My Opponent For The Stardust Invitational Has Been Changed...

I am no longer matched up against Andy Iskoe in the first round of the Stardust Invitational Football Handicapping Tournament...

I just received a call from The Stardust's John Kelly informing me that my NEW opponent is none other than TIM TRUSHEL...

I have known Timmy for a long time, and it is an HONOR going up against him...

Speaking of Football, I have chosen my 5 selections for the Hilton Contest as well as the 10k BET against FEZZIK...

I feel pretty good about this card, which I will be releasing in a couple of days...

If you want a chance at some easy money or new EOG shirts, don't forget to enter the BEAT THE SHRINK contest as well...

It's absolutely FREE for anyone to enter..

THE SHRINK

Sam Odom said:
You have a 50 dollar limit:doh1 I'm a recreational players only book:D

Sam,

Is it 4 cents juice like PINNY?

How much does a BET return on the Underdog HYPOTHETICALLY speaking...:hurray

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Would have been better against "Logical Approach" Iskoe. Still waiting for him to be something besides author of gambling books. Awful long wait. Why did they change it up?

Bes Wishes...OF:+waving-5

OF,

I believe there was a scheduling conflict with some other contestants that ended up effecting my my matchup with Iskoe..

Who would you guys consider the tougher of the two?

I really don't think it matters much because ANYTHING can happen with such a few number of games to choose...

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I think Iskoe is good with numbers, like a bean counter. If the games hit and the numbers coming in forecast it, Andy will roll. Like you said, small amount of games, narrows the opportunities. In my opinion, the most important person is yourself. People try to outcap the other guy. Stick with capping to win, if you are on, and you are right now, you shall prevail no matter who the opponent is.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Just to be invited is a win in itself. :+excited-

OF, SHAWN, and wrigley,

Thanks for the good wishes...

I plan on WINNING this tournament to show the world that forum junkies can beat these touts...:wow1

THE SHRINK

Rob A.

EOG Member
Shrink-

What is the date of your match against Timmy?

Is the public allowed to view the selection process?

I'd love to meet and greet the great Shrink:+waving-5

Rob A,

I am flattered that you would like to meet...

I understand that the Stardust Sports Book is usually filled with hundreds of spectators during this contest each Friday Night...

I will be competing LIVE on Friday evening, October 28th...

Look forward to seeing you there... :+waving-5

THE SHRINK

TIMMY,

My ego is fine, thank you.

But, I'd much rather WIN than go off as the FAVORITE...

How on earth am I the favorite against all these excellent cappers?

Talk about a BAD line? :cocktail

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK,

A quick question, please.

Who exactly is this Fezzik character, I mean, it seems you got a beef with him. I thought he was just another tout, albiet with a decent record.

Anything would you be willing to share about him, within boundary.

Tickle my imagination!

Polaris,

AU CONTRAIRE...

I have no beef with Fezzik. I mess around on these forums with him, knowing full well he is one of the FEW cappers that I have the utmost RESPECT for when it comes to betting on NFL games...

There aren't too many better than FEZZIK and he deserves to be favored over me...

THE SHRINK

BP,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I guess that's an honest mistake that I can see happening...

THE SHRINK

That's why the degnerate masses like THE SHRINK.

He is a gracious and humble man.

I would like to wish him well for his bet tonight, which he will post later, but I will not because:

1) I'm supersitious, I rather not say anything about pending bets one way or another,

2) SHRINK might pick da Raiders! :doh1

:smoke :+signs11-

coconutman,

I did not bet the Raiders...

But, you will see my HILTON and FEZZIK CHALLENGE picks for Sunday's NFL games posted on this site later today...

THE SHRINK