my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

As for your point FK, people have tried for years to rationally reason with you. They have delivered arguments that debunk your views, backed them up factually and you still spew your dumb side over and over again. That grows tiresome. Johnny Damon being > Ted Williams always comes to the forefront.

You're pathetic, pal. Get back on the meds, clown.

You have no balls. Wahhhhh, Brick was mean, wahhh. Joey is mean, wahhhh

:shoot:

You guys are mean...actually you're fricken assholes.

I haven't taken you on because I like your bling, but Bricker is another case, and I'm gonna hunt that MFer down. :maniac:

There is comedic ribbing and then there is monotonous hardcore bashing. No one wants to read the constant bashing of guys like rail and winky

I agree with this. Ribbing is good, although Rail is tone deaf and winky has *issues*

I do agree that some of the overt ghosting (McMullet, WVU Wife, Winky's Dad) is out of hand, but it's just guys busting balls. Don't take it so seriously. This isn't life or death... relax.

What, McMullet and WVU's wife are ghosts? F*ck, who knew?

OK, since I'm rapidly on my way to 500 posts in 3 weeks, I'll say this:

BLAME IT ALL ON ME, I'M THE ONLY NEW GUY HERE (not a ghost...or at least I think I'm not) IN THESE TROUBLED EOG TIMES OF THE LAST THREE WEEKS.

sob, sob...

....drool, slobber...

...I'm gonna take up politics. :scooter

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

It comes in dribs and droves. What's a forum without humor of course but when it escalates out of hand to drama and ghosting then it's just not worth my time nor effort. One of the reasons why there was a 5 year posting gap for me in the first place. You can talk about your SBR's RX's and other shops that are flourishing, but at several points when this place had a noteworthy direction it was nice to have some legitimate sports discussion that held water.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I have never once called you "Timley Zero" You are once again wrong as usual.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't care what you call me. I don't care if you start threads calling me a joke, fraud or failure. None of that bothers me one bit... what bothers me is when you cry about people ripping you a bit when you do the same shit. Just take it and move on - don't come into this thread (created by the ultimate cry baby himself) and bitch like people are mean to you. You had no issue in ganging up with Ruca and Integrity the last couple of weeks in the rip Timely fest. I think it's entertaining, so I'm not telling you to stop. I'm telling you to stop being a little, hypocritical, bitch.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

The discussion is whether EOG can grow with the current infestation of post much like what you just posted. With this type of behavior all EOG will attract is more of the fratboy type that aren't welcomed anywhere else.

There is a reason that most of our new posters are either ghosts or people like Chessman, and the better ones post a few times then fade way.

Some of you guys can't have a real debate with out it degrading to "Nu uh your just a bitch." And every post you make just proves my point a bit more.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What good posters faded away? Who came and posted quality info for a bit, and then disappeared?

What's a good poster to you? What are good threads? This is a sports and gambling forum. Occasionally posters get off topic and rib people a bit.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=324185&highlight=

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=324005&highlight=

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323731&highlight=

I never see you respond to any posts I make in those threads. I thought that's what you wanted? Can you point me to the threads you want to see more of?

Maybe you want more of these kind of threads:

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323920&highlight=

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323551&highlight=

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323999&highlight=

Those seem more productive than the threads I start. Hopefully we can have more posters like you come around. :houra

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

What happen last week is a large reason why I decided to start posting less. I spent all week on here way too much arguing with you and I don't think it's coincidence it was my worst gambling week ever. I started the thread calling you out cause I was tired of you following me around makeing assinine remarks after every post. You chicken out and are still following me around making asinine remarks despite claiming you were trying to limit your interaction with me.

I'm not going to be one of those degenerate gamblers that spend all his time losing and arguing on the internet. So I said I was probably going to be posting less and in typical fashion you come after wards with your usall lines.

BTW this is nothing new I've been saying this for a while that I disagreed with EOG's anything goes philosophy.

There arent any forums worth a shit these days. They (to coin a horrible phrase but one that is less used these days) 'jumped the shark' a long time ago.

Seriously when was the last time any bit of legit information was posted on ANY of the forums on the net? and if it was 'valid' was it exclusive to a single forum?

I would say 5 years and no way.

All forums have the same 12 or 15 guys who post under aliases/ghosts. You read something here you read something there. Only one that is really all alone is majorwager which is a complete ghostown (not ghosts as in aliases but empty) Thought with Russ back it might see a rise but no.

What makes each place semi unique is how these ghost interact with each other and what sort of drama/soap opera is going on at each one. Makes for a good read for guys with nothing else going on in their lives but most guys looking to get beter at gambling or get a valid opinion or find a meaningful debate it isnt happening anywhere these days.

EOG has the market cornered however on Fez bashing. Their stock in BW ass kissing took a hit with rainbows apparent disappearance, but other forums have continued to perpetuate the myth and have tried their best to be as pro BW as they can. Mostly due to the re-linking of the 60 minutes piece and the other news articles related to him recently.

But no forum is unique anymore. They are more or less glorified chat rooms these days for the unemployed and degenerates to hang out and post naked pictures of skanks, and talk abot stuff they know even less about than gamble, which means their knowledge is pretty minimal.

Integrity

EOG Master

I don't care what you call me. I don't care if you start threads calling me a joke, fraud or failure. None of that bothers me one bit... what bothers me is when you cry about people ripping you a bit when you do the same shit. Just take it and move on - don't come into this thread (created by the ultimate cry baby himself) and bitch like people are mean to you. You had no issue in ganging up with Ruca and Integrity the last couple of weeks in the rip Timely fest. I think it's entertaining, so I'm not telling you to stop. I'm telling you to stop being a little, hypocritical, bitch.

when did me and ruca gang up on ya??? :+clueless

we're on the opposite side of a few things but i don't recall intentionally 'ganging up' on ya with anyone

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

To Wink's credit, he takes it well. He's smart enough to know that what people are saying was brought on himself. He posted about beating his sis. He posted sub 40% winners for years. He said he was going to rape and murder mo's sister and mom.

I also went into Winks most recent hockey thread and gave him credit for doing well. I may fuck with people, but I also give credit where credit is due. I do the same with JK.

I appreciate when you recognize my winning selections.

And so does Joan.

Now toughen up, Gyno, I still owe you dinner at Wynn Las Vegas.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

TTP...I am always looking for a handout...not ashamed to take one....

Times are real tough with all the floods here in Thailand and prices rising...I know you always are helping a brother out...Steak told me to get lost and JK won't give me the time of day anymore...

It's 3:43.

Apple

Banned

toughen up? lolI can careless what is said about me, its all exaggerations or lies anyway.. I've never raped anyone, I look nothing like the pic thats posted all the time.. I'm just tired of these idiots here going around fucking up every thread. Whenever FK starts a thread joey and timely among a couple of others stink it up with their negative bullshit.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

>Long live E.O.G.<

This is getting to be like the 'Bangbros' stuff. Everything looks great and
bigger than life until your realize the girls are on the payroll.

I finally understood a movie reference.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

toughen up? lolI can careless what is said about me, its all exaggerations or lies anyway.. I've never raped anyone, I look nothing like the pic thats posted all the time.. I'm just tired of these idiots here going around fucking up every thread. Whenever FK starts a thread joey and timely among a couple of others stink it up with their negative bullshit.

Why do you keep bringing me up? Can you point out all these threads I "destroy."

You don't care about what is said, yet you created a 5 paragraph thread crying about what is being said... I just can't keep up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The texts thread sent Gyno off the deep end. That's the one that caused all of this... I posted these 3 posts:

Ruh Roh, Gyno bringing the Pinocchio nose lying heat.

Joey back with the double dog pinkie swear bet that says Gyno is the one lying.

If you have an I-phone, no texts really ever get deleted. FTR.

and Gyno started saying I was attacking him. I didn't say shit about you seriously, yet you're still crying about me. Jesus it's like a bunch of girls here. Sensitivity at an all-time high from a guy who COULDN'T care less.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

What's the solution, Gyno?

We determined months ago to allow everything short of hate speech.

When Joey attacks a legimitate handicapper/gambler like Paul Bovi and Bovi decides to drift away, it's a difficult situation.

Same situation with you, Gyno.

I'd like to think our good content would overshadow or overwhelm our bad content, but that hasn't been the case.

Your pictures of Zenyatta on the backstretch of a Southern California racetrack were priceless.

I wish our forum could be loaded with those types of contributions.

Apple

Banned

Stop twisting my words. I really dont care what is being said about me, why would anyone get butthurt about things that arent true.. I care about the direction of this site and the negative energy this place has.. Especially the last two weeks or so and if you read this thread I'm not alone.

Factorial, FK and DJ have good posts in this thread and accurately depict what has been going on here..

BTW I love your CBB discussions, its some of the best shit around.. But all the bullying and childish rant is annoying. The fact that ghosts run rampant here is annoying too, that would never happen at another forum.

I really feel more for FK who has to endure constant bashing anytime he creates a thread. Its always the same 4-5 guys that do it too..

Someone needed to create this thread, I cared enough about EOG to do it.

Apple

Banned

When Joey attacks a legimitate handicapper/gambler like Paul Bovi and Bovi decides to drift away, it's a difficult situation.

Same with you, Gyno.

I'd like to think our good content would overshadow or overwhelm our bad content, but that hasn't been the case.

Your pictures of Zenyatta on the backstretch of a Southern California racetrack were priceless.

To be honest the problems stems from KR and his "anything goes" attitude.. Although anything goes with anyone other than him. He will move a thread if the subject is negative towards him.

Allowing tons of ghosts to run rampant here really hurts the credibility of this site.

BTW, paul bovi was great, EOG would be a better place with more paul bovi's... I didnt know joey ran him off, another example that proves my point. That sucks I was really starting to enjoy pbovi being here..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You clearly care.

When you create threads saying Jockeys should make minimum wage what do you expect to receive Gyno? You've bashed plenty of people yourself. I didn't twist words. I pick on DJ because it gets under his skin and it entertains me. I avoided fucking with you for a while because I get bored with pointless e-battles. I avoided you while you were trashing my picks threads in the NFL forum. Now I participate in a few of your discussions, talk a little hoops, and I see that you're blaming me for anyone being mean to you again.

One more time, I feel like I'm surrounded by girls. DJ annoyed the hell out of me for months, I kept my mouth shut and then he finally annoyed me enough that I had a little fun with him. Now he's complaining... Just sad.

tripp

EOG Master

What is your issue with kinger, gyno?

seems like u really have something against the guy lately

J

joeybagadonuts

My bad. Shoot me his contact info and I will apologize to him. The guy is not cut out for the internet, imo, nonetheless, I don't want anyone to miss out on his posts if he is a legit capper (read not a scammer tout)

Apple

Banned

What is your issue with kinger, gyno?

seems like u really have something against the guy lately

I simply dont think hes doing a good job here.. I like his videos and banter but he lets ghosts run rampant, has a bunch of his own ghosts and allows people to be bashed constantly.

Plus he has favoritism... I really don't dislike KR, I'm usually civil with him.. Just think he is the main reason this site is the way it is now.

J

joeybagadonuts

Kinger is as solid as any mod forumville has ever had. He talks lots of sports, he actually gambles, he starts discussion, gets involved in contests, has a sense of humor, is a good 'people person', etc, etc

Gyno is just sour bc he has holes in his pants from all the time he's spent on his knees trying to score a paid gig in forumville with still no luck.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

My bad. Shoot me his contact info and I will apologize to him. The guy is not cut out for the internet, imo, nonetheless, I don't want anyone to miss out on his posts if he is a legit capper (read not a scammer tout)

Bovi is a legit capper/gambler.

His departure from EOG is our loss.

Let's not allow the fun and games to hurt our chances of making money.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Kinger is widely thought of as the best Mod of all time.....His threads are about sports or they are interesting off topic stuff....Harder than it looks, not like he can just start threads about cerel bowls....

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

John wouldn't it be better to try and limit the "bad content" as much as possible to help attract more of the type of poster we want?

I never ran a forum but I've ran many nightclubs and the theory is the same. There is just certain type of people you don't want in your club cause they run off the people you do want. When there is a cancer doctors do their best to contain it or remove it before it contaminants the rest of the body.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wholly fuck. This is like the wild west around here.

Never seen Gyno this wound up. May team up with him just to give him a punchers chance

Integrity

EOG Master

Wholly fuck. This is like the wild west around here.

Never seen Gyno this wound up. May team up with him just to give him a punchers chance

is there any fight that you weren't a part of? :lolxmas

Integrity

EOG Master

Kinger is widely thought of as the best Mod of all time.....His threads are about sports or they are interesting off topic stuff....Harder than it looks, not like he can just start threads about cerel bowls....

only so much one person can do

and sure, there are some things can be moved, etc, but theres a fine line between free speech and censorship so gotta navigate those waters lightly

fwiw, whenever ive made suggestions to kinger or jk about forum stuff, they always answer me promptly

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

John wouldn't it be better to try and limit the "bad content" as much as possible to help attract more of the type of poster we want?

I never ran a forum but I've ran many nightclubs and the theory is the same. There is just certain type of people you don't want in your club cause they run off the people you do want. When there is a cancer doctors do their best to contain it or remove it before it contaminants the rest of the body.

Good point, DJ.

Let me consult with Kinger and the home office in Costa Rica about our current policies.

At one point, we drew up an EOG Code of Conduct.

I hate rules and regulations and I'm hoping cooler heads will prevail. But if the nonsense continues and we're losing worthy contributors at the expense of troublemakers and knuckleheads, then we will be forced to act.