My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

I wish, the P's had a intervention with me this weekend after I fell on my dads freshly waxed garage floor trying to get back to my, I GET CHEATED sit and go on Pokerstars....Back to the intervention, I fell on the floor with 2 Miller Lites in my hand and really FUCKED my back up, but DID NOT spill a drop of beer.......Second, I know that I'm an alcoholic and need some help, but fuck it, this country is going to shit and I hate my life, so I drink.........Ken can you help me, do I need help, but really does anyone even care ????

Sorry to High Jack
Hitdogg

I care, Hitdogg. I don't drink much, but it seems like whenever I do...I end up falling down. I'm pretty sure I have a drinking problem too. Luckily, I don't have a hard time staying away from the stuff.:+comfort+

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

This is funny 9 pages and two days. I think this has to be the longest thread I have seen. :LMAO

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Hey I have been around for a year or so. I have seen long ones but this just takes the cake to me. :+textinb3

J-man can we get your file on Royalfan?

Journeyman

EOG Master

J-man can we get your file on Royalfan?

I've known RF for a long time on here, I actually like the guy....he is good for the forums, call me naive but I tend to believe people until proven otherwise.

RF is a good forum personality....if you own a forum you want RF types.
:cheers

I do remember when BOS and NT collapsed he was pretty upset and at one point was offering a buyout to get his money, I believe he is legit.

I've known RF for a long time on here, I actually like the guy....he is good for the forums, call me naive but I tend to believe people until proven otherwise.

RF is a good forum personality....if you own a forum you want RF types.
:cheers

I do remember when BOS and NT collapsed he was pretty upset and at one point was offering a buyout to get his money, I believe he is legit.

I guess you think every forum needs one (or more)?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I guess you think every forum needs one (or more)?

Yep good thing we have one. Nobody else would post pictures of their better half sucking on some whore's tits.

Yep good thing we have one. Nobody else would post pictures of their better half sucking on some whore's tits.

Just because your wife quit giving you pussy years ago there is no need to be jealous.

Do you even know if your dick could get still get hard?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Me jealous of you? Are you kidding me?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

good ol royal, always good to see how low someone will go. Is that best poster by far material, I've never had to stoop like that. Always good to confirm reasons why I don't like you.

OF...:doh1

WVU

EOG Master

Royalfan you are completely classless. That is the rudest thing I have ever read on these forums.

:mad:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan you are completely classless. That is the rudest thing I have ever read on these forums.

:mad:

With all due respect, not sure you are the best judge of character, and I am not the one that posted the photos.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Damn , lol...some haymakers flying in this one...f ing clasic stuff.

I'll leave it at that :) carry on boys.

Jman,

This thread is making itself. Probably the easiest work you have had to do. I think the posters are writing their own private profiles.

And still entertaining.12io4j2w90