My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Not gonna release anything serious just some info I've aquired over the years on each poster from scribbled notes and what not.

Just gonna post one sentence from each poster file and most of it will be on the very light side.

So relax, as Dante would say. 12io4j2w90

p.s. this could be an excellent point of reference for some newer posters. :)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one trait from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one trait from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

First up WVU

Guy says he was one hell of a track athlete in college, enjoys an occasional swinger flinger and is a pretty good forum prop bettor.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour

Likes the late night alcohol/drug concoction.... wealthy lawyer, who post for kicks and occasionally likes to toe the homo line...also told the forum world he underwent lypo surgery to shed the unwanted midsection.

Journeyman

EOG Master

more later

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

interesting thread...glad ou took notes on this stuff I often thought of doing the same

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

interesting thread...glad ou took notes on this stuff I often thought of doing the same

Actually I keep it all upstairs...you see this is my entire world :houra

Have you any notes on me? :devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Have you any notes on me? :devil:

Not a lot of player notes yet, just a feeling.

Steeler fanatic would be my first thought (I can say publically):houra

Not a lot of player notes yet, just a feeling.

Steeler fanatic would be my first thought (I can say publically):houra

91023i2ndw;l

I was born in Butler County Hospital just outside Pittsburgh, PA. Rumor has it I came out swinging a Terrible Towel :devil:

WVU

EOG Master

I am back in training Jman and will be competing again soon. Swinging was way back in my past when I was young and wild.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I am back in training Jman and will be competing again soon. Swinging was way back in my past when I was young and wild.

For one event or multiple?

ballwonder

EOG Master

No I meant you said you are back in training. For basic everyday running or one event coming up?

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I will duely note the fact that the Jman is keeping tabs on all the posters here

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i have notes on every poster here

WVU

EOG Master

No I meant you said you are back in training. For basic everyday running or one event coming up?

I am training for a 5k, but I haven't picked one out yet. I will probably run other races as well if I can manage to stay in shape.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Grouchy:+textinb3

I just got back from a week's vacation and there was 1,191 e-mails in my inbox - grouchy doesn't quite cover it! lol!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I just got back from a week's vacation and there was 1,191 e-mails in my inbox - grouchy doesn't quite cover it! lol!

We have a neat key on our e-mail program at work that deletes all. May I suggest that you get one as well.

no way 1191 :rolleyes:

J

joeybagadonuts

Not gonna release anything serious just some info I've aquired over the years on each poster from scribbled notes and what not.

Just gonna post one sentence from each poster file and most of it will be on the very light side.

So relax, as Dante would say. 12io4j2w90

p.s. this could be an excellent point of reference for some newer posters. :)

:+clueless

Instead, can you just teach us all how to become the most beloved stiff in forumville?

TYIA

no way 1191 :rolleyes:

I wish there was "no way." I'm down to 832. I'm a newspaper editor and a lot of it is writer submissions and PR release - most of which I just delete, but I do have to open and look at them, which is time consuming.

We have a neat key on our e-mail program at work that deletes all. May I suggest that you get one as well.

OK - but is there a job opening for me where you work, Rage, but I think I'd be canned from the newspaper business ;)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

hmmmmmmm - i am looking at my inbox for the invite to join ya on this trip and i can't seem to find it. i checked my junk mail folder so i have no idea why i didn't get it? i know you wanted me to cum on the trip with you so i have no idea where that damn invite could be? oh, well - your loss - maybe next time!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

OK - but is there a job opening for me where you work, Rage, but I think I'd be canned from the newspaper business ;)

We have a CAD modeler job that has been open for about 4 months now, and it pays from 50 to 75 depending on the experience. Just for you, we will knock off the CAD part, and I think you just may qualify, if interested, place a e-mail in the send column and hit regen.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Winkyduck

Damn near had a relationship with RoxyGurl, hates smokers passion with a passion, also hates touts and the late Tom Mees, among other things ;)

A west coast homer, Lakers especially.

Also a part time female looks critic of the highest degree.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Actually I keep it all upstairs..:houra

Trust me he is not kidding!

Jman remembers everything & it amazes me some of the things he brings up from years ago that were discussed between the 2 of us that I had completely forgotten.........:cap3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winkyduck

Damn near had a relationship with RoxyGurl, hates smokers passion with a passion, also hates touts and the late Tom Mees, among other things ;)

A west coast homer, Lakers especially.

Also a part time female looks critic of the highest degree.

the first sentence isn't right - but other than that - NOT BAD! i am NOT as big a Lakers homer as you think, though - after all i had the Celtics in every game of the NBA Finals includign G4 on the M/L @ +285. i root for them and wanna see them win but i am not a homer for them along the lines of what Shrink is for ODU

Journeyman

EOG Master

First sentence was just a joke Wink. ;)

I remember many Lakers posts, okay lets just say left coast homer and leave it at that. :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

the first sentence isn't right - but other than that - NOT BAD! i am NOT as big a Lakers homer as you think, though - after all i had the Celtics in every game of the NBA Finals includign G4 on the M/L @ +285. i root for them and wanna see them win but i am not a homer for them along the lines of what Shrink is for ODU

So instead of near, you actually had a relationship with Roxygurl?

OF...:dinner42 :doggie

No one has notes on me? For shame.

No one has notes on me? For shame.

Don't feel bad I am pretty sure I am noteless as well.

I kinda like it that way. :cocktail