.

I have fun busting on DJ Disco Duck and Tripp after a horrific opening weekend and I know Tripp got it but maybe not so much DJ.

I always have said if EOG ever wants me gone they just need to ask and I'm gone, but I do like it here and like 99.9% of the posters.

Toronto FC

EOG Member

I never know how I come accross, Gyno asked me if I seen him would I punch him in the face, prior to that I thought if I seen him we would have beers and shots.....maybe I'm out of touch.

I have fun busting on DJ Disco Duck and Tripp after a horrific opening weekend and I know Tripp got it but maybe not so much DJ.

I always have said if EOG ever wants me gone they just need to ask and I'm gone, but I do like it here and like 99.9% of the posters.

There is no chance you ever thought you and gyno would have beers and shots.

J

joeybagadonuts

Steak
Whale
Original sausage fingers (kinger)
Teddy
Trailer park boys.

Good list.

Kinger/SF is at the top of the list right now, imo.

Bricker used to be funny till he had a kid.

TTP was before he found god and turned Japanese.

J

joeybagadonuts

We love you too, Rusty.

-Hammers

Integrity

EOG Master

knew this guy was really a queen :lolxmas

Apple

Banned

The crazies have taken over here... The main forum has now become the asylum, with all the crazy fucks that post in there thats really what it should be called..

J

joeybagadonuts

bump, welcome back nutjob

Apple

Banned

joey you offer nothing on these forums other than drama. you aint shit big nose...

stop following me around like a little obsessive bitch. You are my bitch, remember that.:btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

joey you offer nothing on these forums other than drama. you aint shit big nose...

stop following me around like a little obsessive bitch. You are my bitch, remember that.:btj:

BURN!
:lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gyno slow down and tell me your beef with all these guys.

Give me an update on the forum scene.

Apple

Banned

this shit is getting old, arguing with the same idiots. joey you are amateur night...

I know I'm right here and its captain obvious that this place has become a joke...Every thread has joey and timely bagging on someone or a ghost in it trashing it up..

viejo gone, tuckman gone, blondie gone.. Who's left to watch shit? Kinger??? guy has more ghosts than a cemetary.

J

joeybagadonuts

So stick to your word and leave you pathetic pedo rapist.

Timetopay

EOG Master

vd and blondie are both adios?

that blows. VD im sure is fine but Blondie thought this was a big part of her life. Hopefully shes cool.

Gyno sorry to hear about your dad. It was my moms 10 year anniversary at the end of Nov.

Sucks

Mammon

EOG Master

Blondie got hired at SBR so she is much happier and probably got a raise.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

vd and blondie are both adios?

that blows. VD im sure is fine but Blondie thought this was a big part of her life. Hopefully shes cool.

Gyno sorry to hear about your dad. It was my moms 10 year anniversary at the end of Nov.

Sucks

TTP...I am always looking for a handout...not ashamed to take one....

Times are real tough with all the floods here in Thailand and prices rising...I know you always are helping a brother out...Steak told me to get lost and JK won't give me the time of day anymore...

Eog has lost it the last 3 weeks.

Everyone is entitled to what they believe something should be, but I do believe Mammon has a valid point -- the past few weeks it's become very high school-ish, very clique-ish-- it's become a message board of "Jawbreakers" or "Heathers." It's become a message board version of "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest."

I've been on EOG quite frequently the past several months; I've found some great information, solid post, and some very keene insights from knowledgable posters.

We all come for different things... I come for information. I've found myself the past couple of weeks frequenting less and less as the info has decreased. Now, I may not be the best judge as my career doesn't always allow me to visit E.O.G. on a daily basis, so it's no always by choice.

I will say that this board does remind me of Hollywood. There are certain people that seem extremely bitter, vindictive, and petty and are looking for something or anyone to criticize, especially somebody highly regarded. I understand wanting to take somebody like a Fezzik and knock him down a peg, but it gets vicious and goes on and on, and on like a bad movie that runs Act III twenty minutes too long.

