My wife's gambling thread update

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
So I set my wife up with an account as she wanted to experience my hobby. We do most everything together, and she knows how I enjoy sports. So she wanted to dabble in it, using my spreadsheets, and using some tips I give her.

I am not helping her or telling her what plays to make. She simply has access to my spreadsheets, and she analzes my data herself, and makes the plays she wants to.

She started out the first of January with a total of 1300. She was playing 25 per play.

On Feb 1st, she built her account up to 1881, and adjusted her plays from 25 per to 30 per.

I told her to adjust up or down according to her balance at the first of every month.

Even though she is using my info, she is still making her own picks and doing a great job.

I find that fascinating for some reason.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: My wife's gambling thread update

so when's she joining us here? I can't wait for her first thread...

"I need a real man who doesn't watch Juno!!"

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

a little tip since you may or may not get laid much. "Real" men aren't afraid to show their softer side.

Best tip I can give you little boys......if your women is happy, you are happy...keep em happy Henn baby.

Juno rocks

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

a little tip since you may or may not get laid much. "Real" men aren't afraid to show their softer side.

Best tip I can give you little boys......if your women is happy, you are happy...keep em happy Henn baby.

Juno rocks

Ain't that the truth...

I still think your wife would be a valuable poster (and provide excellent material for busting your balls which i'm sure she has securely in her purse). Not to mention that the more winners here the better.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Shit ...... Hennessey is in trouble:

I can see it now: "I dont fuck guys who have worse losing % than me so
get that thing away from me Mister .."

Juno rocks

Right on brother. It's always the guys who don't get laid, that call guys out for doing shit with the wife. If momma aint happy, then poppa aint happy. It really is that simple. If playing Scrabble with my wife makes her happy, then bring out the Scrabble board.

Juno kicks ass.

Vanessa: Can I get you anything to drink?
Juno: I'll have a Maker's Mark....up.
Vanessa: What?
Mac: A great sense of humor is one of Juno's many genetic gifts.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Great thread! My wife enjoys football and I did the same the last few years for her. She won this year - broke even last year and won the year before.

With the proviso that she keep track of her pick record. She did and this year was 73-58-4 for NFL football. I did help by getting her the best number in the marketplace 7 times and made sure she did not butt up against bad weather on totals. Which got her 4 pushes instead of a loss and 3 wins instead of a push.

We get the NFL package and watch a lot of football on Sunday. She based most of her picks on what she had seen the previous weekend.

But, I assume the point of this thread is about female intuition? Maybe us guys are thinking too hard????

:thumbsup

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Right on brother. It's always the guys who don't get laid, that call guys out for doing shit with the wife. If momma aint happy, then poppa aint happy. It really is that simple. If playing Scrabble with my wife makes her happy, then bring out the Scrabble board.

Juno kicks ass.

Vanessa: Can I get you anything to drink?
Juno: I'll have a Maker's Mark....up.
Vanessa: What?
Mac: A great sense of humor is one of Juno's many genetic gifts.

Married guys get laid? :+clueless

Scrabble with the wife is cool. We have "special" rules. Makes it more entertaining since she can't beat me.

Juno sucks & i'm not the one who questioned one's manhood for watching it.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

But, I assume the point of this thread is about female intuition? Maybe us guys are thinking too hard????

:thumbsup

There's a point to this thread? I thought IPP was just rubbing it in that his wife's more successful than I am.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

First time I can think of that anyone said I started a great thread.

I also kick my wifes ass in scrabble......am undefeated against her and she won't play much with me anymore. I set traps for her on the triples, she falls for them everytime, and she gets pissed.

No real purpose of my thread, I just thought it was neat she has increased her BR from 1300 to almost 1900 in one month with STRICT money management playing $25 per play ($30 now). Of course she is borrowing the masters spreadsheets to get her info, but she has to pick the criteria.

She claims she is going to try and do it all of 2009, get her BR to $7500, and then quit.

She got into an office pool this year with I believe 25 people from her office. They picked college/nfl games against the spread, and she came in 4th. I did do her college for her, but she had veto power if she wanted to change my picks, which she did plenty......mostly by saying such things as "why would you pick them at -7.5 when I could get a TD plus..."

Sometimes when you teach people stuff and they toss shit in your face, it's humbling....so I grab another beer and say you're right honey, take the +7.5 instead.........now suck my pennnnis.

Finance

EOG Veteran

First time I can think of that anyone said I started a great thread.

I also kick my wifes ass in scrabble......am undefeated against her and she won't play much with me anymore. I set traps for her on the triples, she falls for them everytime, and she gets pissed.

No real purpose of my thread, I just thought it was neat she has increased her BR from 1300 to almost 1900 in one month with STRICT money management playing $25 per play ($30 now). Of course she is borrowing the masters spreadsheets to get her info, but she has to pick the criteria.

She claims she is going to try and do it all of 2009, get her BR to $7500, and then quit.

She got into an office pool this year with I believe 25 people from her office. They picked college/nfl games against the spread, and she came in 4th. I did do her college for her, but she had veto power if she wanted to change my picks, which she did plenty......mostly by saying such things as "why would you pick them at -7.5 when I could get a TD plus..."

Sometimes when you teach people stuff and they toss shit in your face, it's humbling....so I grab another beer and say you're right honey, take the +7.5 instead.........now suck my pennnnis.

That last sentence I believe is the first lie of this thread for you - I know if I told my wife that I wouldn't have one any more!! :+textinb3