I deal with this type of environment in my career, so perhaps that's why I get very little entertainment from these types of post while others are splitting their sides. Then again, I find Woody Allen films funny, others find Jerry Springer entertaining and I read very few posts that have any depth to their wit.

I come for info and hopefully others do to. To each their own, that's my two cents.

Long live E.O.G.

Heim

EOG Master

>Long live E.O.G.<

This is getting to be like the 'Bangbros' stuff. Everything looks great and
bigger than life until your realize the girls are on the payroll.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Factorial nailed it and is exactly the type of poster I wish we had more of. It's not a matter of being tough or thick skinned it's of being tired of seeing the same re run of a bad joke.

carolinakid

Banned

Imo we have a fun group of guys here and i wanted to says thanks and if there ever anything i can do on my parts to help make this forum move forward, let the powers in charge ask and i will try my best......gl guys here and bol for the new yr upcoming (ck)

J

joeybagadonuts

youre a good guy, ck.

glad you left rx and came here. i dont always understand your posts, but you have a good attitude towards things......jbd

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Factorial nailed it and is exactly the type of poster I wish we had more of. It's not a matter of being tough or thick skinned it's of being tired of seeing the same re run of a bad joke.

Factorial is a solid poster, you're a cry baby and a donkey.

carolinakid

Banned

Joey thanks and i got to say i really like the guys here and i got to say to the people here that bitching about the eog, just stop bitching and join in to make this a better forum etc.And for the rx, once i found out the bs there i told JK on the phone one day that i would never go back there and as i long as you guys wanted me here i will post or just stop posting for good etc.Joey thanks have a great Christmas there this yr sir.......ck

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

EOG is a pretty good place, but if i was going to offer some advice on the 'problems' here i would say that some people here feel that because they are nameless and faceless (for the most part) they can treat others anyway they want. Its a respect thing. The 'in' thing to do at EOG is if you don't agree with a poster's opinion, to bash him and belittle him and make him feel as low as possible while hurling every possible insult imaginable....instead of just respectfully disagreeing with the point and moving on.

If you don't agree, you don't agree, great forums were built on constructive arguments with respectful back and forth. Sure, sometimes an argument will get heated, but it seems that some posters go to the 'angry place' right off the hop, without passing go or collecting 200 dollars. They just jump right on you and go for the jugular, shoot first and ask questions later.

This current EOG is taking on some of the characteristics of the old LVA forum. Over there, you had Fezzik, Alan Boston and a few other 'high profile' posters who were very gracious with their time and information and all they got was grief and people CRUSHING them on a regular basis. Sure, you had a few people who would only compliment those guys, but most of the time, you had all out abuse and eventually, the board 'went away', Alan Boston quit posting and Fezzik made the place PPV and all the guys who didnt want to pay, left and found other places to post.

When i first came to EOG i was really happy because i felt this place was 'void' of that type of poster, you would post and people would respond to you in a respectful way and you wouldnt have to worry about someone sabotaging your thread with something other than respectful back and forth and actually discussing the topic you posted.

I think this place still has a good core of posters, but there should be more of "i disagree with your post and here's why" openings instead of jumping on posters and insulting them stuff. Thick skin or no thick skin, nobody really 'needs' that kind of treatment when all they're trying to do is contribute in a positive manner.

I think 2012 will show a kinder 'gentler' EOG, i have faith in everyone here to keep the personal shots down to a minimum.

railbird

EOG Master

dont think eog will get quality newbies when they come here and see posters like Joeybagashit,Brickhouse,Flam kid going clap clap, and Timely hero longwinded nonsense. What ever happen to John Netto? I told some old talented posters about this site and they looked around and said ewww gross.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You honestly have to be the biggest whiner I've ever seen.

Last week you created a thread calling me a "fraud" and calling me out as "Timely Zero" on the main forum. You did did. You stirred up that drama. Now, your boyfriend loses a game and you take a little heat back and you want to take your ball and go home... Should I bump all your threads dedicated to me the past week. How many threads have I made regarding you and have many threads have I called you a "fraud" in.

Grow a pair of balls before you bash people if you can't take the heat back. :shoot: